Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Got my copy of Dazed and Confused Mag :)

Hi, MariYEH! Any updates or more hints on the drama that you were mentioned in earlier posts? Funny, I was looking at the Cartier Commercial Ad...In terms of sequence, Kang Ji hwan is before YEH and after her is Lee Min Ho!!!!! :P Hmmm....fated? Hopefully! Funny how even in youtube there are MVs pairing them off...

Yes, it will indeed be a pandemonium if the two will be paired off in a drama...

Hoping and praying for an excellent exciting script for them!!!

Guest MariYEH

Hi, MariYEH! Any updates or more hints on the drama that you were mentioned in earlier posts? Funny, I was looking at the Cartier Commercial Ad...In terms of sequence, Kang Ji hwan is before YEH and after her is Lee Min Ho!!!!! :P Hmmm....fated? Hopefully! Funny how even in youtube there are MVs pairing them off...

Yes, it will indeed be a pandemonium if the two will be get to be paired off in a drama...

Hoping and praying for an excellent exciting script for them!!!

Lol nothing more really except that those famous writers have been trying to cast YEH for years now. Will they be successful in casting her this time? Will YEH finally accept the offer? Only YEH can answer that question. If it materializes, it will be on KBS station. :vicx: that's it I will really keep my mouth shut now. :ph34r:

Lol nothing more really except that those famous writers have been trying to cast YEH for years now. Will they be successful in casting her this time? Will YEH finally accept the offer? Only YEH can answer that question. If it materializes, it will be on KBS station. :vicx: that's it I will really keep my mouth shut now. :ph34r:

Thank you! That's good enough for now! Sounds like the Hong Sisters... :D

Hi guys....

does anyone registers at thehousecompany.co.kr ???

if not..here's how...

first see below the web n click the red sign after eunhye Japan homepage n click the orange button for register

picture 1

817862cbjw1dpdxjxoqjhj.jpg

after that will show this pic

picture 2

817862cbjw1dpdxklqkxjj.jpg

first Column is ID name n click the button to know if your ID used it or not

second n third is your Password n confirm password

NickName n click the button

Korean Name (can use your own name)

Phone number

Birthdate (year-month-date)

Email

Homepage

Address - I dont know how to write in the first column so I skip that n write my address n country on the next column blush.gif

after that click the left button

to sign in u just fill the ID n Password on picture 1

hope this can help and not confusing you all ..good luck :P sorry for my bad English j_0004.gif

Lol nothing more really except that those famous writers have been trying to cast YEH for years now.  Will they be successful in casting her this time?  Will YEH finally accept the offer? Only YEH can answer that question.  If it materializes, it will be on KBS station. :vicx:   that's it I will really keep my mouth shut now. :ph34r:

Hello YEH fans!!

I've been tracking about YEH's new Drama rumor.... Seems like MinHo is the best bet??? 

I have an another thought that...the drama " 가쿠시타루 " ( sorry don't know in English)

casting with Ju Won...He is getting hot, and also born in 1987..  

This drama based on the popular comic.. can't be bad script... just like " Goong".

What do you think???

P.S. This is my very first post..sorry if I made mistakes.

Guest santaiah178

Hello warriors biggrin.gif

It looks like the rumor of YEH new drama give back the excitement to this thread. I'm glad cause despite what happen to her 2 last projects many YEH fans, viewers & even antis still awaiting her next project tongue.gif Whatever YEH project will be I just hope it has what the 2 last YEH dramas lack of which is a good plot & script. 

rsu618 if it's true that Hong Sisters is the rumor famous script writer that MariYEH is talking about at least I don't have to worry much about the script wink.gif

igigi welcome to YEH thread, everyone can speculate but the truth only YEH knows cool.gif 

BTW I like Joo Won, I think he's a talented actor.

Thanks for the info chichocs, I'l try to register.

Hello YEH fans!!

I've been tracking about YEH's new Drama rumor.... Seems like MinHo is the best bet??? 

I have an another thought that...the drama " 가쿠시타루 " ( sorry don't know in English)

This drama based on the popular comic.. can't be bad script... just like " Goong".

What do you think???

Looks interesting..by the way welcome here

Hello to all SOMBEI, laugh.gif

Thank you for your warm welcome.

Well, I found theYEH FM tour info @ www.yoon-eunhye.jp 

( I used Google translate...)

