Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest zanessa

Hello warriors, of course its a new year of anticipation MariYEH thank u sooo much for ur enlightenment ur word is so valuable I am super excited to see what she chooses. Shes a force to be reckon with and I'm so excited to know what she decides shes a true artist and her work resonates that. YEH is

inspiring and her talent touches the heart soooooooooo excited !!!!!! thanx all waves warriors:)

Guest kevin1320

No need to worry boys and girls she is getting lots of good scripts and is reviewing them right now.  So lets be patient ;) lets just wait what our lovely YEH has in store for us this 2012.  I heard a new rumor...and if it materializes it will be huge!

can u share that rumor with us?? hehe

please ss hahaha

Happy New Year guys

No need to worry boys and girls she is getting lots of good scripts and is reviewing them right now. So lets be patient ;) lets just wait what our lovely YEH has in store for us this 2012. I heard a new rumor...and if it materializes it will be huge!

Nice to read your assurances...at least I feel happy

No need to worry boys and girls she is getting lots of good scripts and is reviewing them right now.  So lets be patient ;) lets just wait what our lovely YEH has in store for us this 2012.  I heard a new rumor...and if it materializes it will be huge!

I also wish for you to share this rumor with us as to bring back some excitement into this thread.  And for us to have something new to speculate about. 

Anywayzzzz.....  it seems that she's been going out a lot these days, which is good since we at least can have some notifications of what she's been up to these quiet days....

Guest MariYEH

sorry guys I promised I wouldn't reveal it...all I can say is that its up to YEH whether she's going to take the offer or not. Thats pretty much what it boils down to is her answer. It would be a pity if she turns it down.

But I would reveal this much...if the rumored guy accepts the offer and YEH will also accept the offer, it will be total pandemonium, cause so many people want to see them get paired up.

sorry guys I promised I wouldn't reveal it...all I can say is that its up to YEH whether she's going to take the offer or not.  Thats pretty much what it boils down to is her answer.  It would be a pity if she turns it down.

But I would reveal this much...if the rumored guy accepts the offer and YEH will also accept the offer, it will be total pandemonium, cause so many people want to see them get paired up.

That's fine.  We understand, but last two questions....  I hope you'll answer.  Is this person older or younger than her and have they ever worked together? And if you don't feel comfortable answering the latter question it's fine, but I hope that you'll at least answer the former....

Guest MariYEH

That's fine.  We understand, but last two questions....  I hope you'll answer.  Is this person older or younger than her and have they ever worked together? And if you don't feel comfortable answering the latter question it's fine, but I hope that you'll at least answer the former....

The actor is 3 years younger...that's all :vicx:

The actor is 3 years younger...that's all :vicx:

Thanks for the info.....  To tell you the truth, I had a feeling that it'll be a younger actor that you were hinting at.  And I have two people in mind, might be three (but he is unlikely)....  And from this new info, that he is 3 years younger, I really only eliminated 1 person, if you don't include the third who is unlikely to be her leading man.  And if this happens, then it'll be the first time that her leading man is a younger actor.

sorry guys I promised I wouldn't reveal it...all I can say is that its up to YEH whether she's going to take the offer or not. Thats pretty much what it boils down to is her answer. It would be a pity if she turns it down.

If she rejects this one...I pray that that she will choose another good project...How I wish, we will not wait a year or more for her comeback project...Hope someone will tell her that we love to see her again in drama or movie this 2012....

My guess the actor is either Lee Min Ho or Jang Geun Seuk....Both are good and surely it is a casting coup...I also wish that she will do another good project with Gong Yoo (a melodrama this time) Also, I hope she can act opposite Won Bin, Jo In Sung, Lee Dong Wook etc.

Guest kevin1320

sorry guys I promised I wouldn't reveal it...all I can say is that its up to YEH whether she's going to take the offer or not.  Thats pretty much what it boils down to is her answer.  It would be a pity if she turns it down.

then let me guess who that guy is ok???

i would go for Wonbin...hehehehe...im dying to know this

=======

Oop! i saw ss Mari said that rumored guy is younger :(

i dont like younger guy to pair up with YEH to be honest

Guest yamamah

Thank you MariYEH for the hints. I really appreciate your effort to always bring us good news.

Anyways, i really don't mind if she will be working with younger actors as long as the guy has a presence and can carry himself well to deliver what is required, but my pervent wish is that the script, the story line and the director are also very good. My secret wish is that YEH can work again with the CP PD.

