Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest santaiah178

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 0.1875rem; border: 0px; font-family: Oswald, sans-serif; font-size: 2rem; font-weight: normal; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.3; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(136, 216, 192); text-transform: uppercase; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"YOON EUN HYE ATTENDS CARTIER EVENTOn October 16, 2014, Yoon Eun Hye, along with other Korean celebrities, attended Cartier’s event to celebrate the 100th Year Anniversary of the Panthère de Cartier line.

141016-Yoon-Eun-Hye-Cartier-Event-02.jpg
The actress looked absolutely stunning in a Hervé Léger Pacific Blue Carmen Off Shoulder Dress. For her footwear, she opted for a pair of Christian Louboutin ‘Galata’ pointed-toe pump in eveque patent, tinted PVC and glitter sirene. These pumps are part of Christian Louboutin’s Fall 2014 collection. She accessorized her look with a Cartier Gold-colored clutch and Cartier jewelries: rings, bracelet, and the Panthère earrings made of yellow gold, diamonds, tsavorite garnet, onyx, lacquer.
Read more at http://kstarglamour.com/yoon-eun-hye-attends-cartier-event/#a18Hgxo6309kGoSr.99

@wyt22274 welcome to the club sis lol :P It's nothing new for long time Amazing Neri to read some people bashing her on most of YEH articles, it always happened since she's still a rookie actress. But I hope we're (YEH's fans) refrained of doing the same thing to the other actors/actresses ;)@kevin1320 I wish that too :)

Guest ferlydee

I happened to read some posts in an outside blog and there was a comment made by some fans regarding rating on tv or movie projects.  It's kind of irritating to see that YEH was being compared to one actress whom I have not watched any of her previous dramas or current one, if she has any.  She mentioned that some of YEH's tv dramas got very low rating, while the other actress has high rating.  Well, never seen any of that actress tv or movie dramas that evolves solely for her as the main actress, only leading lady, so how can she compare her to YEH who has  tv dramas as her own, not only just leading lady.  But the best way to not feel upset is avoid reading the nonsense comment.  That is the lesson I learned.  Sorry if I kind of burst out my temper here, lol.   BTW, YEH looks well rested and good aura surrounding her.  

Guest ferlydee

aink4cielo said:
OMG!!! Is that YEH??? I doubt I have yet to meet someone who looks that adorable at 30!!! :D

Without make up she looks like in her early 20's, very pretty without makeup, I like her that way.