Weird Things Guys Have Done Or Said To You

Guest terrorist

Guest paperviolets

Haha these are funny :D

Well today I was at the mall with my friend and we kept passing by these military guys for some reason and then they asked us if we wanted to join the military.. I asked them weren't we too young for that? xD and during that time my friend was going on and on about computer games. :mellow:

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MiniAng

I only had a couple awkward situations and I really didn't handle it well.

I have lots of awkward situations but this one was really memorable for me.

Gr 8: It was twin day, and I had my hair done up in a bun with chopsticks with my friend to emphasize our "asian-ness" The guy I liked at the time was in the classroom alone with his friend, and I came in with another friend of mine.

He blurts out loudly while me and my friend are silently chatting. "You're twins with that other girl right? "My name" You Look Really Good!"

Me: O_O Thanks?

His friend comes up to me and says loudly: Someone's got the hots for you.

And then it got all quiet AND tense. I really couldn't look at my crush at all!! I had no idea how to handle it at allll~ And afterward a couple of hours. He came up to me and started talking about chopsticks..Weird.

Another one is a year later: (That isn't quiet as weird as the last one)

when my friend was delivering messages from the same awkward guy (above) saying that he hated me and swearing all kinds of stuff. (We had lots of arguments after that last awkward situation)

Then apparently, he walked away.

Guy comes back to friend:, "Never mind, tell *my name* that she is being immature." Apparently it was really awkward for my friend because she just stood there the whole time and a few people overheard and was all silent and listening throughout the whole thing.

Lol, I love this thread. A lot of people say weird things to me, but I don't tend to remember them much.

When I was walking, an Indian guy in a SUV pointed to me and started singing/yelling out of his car to The Beatles - Hello, Goodbye:

"YOU SAY GOODBYE, AND I SAY HELLO! HELLO, HELLO!" (with an Indian accent)

I was stunned but I laughed.

When I was in Manhattan and some guy was trying to get us to his comedy show:

Stranger: "Hey, can I have that flower?" (I was holding what was originally a rose before I ripped off all the petals.)

Me: "But it's dead..."

Stranger: ): "Oh...you dropped something..."

Me: (Looked down but didn't see anything)

Stranger: "My heart."

My friends and I burst into laughter. Well executed, mister.

• 4 months later...

random dude: do you have any spare change for a bus ticket? ill give you 2 cans of jack daniels & cola *he was holding a 10pack*

me: erh... *crab walk 2 steps, turn head to the side* where is the bus???

-----

guy friend: making coffee and sings *my milk shake brings all the girls to the yard*

me: *looks at his chest* erh... nevermind

guy friend: what?

me: if i did it, it will count as *beep* harassment

guy friend: what you gonna do?

=-='' oh my....

Guest missYOON

maybe not weird but awkward?? i posted a fb picture & one of my really close korean guy friends posted "you look really hot" idk and it was just weird b/c hes not even my bf idk just weird .. usually korean guys just post something like unrelated to me in the picture or fob guys will be like "ee ppeu dah" haha idk i guess the statement was just out right like very bold & blunt

Guest dreamer95

so what are some experiences that any guy said to you?

i used to be one of those guys who used to say weird stuff.

for example when i met my friend i was like "hey you got 6 earing holes* she said "okayyyyyyyyyyyyy?"

unnecessary, odd and weird.

what about you?

how did you reply?

edit -

*rummages through memories*

so one time i was walking with couple of my friends outside of school and my friend who is a clown randomly goes up to this huge fat girl, like 400 pounds.

those types of girls who seem to have cake smudged all over her face from lunch.

he says that asian boy likes you!

ever since then....... she stared at me 24/7 at school.

it was scary.

edit2-

sigh. just recently i was taking pictures of a car (i'm into photography) and this gay guy kept shaking my hand.. i didn't know he was gay until he Facebooked me..

sigh.... i got gay germs all over me. from shaking my hand like 874598734 times.

So out of nowhere, my guy friend said:

"You know, you're pretty but you have a manly body." HAHA i was so angry but then later he said sorry. Whoo

I sneezed and one of my friends started cracking up and said "You sneeze like a man" rofl.