I hope she ends up with a very good project that will bring out her talent as an actrees and soon.

Thank you MariYEH for the hints. I really appreciate your effort to always bring us good news.

Anyways, i really don't mind if she will be working with younger actors as long as the guy has a presence and can carry himself well to deliver what is required, but my pervent wish is that the script, the story line and the director are also very good. My secret wish is that YEH can work again with the CP PD.

I hope she ends up with a very good project that will bring out her talent as an actrees and soon.

I agree with you 100%...

Anyways, i really don't mind if she will be working with younger actors as long as the guy has a presence and can carry himself well to deliver what is required, but my pervent  wish is that the script, the story line and the director are also very good. My secret wish is that YEH can work again with the CP PD.

True....  More than the actor who she will work with, I'm more worried about the script and the storyline because of her previous dramas and because she is really good at establishing some sort of chemistry with her co-star and the cast......

I really hope that she will announce her project soon, but I may be asking for too much....

Guest santaiah178

So it won't be "The Equator Man/Man of the Equator" or "7th grade civil servant" then MariYEH ? I had been hoped that YEH will choose "The Equator Man" instead. But it's OK, as long as the project has a good plot and script I'm fine.

And you can't tell us about the rumor yet MariYEH, OK it's fine, how about the genre of that project ? Is it a movie or a drama ? Oh sorry I'm asking to much, can't help it  haha laugh.gif

OK I will try hard to be patient from now on while mumbling "patience is a virtue"..."patience is a virtue" wink.gif

chichocs thanks for the Cass Beer pics. Our Yeh is so good in that music drama. I always watch it when I miss her. Hoping she will portray that kind of character someday.  

So it won't be "The Equator Man/Man of the Equator" or "7th grade civil servant" then MariYEH ? I had been hoped that YEH will choose "The Equator Man" instead. But it's OK, as long as the project has a good plot and script I'm fine.

And you can't tell us about the rumor yet MariYEH, OK it's fine, how about the genre of that project ? Is it a movie or a drama ? Oh sorry I'm asking to much, can't help it  haha *quoted image*

OK I will try hard to be patient from now on while mumbling "patience is a virtue"..."patience is a virtue" *quoted image*

chichocs thanks for the Cass Beer pics. Our Yeh is so good in that music drama. I always watch it when I miss her. Hoping she will portray that kind of character someday.  

I read somewhere and I forgot the site that the PD of the Equator Man considers "pretty boys" for the roles of the male leads. Lee Min Ho or Jang Geun Seuk are both handsome and talented...

What is important is that the next project has a very good storyline, script..hope it will be handled by a very good director.. If the script is badly written, then the project will fail no matter how good the director and actors there..

Guest santaiah178

I read somewhere and I forgot the site that the PD of the Equator Man considers "pretty boys" for the roles of the male leads.     Lee Min Ho or Jang Geun Seuk are both handsome and talented...

What is important is that the next project has a very good storyline, script..hope it will be handled by a very good director..  If the script is badly written, then the project will fail no matter how good the director and actors there..

I'm not against "pretty boys" but I always think that YEH will compatible with a costar who's more "manly". Like Go Soo, Bae Soo Bin or Kim Rae Won. And based on the storyline of the Equator Man I've got an impression that the male leads will be played by someone like them (manly actor). But it's just my opinion I can be wrong. But then again I don't know if YEH will pick "the Equator Man" as her next project since I'm sure she will be offered a lot more scripts that we don't know about.   

Speaking of Bae Soo Bin, I've just finished watching "49 days" and I'm impress by his acting. He's good in portraying an antagonist character. I'm kind of wishing he will star opposite YEH in a project someday phew.gif

BTW I agree with you about the need of a good storyline & good script for YEH's next project. IMO it's "a must" to get a good drama. A very good storyline & scriptwriter team up with an average director/PD can still create a good drama, but an average/bad scriptwriter although team up with a good director/PD will just create a messy drama, i.e MFL & LTM. Both of the director/PD of YEH's latest drama actually are good directors (judging by their work history) but because of bad writing they can't produce a good drama.

So the key is a GOOD PLOT & GOOD SCRIPTWRITER.    

So just imagine how awesome YEH drama will be if it's got not just a good scriptwriter but also a good PD/director.