Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

aw!!!!! awsome

loved it

cant wait for subs as for the headline who cares

KH has finally broken her silence

and shes really understanding what ,it is she feels for DC and ofcourse DC will return

the kiss he loves her thanx all

thanx smr forthe yt link loveit!!!!!!!!!

aw!!!!! awsome

loved it

cant wait for subs as for the headline who cares

KH has finally broken her silence

and shes really understanding what ,it is she feels for DC and ofcourse DC will return

the kiss he loves her thanx all

thanx smr forthe yt link loveit!!!!!!!!!

Seems something lacking in YEH's kiss..YEH, seems you have a little bit reservation..next time put a little more passion the next time you kiss YSH in the next episodes..Oh the duet of YEH & YSH really impress me..I know YEH used to be singer and she would always say that she is not a great singer (at least she knows her limitation and very humble)....but i realize that her voice is also sweet..and she can carry a tune....the duet is very nice and very romantic...

YEH please do a movie or drama right away very soon..I know you can bounce back with better projects..I hope your next drama or movie is heavy..please do a political drama..or suspense crime thriller, or a historical one and I hope you can do a movie or drrama that don't require you to have a partner..this time no more kissing scenes...just for a change ...

I am crazy about the kiss. The kiss was so gentle I could feel the love. I love how they portrayed a hesitant, shocked, shy then gentle kiss. It's exactly how I wanted their first kiss to be portrayed, with those type of believable emotions. Not just some hardcore meaningless lip action. It was a meaningful, sweet and lovely kiss!

Passionate kiss can come later.

I just read in Asianfanatics that YEH & YSH denied dating rumors..YEH agency's The House Company even said the two have not met in private before..

In my opinion, there is nothing wrong between friends hanging out. Is YSH married or single? After MFL's airing, I don't see anything wrong if YEH & YSH hang out as friends...I also read that Gong Yoo said in his radio program that he hanged out with YEH and other coffee prince co-stars during his military leave..I also read that YEH was allegedly said to have hanged out with GY, Shin Min Ah, and two other GY's bestfriends in a barbeque house a few months back but there is no scandal because there is nothing wrong having dinner or lunch with friends..

YEH is said to be close to Kim Jong Kook (well this is another story because rumors about them never die as they have many fans)

I think it is better for YEH to fall in love someone not in the entertainment world to keep her privacy...But of course it is up to her (I have no right to dictate her..she did not even know me). This is only my opinion..shippers please forgive me

YEH warriors fighting

I'm so crazy of this kiss of YEH & YSH. It's so sweet and gentle :wub:

I'm about to die for happiness. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh ><

Thanks for all caps and gifs of the kiss. My com is about to expose with these scenes. haha

YEH has always underestimated her singing ability as I've read in several interviews...however, listening closely to her duet with YSH, I can clearly say (since I sing) that her voice has a very good quality particularly since she's able to control it when she hits the high notes. I appreciate the efforts she has placed in this drama...yes in spite of all the criticisms. To contribute 2 tracks is very much commendable! She really puts her HEART in the things she does. Hoping to hear more mellow songs from YEH!

hehehe ^_________^

we've yet to recover from yet another awesomely sweet YEH kissu?

kekeke :P

rsu, i agree!! altho im not a singer, and i dont have the expertise, i was pleasantly surprised to see her carry the song so well!! she has such a lovely husky yet feminine voice.. gahh i love her *melts*

warriors.. another session of painful waiting has come before us..

and no preview to lessen this pain lols ^^

YEH fighting!!

annyeong~~

i've been staring those kiss scene caps this morning..(my mom would have thought that im crazy)

i need to stop myself from posting the kiss scene!!!

gahhhhhh *swoon*

another week of painful waiting...

YEH please sweep my pain away~~

21256740.gif

credit dceune

later~

MFL ITS a FIGHTING~

OMG!!!!!! My virgin eyes! :blush:

Gaaah, my heart is still fluttering from the kiss scene. Be still, heart! There will be more. hehe :wub:

elle, I think you meant YEH to sweep away those 'naughty' thoughts from your mind. :P

Thanks for those lovely gifs. Saved! omg! *died from overdosing kissue scene*

Thanks all for the goodies!

newstime.th.jpg

cr:dceune

Guest hanimansi

annyeong~~

i've been staring those kiss scene caps this morning..(my mom would have thought that im crazy)

i need to stop myself from posting the kiss scene!!!

gahhhhhh *swoon*

another week of painful waiting...

YEH please sweep my pain away~~

OMG ella this post made me LOL

YEH please sweep my pain away + the gif of YEH sweeping :lol::lol::lol: Hillarious!!