Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

some kind of new event at yeh.jp?

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq122/e...90917090915.jpg

credit yehjp

elle, If I'm not wrong, they are collecting fan's bd message cards for Une-chan's (it's cute how they call her ^^) upcoming birthday.

The nihonjin fans are so thoughtful and supportive. ^^

I wonder what the dceuners are planning to do this year.

Episode 9 is definitely YEH's episode! omg, all her emotions, her expressive eyes, we can't deny she's a great actress.

smr~ I, too, want to see YEH in a melodrama, though it isn't my genre (It causes me too much tear).

YEH for melo is FTW!

Thanks all for the goodies. ^^

Thanks michi for the caps ^^

Look like many peoples are pissed with DC today, haha

I wish I could understand what they're talking about in today episode :)

Guest eunhye2303

hi everybody!!! :D i'm a new member here and everything seems really new to me.so i hope i can be a member of yhe's house!! >:D<

I love yeh so much! wish i'll have wonderful time here :X

let's encourage eunhye! she is really having hard time now. Fighting eun hye!!! its time to fly!!! u're sooooooooooo cute!! i always pray for u !!! muak !!:*

Herro~ Warriors!! :D

The talk on the bench + DC's confession

TCOA_E10_090917_HDTV_X264_450p_aja-aja_com-HAN-horz.jpg

dc: i'm sorry about what happened last night. i shouldnt have done that. but without me knowing I...

hn: you know what? i really liked that you were my butler. "Because i'm your butler" I told you off for it, but whenever you said those words, I was happy.. and thankful. I was happy that you were my butler.

dc: agasshi..

hn: i apologise for mistreating you, but i really trusted you. the words you said to me, the things you did for me, i believed it all to be sincere. i think that is why i felt that much more betrayed because of how much i trusted you. it's alright now, none of that matters anymore, but now i'm afraid... whether i should put my belief in you now, will i be able to believe in you again

dc: you asked me, whether i was hiding anything from you, and if so, to tell you the honest truth. But i didnt want to tell you. Even if the whole world knew, i didn't want you of all people to know who i really was.. because... because I liked you.

hn: ...

dc: the reason why i left this place, the reason why i refused to come back when you asked me to.. was because i liked you. but the reason why i'm here beside you right now, is because i am indebted to you for my initial bad intentions, and i am repaying you that debt

hn: ...

dc: and with that, i've folded away my feelings for you.. so you don't have to worry about it. You can believe me this time.

:(:wub:

------

thanks for all the goodies warriors!! :D

welcome to the YEHouse eunhye2303 ^^

annyeong~

schedule updated

20090918090917.jpg

credit thehouse

thanks yo onni for the trans!!

nihonjin fans are so sweet! une-chan..so cute~

thanks smr onni for the ep10 trans~

dc confessed...hmm..when is our hyena's turn =X

thanks warriors for all for the goodies!!

later~

MFL ITS a FIGHTING~

Hi all warriors!!

Welcome eunhye2303 to YEH thread :)

And thanks so much smr05 for the translation,

I was thinking that he said something the "like" word but not too sure.

So he did confess his feeling hehe ^^

Ella thanks for schedule, do you have any idea what is it about????

f927 and michi thanks for those gorgeous pics. She looks like a princess in this dress :D

Hello warriors!

Thanks smr for the trans. It's so ironic how HN is kinda open up more for DC when he said he likeD her. T.T

Hi, eunhye2303 (and other newcomers) ~ welcome to yehouse. Enjoy staying!

Thanks all for the goodies.

edited: i topped the page. brb to post some pics. ^^;

edited

YEHQUIZ

selfcam2020.jpgselfcam2021.jpg

Where were these pics taken? +10225 YEHblind points if you got it correct!

I've thought about the harsh criticisms heaped upon YEH in MFL and came up with these considerations....

1. YEH's two-year hiatus from KDRAMAS must have built up so much anticipation and expectation for her comeback that there was greater pressure on her part to show a sterling performance in MFL. The Vineyard Man had more or less the same ratings as MFL now but I was not aware of pronounced negative criticisms about it and her acting because it came out only 6 months after Princess Hours...Since both are being aired now in KBS, I can say that YEH's acting in MFL has greatly improved from TVM.

2. Her Coffee Prince role (her last before MFL) ,admittedly, was a tough act to follow...

3. I had the impression that preparations for MFL was a bit rushed, quickly being inserted in the KBS schedule due to an an available airing date.

4. We're not really used to seeing YEH take on a mean, bratty role so that could have heightened the negativity about the drama and her acting...her way of speaking which has been severely criticized, ironically, is what makes her endearingly Yoon Eun Hye...yes, she can certainly work on it...but I hope that in the process it (her manner of speaking) will retain its childlike quality... (not childish) :D

When all is said and done...yes, in spite of the ratings, which are good for a Wednesday-Thursday time slot (from what I have seen of Wednesday-Thursday dramas, these seem not to rate well...correct me if I'm wrong)...I am happy that she took on the role of Hae Na...not a flat character but a really round one which makes her really interesting and exciting! :D

I've thought about the harsh criticisms heaped upon YEH in MFL and came up with these considerations....

1. YEH's two-year hiatus from KDRAMAS must have built up so much anticipation and expectation for her comeback that there was greater pressure on her part to show a sterling performance in MFL. The Vineyard Man had more or less the same ratings as MFL now but I was not aware of pronounced negative criticisms about it and her acting because it came out only 6 months after Princess Hours...Since both are being aired now in KBS, I can say that YEH's acting in MFL has greatly improved from TVM.

