Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest santaiah178

happy-birthday-gif6.gif
Can you blow all those candles out or should we call the fire department ?? :DHappy Birthday to the most gorgeous, beautiful, talented, generous, kind... (Ok I'm running out of words here lol) girl that I've ever know, the lovely lady Yoon Eun Hye tumblr_lm1z3jfs9a1qdncvh.jpg <:-P:o)Birthday_GIF_1.gif
So let's cute-happy-birthday-gif-tumblr-4.gif

Guest MCSarangYEH

With much love, admiration and excitement I wish you a very Happy Birthday Miss Grace Yoon! :x >:D< :\"> You are loved by and an inspiration to many ever since you were once a Young Girl Warrior then an Idol-turned-Actress and now a Woman with substance (from birth to ash that's for sure) I am glad and proud to be one of your fans, anyone can call me a Warrior, a Neri, Amazing fan or all of those three names, it doesn't matter as long as I belong to one and only fandom full of Grace. Enjoy and take triple extra care of yourself Princess YEH coz I still want to personally see you in the future..

Since YEH knows what to wish for on her birthday every year (that is to have a boyfriend) I will just wish for her to be given a chance to play a sexy role in a drama or movie...with Josh Hartnett and Justin Timberlake :x :x :x

Gracey is so admirable.

Even with messy hair :) :) :)

Guest vinegrace779

10425847_255015054693528_142964135158675
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOON EUN HYE! A beautiful person inside out! Wishing you all the happiness and love in this world. Saranghae :x <:-P

Guest santaiah178

itemprop="name" style="font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"Happy Birthday, Yoon Eun Hye: 12 Adorable photos of Yoon Eun Hye fit for a "Coffee Prince" itemprop="name" style="font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"by KrisE itemprop="name" style="font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"On Fri, Oct 03, 2014yoon10.jpg
Today is Yoon Eun Hye's 30th birthday! Can you believe it's been 7 years since she starred as Go Eun Chan, the tomboyish cutie with a mega appetite in Coffee Prince?! Since so many of us were introduced to her through that drama (No, I didn't forget about Goong!), I thought it would be a great idea to celebrate her birthday by taking a look back of some of her cutest Coffee Prince moments!

http://www.dramafever.com/news/happy-birthday-yoon-eun-hye-12-adorable-photos-of-yoon-eun-hye-fit-for-a-coffee-prince/

Guest 50julieng

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A BEAUTIFUL YEH
welcometo newbies and old fans, sorry, I had not been around posting but I always read this forum..Smiley-bounce020 and really appreciated for all the pics, articles and videos.You are all AMAZING fans  T4624

Guest ferlydee

Good Sunday a.m.  Wherever you are, have a blessed day or afternoon.  Anyhow, I like that interview of YEH for the Spring fashion collection, she is so beautiful and talented.  I also saw her photos with some Hollywood celebrities and to tell you the truth, she looked so pretty, so lovely and so young, very refreshing compared to some Hollywood celebrties.  YEH was so busy during those days, she was recognized as original halyu star and one of the most beautiful Korean actresses, but also up to this time.  Okidok, see you later.  Bye now.  

Guest diana pahz

Neris or Amazing ...how I need to call ourselves??
Ok whatever... I was navigated and saw that Hyun Bin say yes to make a drama called  'Hyde Jekyll, I' .and searching bellow on comments I saw one particulary http:BzWddbpCQAA2AH4.png:largethis can be a good choice for her because they have and amazing chemestry!!
tikaactors038.jpg

I missed Yoon Eun Hye's birthday (happy belated bday to her)
When Hyun Bin confirmed for his new drama the first actress that i thought of for the female lead was Yoon Eun Hye :) (bt thats cause she is my fave korean actress)I really hope she takes on some new drama this year or for next year i really miss her in dramas
I want another Yoon Eun Hye and Gong Yoo collab 

Guest 50julieng

With HB's drama, I am hoping for YEH.  Their chemistry in BHouse CF were hot and not even a drama..just imaging they in same drama together ..Please drama God! Crossing my finger and praying here :\">  

Guest ferlydee

I hope they pick YEH for Hyun Bin's new drama, it looks interesting.  Please Mr. Producer, writer and director, please pick YEH, thank you.  I miss her dearly, I want to go back watching K drama again.

Guest santaiah178

I like YEH to collaborate with HB just for a selfish reason, she isn't yet starring alongside an A list actor. She's almost have had it when being offered a lead opposite A-lister KSW (Temptation), but she rejected it. Another reason is their (HB-YEH) great chemistry when they work together on Basic House ads. years ago. So I won't be worry on that part.But in term of the character/role (on HB's drama) it basically will be the same as GHJ's character on "It's Ok It's Love" and the one who have the more challenged role is HB himself. Personally I think she needs a more challenged role to shine. But that's me. I'm OK if she takes this offer that's IF she's been offered...  

santaiah178

said:

I like YEH to collaborate with HB just for a selfish reason, she isn't yet starring alongside an A list actor. She's almost have had it when being offered a lead opposite A-lister KSW (Temptation), but she rejected it. Another reason is their (HB-YEH) great chemistry when they work together on Basic House ads. years ago. So I won't be worry on that part.But in term of the character/role (on HB's drama) it basically will be the same as GHJ's charater on "It's Ok It's Love" and the one who have the more challenged role is HB himself. Personally I think she needs a more challenge role to shine. But that's me. I'm OK if she takes this offer that's IF she's been offered...  

Guest MCSarangYEH

:x :-bd :D Tomorrow is attendance day for uri Yoon Eun Hye!!!

★ SURPRISE EVENT-윤은혜 부산점 방문★

BIG NEWS!!

사랑스러운 뮤즈 윤은혜가

사만사 타바사 롯데 부산점에 방문합니다.

그녀와 새로운시즌의 사만사 타바사 백이 궁금하다면

내일... fb.me/1zXKOh0qL

"@lehuong84: *SURPRISE EVENT*윤은혜 10월9일 오후 3시 롯데백화점 부산점 사만사타바사 매장 방문 Yoon Eun Hye will visit Samantha Thavasa Store in Busan tomorrow ^^"

CR: Samantha_Korea; petit20120921 on twitter

I pray that HB-YEH SBS drama will happen in 2015 too... Can't say no to seeing them as first male and female lead after seeing Basic House and Pink Ribbon videos :) :) :)