■ Fan Tour Details Fukuoka

February 14 (Tuesday) to be held in Fukuoka "Fan IN". For the host, we offer tours. 

With the ticket, no ticket plans also available. 

Those who have already purchased tickets, please choose a plan without a ticket.

Dates ◆:14 - 2 (Tue)] 

All Hotels Haneda or Itami Airport Fukuoka → 

Please come to your venue in Fukuoka International Congress Center ※. 

[2 May 15 (Wed)] 

Itami Airport or Haneda Airport → Fukuoka

Use flight ◆:/ 08:00 to 15:00 outbound ANA flights are available from your favorite / 08:00 to 19:00 return trip. 

Outward, and bags can also change the departure date. For more information, below "Fukuoka Tour Fan 'Please contact your local inquiries.

◆ Hotel:Other Marine Hotel Annex 

breakfastIncluded] - 

Interested in Hotel (including breakfast), Fan Tickets (only courses with a ticket)

[Not included] 

Transportation between the hotel site Fukuoka ⇔

Minimum departs personnel ◆:1 person

Departure place     No Fan Ticket         Tickets with Fan

Haneda / Tokyo   ¥ 34,800 Twin room   ¥ 42,800 Twin room

Itami / Osaka      ¥ 29,800 Twin room   ¥ 37,800 Twin room

Participants   1, or a Single room available who will add ¥ 1,000.

How to apply ◆:Fill out the following, please apply by e-mail. 

Explanation - enter your name, age, address, telephone number, time and hope outbound departure date, departure date and hope return trip time, with or without a ticket plan, type of room (Twin or Single)

"Fukuoka Tour Fan" Contact Registration 

tour@tss-toursupport.co.jp 

But we have to fill in the e-mail content is inserted automatically ※, depending on the environment is available, it may be garbled. If so, this time slot, fill out the complete contents, please send an email. 

applicants who tss-please do not set to receive mail from the domain toursupport.co.jp.

Tour Support Services Inc. (TSS) 

2-12-28-204 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo Metropolitan Government Registration No. 2-6280 

Tel :03-3585-4051 

Hours: 11:00 to 17:00 (excluding weekends and holidays). 

Mail: Tour@Tss-Toursupport.co.jp

tongue.gif  Po-go-shippo...

Hello YEH fans!!

What do you think???

Yeah I was kinda reluctant to mention it might be Ju Won before but now that you mentioned it I really do want YEH in this drama..This guy is handsomely handsome haha and his acting is good too.. but the possibility for YEH to be in this drama is low because I read somewhere that the actress for this drama is newbie but not confirmed yet..

Guest cupidzangel

Lol nothing more really except that those famous writers have been trying to cast YEH for years now.  Will they be successful in casting her this time?  Will YEH finally accept the offer? Only YEH can answer that question.  If it materializes, it will be on KBS station. :vicx:   that's it I will really keep my mouth shut now. :ph34r:

Ooo, I've also been crossing my fingers for YEH-sshi to star in a Hong Sisters drama. She just seems like an ideal type for their stories, but it would depend on the synopsis. There really isn't anything quite like Love Song out there and YEH is looking to really expand her acting repertoire.

As far as potential 1987 actors, I've also thought about:

1. Lee Min-ho (they would've gotten together in Personal Taste, alas, YEH's health wouldn't let it happen. Stronger possibility now that LMH has had a break since his last drama)
  2. Jang Geun-sok (lesser possibility since he hasn't had a break in a while... plus filming Love Rain won't end until the end of Spring)
  3. Lee Seun-gi (though I personally don't really ship this pairing... LSG seems more like a puppy dog to me)
  4. Jung Il-woo (they DESERVE a re-pairing because he should've gotten the girl in My Fair Lady/Take Care of Agasshi... Also less likely since he's been in 2 straight projects with Flower Boy Ramyun Shop and the increasingly popular MoonSun drama)
  5. Ju Won (though he's fairly new in the fame game and fewer folks have hoped for a pairing between him and YEH)
  6. T.O.P. (he is a 1987 baby... but I don't know if YEH would want to do a drama with an idol star -- just thinking back to her interview with Kim Hyung Joon during Basic House photoshoot)

I actually would rather have wuri YEH starring in movies/dramas with older actors. (Praying for the day she pairs up with So Ji Sub... *hubba hubba* wub.gif

Guest MariYEH

Hello and welcome to first time posters as well as YEH thread lurkers.

