Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

DHC shd junk whoever they engaged to put makeup on YEH & KSA cuz both of them look better without it or with their own makeup! :sweatingbullets::lol:

thanks for these gorgeous pics of YEH!! won't YEH be surprise that thai fans know abt GOONG too? see the words there bigoong mama, hehe

rainbowbrite, you are not alone! I think the case of less is more is true when it comes to EunHye.

I especially like her when she has on minimal makeup.

I've seen clips of her with a touch more makeup than usual and the overall effect isn't as stunning.

I prefer her fresh faced and wide-eyed look best, like in Gung.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/rai...r/YEH/01-03.jpg

she looks 12yo in that pic! sooo cute! ^_^ yeah..she's prettier with lesser make up. her natural beauty just shines through. thanks DallasE!! especially for posting those pics in the previous page. yay! she has really nice legs..and some other parts as well. :lol: as ivylive said..a nice set of twins! ..and babies?!totally cracked me up! :lol: :lol:

hopelisa..thanks again for those Bangkok pics! keep 'em coming! :blush:

YEH seems really friendly to her fans! love her!! :sweatingbullets:

Guest hsinyi069

hair.jpg

credit to baidu

JJH and YEH is sharing the same stylist????

:P:rolleyes::):w00t:

maybe he could tell us some BTS stories...

:w00t:

is she wearing the same skirt like that in Macau? when Shin and CG met in front of Biblioteca? just a thought. ^_^

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h302/palacebear/hair.jpg

credit to baidu

JJH and YEH is sharing the same stylist????

:P:rolleyes::):w00t:

maybe he could tell us some BTS stories...

:w00t:

omygosh! are you sure the stylist is one and the same person? although it looks like it! :lol: aigu! nice! conjugal property! :D :D

thanks for sharing hsinyi069! ^_^

Guest DallasE

DHC shd junk whoever they engaged to put makeup on YEH & KSA cuz both of them look better without it or with their own makeup! :sweatingbullets::lol:

thanks for these gorgeous pics of YEH!! won't YEH be surprise that thai fans know abt GOONG too? see the words there bigoong mama, hehe

Rebby, I think after that overwhelming reception in Macau Airport, they're actually quite prepared for anything. The magical powers of Gung, JJH & YEH are engulfing the world. We've got fans waiting in Heathrow for JiHoon and at BIA for EunHye. It's kinda scary though, for them, I mean.

A BIG THANK YOU to the Thailand fans for all the lovely pics of EunHye.

She really like those off-shoulder tops.

Handiwork of the quick thinking Korean Fan.

1146499863_to.jpg

From dcinside.com

Guest savisrich

Can someone help me out here? I'm kinda lost....

Why are YEH and Kim Sun Ah in Thailand?

Thanks! :)

Guest ivylive

Hello, I think they are in Thailand to film a commercial ad or maybe I'm wrong but from what I've read it has something to do with DHC. They are both the cosmetic endorsers of this company, saw their commercial in youtube.

So they share the same stylist, interesting. :)

Guest mizzlinhie

Thx for the pics guys !! :D YEH looks so pretty. I can't believe they share the same stylist too lolz :) I been wanting to see her picz in Thai land, thanks alotttt!!!

Guest hsinyi069

pretty YEH as MC in MBC program

200652115151a3944.jpg

200652115247a4022.jpg

the show will be aired on the 5th from 16:05 to 17:25

pic and info credit to baidu

Guest tinasarangg

ahhh she's so cute <3

i loved her in goong heeheee.

those pics of her are so pretty ^^*

she reminds me a bit of shg =)

Guest mizzlinhie

i think there're double and triple posts :D pls delete it. Yesterday soompi was so slow, so i guess it causes these us to post double and triple xD i wonder wut happens yesterday omg, i missed this box so much, but I couldnt get in :(

Anyway thx you guys for posting her new pictures. Oh by the way what show was that??? she looks kute :) i want to watch it :D