2. Her Coffee Prince role (her last before MFL) ,admittedly, was a tough act to follow...

3. I had the impression that preparations for MFL was a bit rushed, quickly being inserted in the KBS schedule due to an an available airing date.

4. We're not really used to seeing YEH take on a mean, bratty role so that could have heightened the negativity about the drama and her acting...her way of speaking which has been severely criticized, ironically, is what makes her endearingly Yoon Eun Hye...yes, she can certainly work on it...but I hope that in the process it (her manner of speaking) will retain its childlike quality... (not childish) :D

When all is said and done...yes, in spite of the ratings, which are good for a Wednesday-Thursday time slot (from what I have seen of Wednesday-Thursday dramas, these seem not to rate well...correct me if I'm wrong)...I am happy that she took on the role of Hae Na...not a flat character but a really round one which makes her really interesting and exciting! :D

Yes, I agreed with you in most of your points..but in fairness MFL's rating is better than VM as all 10 episodes reach 2-digit rating..but for many it is still a disappointment because of CP's amazing success in terms of rating and its citics reviews ..YEH is great in CP and only few questioned that. I just hope YEH Korean fans will not let MFL to go down to 1-digit because good rating is still good..this will open more opportunities for YEH to receive better scripts and projects in the future..this will expand her horizons to go step further..how can she get offers of better scripts and sypnosis if her latest drama fails..so just hope it will not go down to 1 digit rating..

Another thing, I think the 11-age gap of Yoon-Yoon do not excite most of Korean viewers..some still prefer that the two lead stars are of the same age bracket...I remember some says during the airing of early episodes of CP that GY looks old for YEH (although he is only 5 years older than her) but they have great chemistry and the 5 year difference is not much of negative factor, same with Joo Ji Hoon in Goong (maybe because JJH is only few years older than her)..

Please don't get me wrong YSH is a good actor..in fairness their chemistry start to electrify in subsequent episodes..I just feel that the better episodes came rather late..not enough to convince Koreans to remain watching..the highest rating is the episode 4 (i remember the bus scene).

But YEH is still an actress to reckon, she is brave to try Hae Na..she is good in dramatic scenes..she is pretty and despite of flaws of MFL and despite of complaint of miscasting, YEH managed to pull a 2 digit rating..Swallow the Sun is based on a novel (am I right?), of course it has already a followers because of the readers right, good casting and good plot? and this are the advantage.. it win over MFL right but it does not crush or severely destroy MFL in the rating department.. so this is already a feat..

So YEH, just hope and hope and I pray, do not make us wait for a long time.. do not be afraid..continue try other roles..hope hope hope you can a do movies or dramas of different kinds..please try political thriller, historical, heavy drama..do a movie or drama that does not require you to have a love interest-partner after doing films or drama of different kinds..then go back to love story in the mold of the Notebook with very good looking men and same of your age or even your favorite Eternal Sunshine...MFL fighting..

Yes, I agreed with you in most of your points..but in fairness MFL's rating is better than VM as all 10 episodes reach 2-digit rating..but for many it is still a disappointment because of CP's amazing success in terms of rating and its citics reviews ..YEH is great in CP and only few questioned that. I just hope YEH Korean fans will not let MFL to go down to 1-digit because good rating is still good..this will open more opportunities for YEH to receive better scripts and projects in the future..this will expand her horizons to go step further..how can she get offers of better scripts and sypnosis if her latest drama fails..so just hope it will not go down to 1 digit rating..

Another thing, I think the 11-age gap of Yoon-Yoon do not excite most of Korean viewers..some still prefer that the two lead stars are of the same age bracket...I remember some says during the airing of early episodes of CP that GY looks old for YEH (although he is only 5 years older than her) but they have great chemistry and the 5 year difference is not much of negative factor, same with Joo Ji Hoon in Goong (maybe because JJH is only few years older than her)..

Please don't get me wrong YSH is a good actor..in fairness their chemistry start to electrify in subsequent episodes..I just feel that the better episodes came rather late..not enough to convince Koreans to remain watching..the highest rating is the episode 4 (i remember the bus scene).

But YEH is still an actress to reckon, she is brave to try Hae Na..she is good in dramatic scenes..she is pretty and despite of flaws of MFL and despite of complaint of miscasting, YEH managed to pull a 2 digit rating..Swallow the Sun is based on a novel (am I right?), of course it has already a followers because of the readers right, good casting and good plot? and this are the advantage.. it win over MFL right but it does not crush or severely destroy MFL in the rating department.. so this is already a feat..

So YEH, just hope and hope and I pray, do not make us wait for a long time.. do not be afraid..continue try other roles..hope hope hope you can a do movies or dramas of different kinds..please try political thriller, historical, heavy drama..do a movie or drama that does not require you to have a love interest-partner after doing films or drama of different kinds..then go back to love story in the mold of the Notebook with very good looking men and same of your age or even your favorite Eternal Sunshine...MFL fighting..

YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VM had low ratings and now i know why Pacific standard time is universal

i watched CP here in the US it waseasily accessable but VM was'nt if it was on KBS2

and yet it did amazing in its last chapter

MFL is not easily accessible i wakeup wed and thru @ 6am

well worth it

shes amazing they all are they stared shy and charismatic in the begining and now they have become the characters

DC and KH showing how thu time they have bonded

TY and CW making their voices heard as their significant other love it

whoooooo will KH choose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they look lovely in the press conference

HK in the white outfit killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!S-line extraodinaire