Hmmm ok this will be my last post regarding the rumor.

International investors have shown great interest because they heard that the writers were trying to get YEH and the guy for this project. Like I said before, the writers have been trying to cast YEH for years.

According to the rumor:

1. Must be a Hallyu star on mid to late 20's ( I guess if they can't get YEH and the rumored guy that's when they'll lower or change their requirements)

2. not an idol

3. must have had a hit series and success as leads of weekday miniseries in their resume

4. the writers will do something different from what they've done before

once again, just a reminder not to take this seriously, cause its still worthless info, if YEH and the rumored guy ends up rejecting the offer.

Whatever drama offer/projects YEH accepts I hope it wont be scheduled during the Olympics July to August 2012 cause that would be a huge problem. Even if its a good drama, ratings could be low cause of Olympics.

waahhh...I'm getting excited...thanks MariYEH  :w00t:

Yoon Eun Hye has transformed into a cuddly ”Winter Puppy”

[TV Edaily Reporter Lee Ki Eun]

1327494107_263685.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye revealed an innocent and heartfelt fondness for the snowy winter night on the 25th via Twitter, with a phrase ”It’s snow”.

In the pictures posted along with her words, Yoon Eun Hye is running around everywhere like a kid while wearing a furry mustang jacket that makes her look like a puppy. Just as how puppies are usually the happiest to see snow falling from the sky, her uncontrollable excitement in the romantic winter scenery induces smiles.

In particular, it also displayed Yoon Eun Hye’s star effect as it reminded people of a sensuous panorama photoshoot for a fashion magazine. The photos displayed an essence of an actress who’s ”Daily life in itself is a photoshoot”.

Meanwhile, after a fantastic performance with Kang Ji Hwan in 2011 SBS Monday-Tuesday drama ”Lie To Me”, Yoon Eun Hye is currently looking into her follow up project.

source

http://news.nate.com/view/20120125n99440

translated by CDBloom @ yeh.net

waahhh...I'm getting excited...thanks MariYEH  :w00t:

Yoon Eun Hye has transformed into a cuddly ”Winter Puppy”

[TV Edaily Reporter Lee Ki Eun]

*quoted image*

Meanwhile, after a fantastic performance with Kang Ji Hwan in 2011  SBS Monday-Tuesday drama ”Lie To Me”, Yoon Eun Hye is currently looking  into her follow up project.

source

http://news.nate.com.../20120125n99440

translated by CDBloom @ yeh.net

Sounds like she already chose her next project or at least, favoring one.  And it seems like the reporter has at least some idea what this project will be....

rsu618 if it's true that Hong Sisters is the rumor famous script writer that MariYEH is talking about at least I don't have to worry much about the script *quoted image*

Hi, santaiah178! I read somewhere that the Hong Sisters have tried getting her as female lead for several of their past dramas...considering their prestige as scriptwriters of Kdramas, I am thrilled with the rumor (?) of the scriptwriters-sisters persistence in offering her their upcoming drama!

Hi, santaiah178! I read somewhere that the Hong Sisters have tried getting her as female lead for several of their past dramas...considering their prestige as scriptwriters of Kdramas, I am thrilled with the rumor (?) of the scriptwriters-sisters persistence in offering her their upcoming drama!

i wonder why YEH will refuse a script by the hong sisters when they are known as good solid writers. i am also wondering why projects seems to be too far apart. and why the secrecy over it when it comes.i am hoping that this time they will get a project with substance and depth.i also wish they get a project with a pre written script not just a developing storyline so past problems can be avoided..YEH is such a good actor that i am really looking forward

to watching her in something that will bring out the best of her acting in a dramatic role.she is a proven romcom star with a flair in style and fashion.no doubt to that. but many are dying to see her in a heavier more challenging role.YEH is one celebrity that draws interests from others.seems like the whole world gets excited about her.not everybody have this kind of impact so just wishing that YEH will have a much quicker and precise instinct in choosing what her next project might be.just hoping and really missing this wonderful actor.

momche

Guest santaiah178

Hi, santaiah178! I read somewhere that the Hong Sisters have tried getting her as female lead for several of their past dramas...considering their prestige as scriptwriters of Kdramas, I am thrilled with the rumor (?) of the scriptwriters-sisters persistence in offering her their  upcoming drama!

