Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

10304869_671083116341035_66663766616680610363765_671083143007699_3251511204197651904175_671090093007004_1736998152228820
@yoonparkhye sis, thank you so much for YEH's pics. She looked so happy, so content, so beautiful. i don't get tired of looking at her face. 
10306460_671083113007702_619577910202047
she looks so good in this black dress.  i can't wait to see her again soon in drama.

B0omJPdCAAAvXTh.jpg

B0okEzZCAAEjsA-.jpg

B0omr8FCAAAiWjx.jpg

B0ohyCaCcAAV7Fk.jpg

B0ohytkCUAE35Go.jpg
cr: as tagged/ @ade7upMore YEH's pictures in Chinese-Korean Share Your Dream Short Film Festival. . .As a YEH' s fans, you never tired looking her again and again. She is so pretty and gorgeous . I miss her acting and I hope she can get new project soon. . . Your welcome sis @muno sis @Rheaji88-d835.

Guest Rheaji88_d835

@yoonparkhye n @muno...thank u so much for the updates  :x

Beautiful, no doubt  :-*

cr. as tagged @yoonparkhye n @muno

Guest ferlydee

Wow, she looks gorgeous, stunning even with simple makeup.  Love her dress showing her very nice curves.  I wish she can do a project in China, although I am not very sure of the language barrier.  Thanks for the photos, bring it on, lol.  

Guest santaiah178

pearlydee said: Wow, she looks gorgeous, stunning even with simple makeup.  Love her dress showing her very nice curves.  I wish she can do a project in China, although I am not very sure of the language barrier.  Thanks for the photos, bring it on, lol.  

Guest santaiah178

It seems YEH's next project will be a movie. She's considering a melodrama movie, a joint venture between Korea, China & Japan. The male lead will be Park Shi Hoo (still considering). The title is "After Love" (about separation). If she's agree the shooting will begin in mid November. The location will be in Korea (Jeju Island) and China.
http://news.nate.com/view/20141024n17272
http://news.nate.com/view/20141024n17086
http://news.nate.com/view/20141024n17322

Guest Rheaji88_d835

class="content-title" Yoon Eun Hye and Park Shi Hoo in Talks for Comeback Through New Film, “After Love” lovelymorning October 23, 2014 0 Yoon Eun Hye and Park Shi Hoo in Talks for Comeback Through New Film, “After Love”

It’s been reported that actress Yoon Eun Hye and actor Park Shi Hoo are in talks to come back to the big screen through the Chinese-Korean collaboration film “After Love.”

On October 24, both parties revealed to Newsen that, “It is true that we received a cast offer for ‘After Love.’ However, we’re only at a stage where we have just put it into a state of positive consideration. There is no definite casting decisions made yet.”

Yoon Eun Hye and Park Shi Hoo’s big screen comeback have been garnering much attention in the film industry, as rumors were being spread under the radar.

Park Shi Hoo’s return is especially of great interest, since his sexual harassment incident last year. After that he quietly made a comeback in China through the film “Scent.” He has been very cautious and hesitant in making a comeback in Korea, and if this deal goes through it would be his first Korean project since his 2012 film, “I Am a Murderer” (a.k.a. “Confession of Murder”).

Meanwhile, “After Love” will be a film that has received much investment from China. It will depict the story of the love and breakup between a man and a woman. This traditional melodrama film will be shot in China as well as Jeju Island in Korea. It will have its crank in later this year once the major characters have all been cast.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/23/yoon-eun-hye-and-park-shi-hoo-in-talks-for-comeback-through-new-film-after-love/

Park Shi Hoo, Yoon Eun Hye to Star in Korean-Chinese Film

parkshihoo_yooneunhye_movie

The title is a little wonky, though it probably makes more sense in its original language. It’s called ‘사랑후愛’ – so if you translate it, it’s like ‘After Love – Love’. Or if it’s trying to be clever, ‘사랑후’ (After Love) would be a nod to the Korean side, and ‘후愛’ is a nod to the Chinese side. [in case it's not obvious, 사랑 and 愛 mean 'love', and 후 means 'after'.]

Okay, language lesson over.

It seems that Park and Yoon are currently favorably looking over the script. The film is about love and farewells, so expect it to be a bit melodramatic. The film is to be shot in Jeju Island and in China, and plans to begin filming mid-November when the supporting cast has been finalized.

Park Shi Hoo has remained popular in China despite his scandal over a year ago, and recently completed the Chinese movie ‘Fragrance’. His last Korean drama was Cheongdamdong Alice. Yoon Eun Hye’s last project was the drama Marry Him If You Dare, and her last film was My Black Mini Dress back in 2011. In a way, this is a comeback to feature films for the both of them, as both have not done a film in Korea for a while.

Slowly, patiently, Park Shi Hoo is returning to Korea! Soon, he may make his reentry with a cable drama… so I’ll just sit here and wait for that day to come.

source: star newstvreport

kaedejun

Guest santaiah178

The coverage of YEH's event in China by Korean news
http://news.nate.com/view/20141024n21925http://news.nate.com/view/20141024n26807
20141024000916_0.jpg

Yoon Eun-hye and Park Shi-hoo courted for romance melodramaby girlfridayYoonEunHye3.jpg

A new Korean-Chinese-Japanese co-production film is in the works — a romance melodrama called After Love — and offers are currently out to Yoon Eun-hye (Mi-rae’s Choice) and Park Shi-hoo (Alice in Cheongdam-dong) to costar. Both actors are considering for now, but prospects look favorable that they’ll sign on.

All that’s known about the premise is that it’s a conventional melodrama about the love and farewell between a man and a woman. Directing is Uh Il-sun of In Between andPlastic Tree, and the movie will be shot in both Korea and China. I wish we had been given a little more plot information, but I guess a breakup story is pretty much a one-liner description kind of deal.

Yoon Eun-hye’s last screen outing was the utterly forgettable My Black Minidress in 2011, but she has a role in Ha Jung-woo’s upcoming period film Chronicle of a Blood Merchant, which I’m looking forward to. I always want her to do well but she so often picks bad projects; let’s hope 2015 marks an upswing for her.

Read more: Dramabeans