Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

kevin1320 said: I dont think anyone is using her, they offered her the role because they think she fits it, she wanna do it or not, its up to her... Nobody is putting a knife on her neck trying to force her to take the project.... Like i said, i dont know why korean neri got frustrated this time. But its just redicously rediculous to look at some comments insulting Park Shin Hoo. Im not his fan but its irritating me...

When she consider this project, she surely know that most of fans may against and may risk her future career.
Even though she knew all the facts, if she insist to take this project, she will have enough reason behind it.
We may not know exactly her side. We, her fans concern her future as well as herself.
She already has enough pressure to take new project. This issue gives more pressure to her.
In her BD party, she already mentioned that her next project might not satisfy her fans but she said she will try the best to give fans' love.
That is all the matter to me. I believe in her and her words. So whatever decision she make, I will support her till the end.

I will always love her and, support her whatever decision she makes. we all knows our YEH is very smart lady, so she will decided whether is good for her or bad. Remember she rejected Temptation drama because her character in that drama was't good enough.
Lets wait and see the news. i hope we hear a good news.10374450_927316880630770_324532225157106

Guest kevin1320

One last time im posting something about this current hot topic and this is what i truly think about.. Not going to lie...

Ok we are thinking and caring for her career, i understand that, we have all the rights to do so, its good for her.. But think about it this way, if Park Shin Hoo backs out, and someone better takes it, his fans would try to make him back out because they dont like YEH since she hasnt done much about movie and hasnt bad a good project in a while.. that actor's fans will go around saying stuff like that. I dont know about you guys but i have seen a lot of comments like that. I feel frustrated and sad too, but what can i do? They have the right to protect their man just like us having the right to protect yeh....

Honest question, what are guys gonna do if she really takes this project and park shi hoo is still in it???! Turn ur back away??? me NO even though im worried too.. Im sick of reading those hateful comments but thats her choice and her career, if she doesnt take it into consideration before agreeing to star in it.. I shouldnt be the one who judge anyone....

If u think she had done many unsuccessful projects because she wanted to help other people, then what is the point of being an actresss??! Thats what we saw from our points of view but its true or not, we never know.... However, if thats her personality and thats really what she wants to do to help other people, i dont think we have the right to stop her from being a good person

Am i wrong here and the only one who thinks it that way???

First of all, I am not trying offend or underestimate anyone else's opinion.  

I was having a discussion with a friend of mine (male ), about this same subject matter. This is pretty much what we agreed to. 

Yes. I cannot deny that PSH has a bad reputation that will follow him for the times to come. We, my friend and I,  have not seen any of his dramas or movies, so we cannot call ourselves fans. With that said. We are fans of YEH. And because of that we feel that she deserves this chance for herself.

You have the right to be concerned. But you're demanding her to take or not take a role on a drama or movie? That's not being supportive. I feel we need to be closer to her now. And not become a pressure for her. We are fans of her, and that should be our reason to give her the chance she is asking for. 

She is looking forward to this role, and we should feel the same. 
I will always love her and, support her whatever decision she makes

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[interview] Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜-Chinese Korean Share Your Dream Short Film Festival onYOUTUBE

Guest santaiah178

Hello guys :) I've reading all of your posts here. While I agree with some posts I also disagree with some but that doesn't lessen my appreciation to each of you who have shared your views & opinions about YEH's new project here. I understand that all of us (YEH's fans) love her and want the best for her hence this debate. Despite some pros and con I also want to state my view regarding this matter. First, you should understand YEH's forgiving nature cause (believe it or not) this issue is stemmed from that. I'm saying this not because I'm trying to make some excuse (like some people said out there) but it's just my observation of her as a fan for years. If you back trace this thread you will know what I mean since I've stated it again and again (consistently) before about this issue. In short, people using her for their own gain without thinking the impact to YEH's career.Because of her nature, I & my Amazing Neri friends always chatting jokingly that she's not fitted being an actress working in entertainment industry who's known for it's ruthless treatment.Because of her nature too, some of her fans (including me) were frustrating by some of her decision regarding her career. Since, like it or not, YEH is one of few actresses who's always been scrutinized & criticized more than her fellow actresses.Those reasons make me understand what have Amazing staff cafe been through to get to this decision. So I give my support to what they do.

This will be my last post regarding this matter as well.

As per the question, what will we do if YEH decides to take on this project anyway, my answer is go ahead.  It's not like I can just abandon her.
There's nothing I can do but pray and hope that this project is really worth fighting for. Pray that all our worries will be for nothing, pray that she will prove all her detractors wrong this time, pray that this movie wont be the end of her career.

Korean Neris/Amazing Staff have never meddled in any of YEH's decisions this is the first time ever so it is making my heart worry. I heard about  the new chief director who replaced her father as the new chief in her agency.  Like I said, korean neris/amazing staff never meddled,not even when YEH was rumored to do Temptation, so for them to do it this time, for sure they are really worried and have valid reasons not just because of her potential co-star but other reasons as well.

Showing support can be in many ways ex. let's say you have a friend you can stand by that friend no matter what even if you think something bad will come out that decision (it's not wrong)...then there's also another kind of support where you try to protect that friend and tell her to her face that you dont agree with her decision  (it's not wrong either)

I will still support YEH no matter what, but I will let her know my sentiment as a concerned fan. It's up to her to follow her heart and go through with her decision.  Whatever her decision will be, I will still accept it and support her 100%

I can't say that i'm YEH fans but i like her since X-Man days...i'm enjoying her acting in Goong, Vineyard Man and Coffee Prince thats why i collect those DVDs... :x :x

Though i'm not always watch her dramas especially recently but i still continue to follow her news and hope the best for her carrier and personal life... O:-)

Just found the shock news yesterday about this movie project...i immediately search for her Baidu, DC and another international forums...most of YEH fans disregard this movie... =(( =((

I personally hope that YEH will have full consideration and awareness before accept this role...if i can choose i prefer her partner will be someone who has clean image, not scandalous actor...i want the viewers to have lovely discussions and praise the movie's quality, its story lines, her great acting etc, despite to hear everyone more enjoying to talk about that actor scandal and wrong doing... :(( :((

Still in the end i will respect her decision and all the best for her... [-O< [-O< 

Guest wyt22274

me as a fan want YEH to see her in a good drama/movie with a good and well respected actors/actresses as well.arent we?

We have seen/watched a few of her so called not a good onedrama ,so to speak the outcome..and felt sad and disappointed.

Me i just simply want to see YEH on a drama/movie whoever her co-lead is coz im her fan and I'll support her 100%.But i also want others or not a fan of yeh to watched her and say she done a good job.

The scandal bout that actor is still fresh .This time is a nono for me.I'm just stating my honest opinion .If im being judgemental sorry then!

I guesss fans shd not be only supporters but can be friends too with their idols if possible.I think that what's the AMAZING staff doing right now..