Yep I knew it too that they try to get YEH for years. If it been offered to other actors/actresses, they will say yes without think twice and be very proud to be picked as leads on Hong Sisters's drama. But YEH is different, she's so unpredictable. She even turned down the big budget hallyu drama/romcom "The King". I think big name script writer or PD won't detered her to say no if she doesn't like the plot or not confident with the character she will portray. So lets pray she will choose wisely this time.

momche, I'm one of a few who's dying to see YEH in a heavier and more challenging role cool.gif

Yep I knew it too that they try to get YEH for years. If it been offered to other actors/actresses, they will say yes without think twice and be very proud to be picked as leads on Hong Sisters's drama. But YEH is different, she's so unpredictable. She even turned down the big budget hallyu drama/romcom "The King". I think big name script writer or PD won't detered her to say no if she doesn't like the plot or not confident with the character she will portray. So lets pray she will choose wisely this time.

momche, I'm one of a few who's dying to see YEH in a heavier and more challenging role *quoted image*

Really? she turned down "The King". I don't mind because of sort of similarity with that of Goong (as far as arranged marriage plot)...What I worry much is the possibility of turning down good projects...She cannot afford to make wrong decision at this point after what happened to Take Care of Agasshi and Lie to Me... Oh God please help her to choose wisely...

I was wondering why other actors and actresses managed to get projects with good storyline and script ....Why not YEH? YEH is such a good actress, pretty actress and most importantly she is very hardworking and dedicated artist . she deserves good projects..

Why Why Why? You said YEH is unpredictable, yes you are right..I don't mind if she choose unknown scriptwriters rather than big name script writer or PD as long as the material is good..We all agreed that storyline and script is the soul of the drama. The drama with no solid plot plus mediocre script will head to failure, no matter how good the directors and actors there...

Miss Mari_YEH please assure us that is she is getting good scripts so our worries will be diminished..

Oh by the way, I think Koreans fans want her to do other genres as reflected by the result of the rating of Lie to Me...While I enjoy Lie to Me because of the chemistry between YEH and Kang Ji Hwan and the innovation they made to improve the weak plot and script, other thoughts entered my mind..

I am thinking, what if the producer decides to proceed with Love Song with YEH and KJH as the leads instead of LTM? (after all the producer is the same) I have the feeling that the rating will be phenomenon....

Worry worry worry. Worry envelops my senses..Mari_YEH, I don't ask you to give more hints about the new rumor...I will be happy if you can tell us that majority of the scripts are good so it will be okay if she turn down the new offer ...please

Really? she turned down "The King". I don't mind because of sort of similarity with that of Goong (as far as arranged marriage plot)...What I worry much is the possibility of turning down good projects...She cannot afford to make wrong decision at this point after what happened to Take Care of Agasshi and Lie to Me... Oh God please help her to choose wisely...

I was wondering why other actors and actresses managed to get projects with good storyline and script ....Why not YEH? YEH is such a good actress, pretty actress and most importantly she is very hardworking and dedicated artist . she deserves good projects..

Why Why Why? You said YEH is unpredictable, yes you are right..I don't mind if she choose unknown scriptwriters rather than big name script writer or PD as long as the material is good..We all agreed that storyline and script is the soul of the drama. The drama with no solid plot plus mediocre script will head to failure, no matter how good the directors and actors there...

Miss Mari_YEH please assure us that is she is getting good scripts so our worries will be diminished..

Oh by the way, I think Koreans fans want her to do other genres as reflected by the result of the rating of Lie to Me...While I enjoy Lie to Me because of the chemistry between YEH and Kang Ji Hwan and the innovation they made to improve the weak plot and script, other thoughts entered my mind..

I am thinking, what if the producer decides to proceed with Love Song with YEH and KJH as the leads instead of LTM? (after all the producer is the same) I have the feeling that the rating will be phenomenon....

Worry worry worry. Worry envelops my senses..Mari_YEH, I don't ask you to give more hints about the new rumor...I will be happy if you can tell us that majority of the scripts are good so it will be okay if she turn down the new offer ...please

Guest MariYEH

Its not that YEH doesn't want to do a melodrama, its more like YEH wont do a melodrama unless she feels the script is excellent like Love Song. A good melodrama script for a weekday miniseries is so hard to find nowadays and most of melodramas have same ol lame stories like the girl is dying from a terminal illness or has amnesia.

Remember guys that YEH accepted LOVE SONG which is a melodrama so its not like she's avoiding doing it. Its not her fault that the project fell through cause of Park Yong Ha comitting suicide and no actor wanted to take on the project and be called "Park Yong Ha's replacement"

Its not that YEH lacks instincts in picking up the right script...its more like she is too kindhearted for this business.

Remember, when YEH read the script for My Fair Lady it was totally different synopsis from what was shown on tv. The original script that she read had a lot more potential, so YEH accepted the project based on the original script that she read. The original synopsis was more of a mystery/romance a story about three sisters and an inheritance left by their deceased father.The sisters who live in a mansion are clueless to the outside "peasant" world.The sisters especially YEH get's involved with a poor, good-for-nothing man who disguises himself as a servant to work in the household, in order to run off with the trust fund hidden inside the mansion.

YEH didn't know that the scriptwriters would revise the story and when they did, YEH could no longer back out because she already signed the paperwork. Had that happened to another actress, they would have backed out but YEH is not like that, YEH finishes what she started even if it will not look nice on her resume. The writers of My Fair Lady did her wrong, and they even apologized to her during the My Fair Lady farewell party. YEH fans who went, saw it.

As you all know, YEH did Lie To Me based on loyalty to CEO Yoon Young Ha of Verdi Media. According to the CEO, Yoon Eun Hye was cast alongside the late Park Yong Ha for his drama, “Love Song.” The project was cancelled due to Park Yong Ha’s unfortunate suicide. At the time, Yoon Eun Hye even consoled the CEO by promising, “I’ll be waiting for your next project.”

CEO stated, “She must have received dozens of different role offers during that time, but she quietly kept her promise to me, which I’m eternally grateful for.” (so even YEH knowing that the script is bad, YEH still did it inorder to keep her promise)

YEH also waited three years for her role in “My Black Mini Dress” as an act of friendship towards director Heo In Moo.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/yoon-eun-hye-crowned-as-the-queen-of-loyalty

So you see, its not that YEH is not being smart by not picking good projects. Its YEH being too loyal and too nice that gets her in a mess. With that kind of attitude, she'll always be in the losing end.

So I do hope that the next project she picks, is a project that she really wants to do (her own choice), not as a favor to other people, but a project she genuinely believes in... like when she picked Coffee Prince.

I also would also like to ask fans to be more patient and lower their expectations. Please dont expect that all of YEH's drama will be big hits. It's just unrealistic.

Believe it or not, Ha Ji Won also had seveal dramas which she was heavily criticized for and had low ratings as well, Kim Ha Neul's last drama did way worse than Lie To Me, Son Ye Jin also did bad in her last drama project, Go Hye Sun is getting heavy acting criticisms for The Musical and Take Care Of Us Captain, Han Hyo Joo is getting called 'Ttong Yi' instead of Dong Yi for her performance in her last drama, Soo Ae also getting called names for portraying the usual roles over and over again. So actresses go through all those criticisms, sometimes good and sometimes bad. We just have to suck it up even when we see their antis celebrating and we should just let their future works speak for itself.

The only difference is that bloggers, soompi, hancinema, allkpop, dramabeans and other international sites dont translate the negative korean articles or media reports pertaining to acting criticisms about those other actresses, while all of Yoon Eun Hye's articles good or bad, everything gets translated because they get more hits on their site when they report about her. That's the good part about those actresses is that they have powerful agencies who can protect them and their agency can take care of the bad articles for them...YEH is at a disadvantage because she owns her own agency and she pretty much manages herself.

Curiousyeh, I can't tell you whether the majority of the scripts she is getting are good, because I dont know the synopsis...and like what I said before, she sometimes could have read a good script but there's no guarantee that scriptwriters wont change it in the last minute like My Fair Lady.

And for those saying that YEH should do only do a drama where the scripts for all episodes has already been fully completed...its like asking for the moon. That's not how it usually works in Korea. That's why we have this thing called LIVE shooting and why many actresses collapse and breakdown from exhaution.