It's not really weird but it makes me laugh everytime. Mostly cause its true -_-

• 3 weeks later...

LMAO i love this thread it makes me feel so much better bout THIS:

Sooo I was sitting in this huge lecture hall with my guy friend beside me on one side and three random guys who seemed to be friends on my other side.

In the middle of the lecture....

random guy sitting beside me: "excuse me, my friend over there wants you to have these peanuts". It's like this small packet of peanuts that you usually get on airplanes

me:....O.O....its ok....i dont want them...

random guy: shrugs and gives his friend back the peanuts and says to him "she doesnt want them"

*2 minutes later*

random guy: uh....my friend really wants you to have his peanuts

me: .....erm..i'm uh, allergic.

random guy: aw come on, don't reject his nuts again

me:....wat...the....richard simmons.....

Awkward-est moment of my life. my friend (being a guy) just died laughing....and has told all of our mutual friends...and they still won't stop making fun of me T.T

Guest lala-123

I met this Korean guy (bartender) who barely knows any English (so cute) and this was during our very first phone conversation~

Me: ...yeah a lot of my guy friends love to fight.

Him: fighting? *sighs* I hate fighting. I love loving.

Me: ....

Him: I like loving my friends. I like loving my sister. I like loving my customers.

Me: ...

Okay this might have been because he doesnt know the language too well but it was still really weird/funny to hear (:

Guest EHNerJI

Something that happened today O.o;

I was dancing with my friends and then all of a sudden I feel something on my.. butt LOL.

So, I turn around, assuming it was just someone crashing into me because there was no space.

But nope, this guy was grinding on me, purposely & trying to grab my .. butt =.=

So, he sees me turn around and says: "Oooh you like that, don't you?"

and I was like um.... no O_o; -tells my friend to help me- LOL.

I forget what he said afterwards, but it was sooo awkward. & creepy.

My friends laughed at me afterwards because he's a twin and I didn't even know which one did that! lolol. : (

I was standing in the hall, talking with my friend when my math teacher walks by...

(pretty old, male). So he smiles, looks me up and down and says

"I like your... aaa... -awkward pause, searching for words- skirt! -smiles-"

Me: ohhh.. thanks O_O; while my friend is dying of laughter because of how awkward it was >_>

My guy friend wrote in my yearbook a few years ago,

"I hope I grow taller over the summer, so that I can talk to you in person" LOL.

My friends who read it found it so funny and cute roflll.

Also, one day I had to bring balloons to school (filled with helium) for a video,

so I was walking through the door, and then these 2 guys start walking through.

I'm just trying to dry off my shoes before going inside my class,

but one of the guys is like "OOH BALLOONS!" & begins to squeeze the balloons LOL.

So, I'm just standing there awkwardly, waiting for him to stop (he was in my way, so I couldn't move =.=)

& it lasted FOREVER. Finally, the other guy was like "I WAS HOLDING THE DOOR OPEN FOR YOU!"

and I'm just like.. ohh.. sorry.. O_O; and they're like "girls these days don't appreciate gentlemen!" (jokingly)

I mentioned it to my friend and then she called the guy holding the door over one day (with me there) =.=

& told him I'm scared of him LOL. So he started apoligizing so much. >_< Ahh so awkward.

Guest likelovers

I was shopping at Michael's for some ribbons when a guy who works there came up to me.

employee: so... you like ribbons?

me: uhm... yeah...

employee: that's good... cause we have a lot of ribbons here.

I nodded and quickly made my escape.

Guest chopper!

LOL funny thread

i just remember one where this guy came up to me when i was walking home:

him: hey can i get your number?

me: i dont have a phone.

him: how about email?

me: i just moved so i don't have a computer anymore.

him: really? i'll give you my number then.

me: i don't have paper.

him: i'll write it on your hand.

me: i don't have a hand...

*awkward pause

me: ahah..oh wait, i do...ahah...

and just gave him my hand XD he just thought it was cute.

LOL i was so not thinking straight XD just wanted to go home man!

I was about to cross a busy intersection when this guy stopped his car randomly, went to my side, took my hand, crossed me over to the other side, bowed, and went back to his car and drove off. The whole time I was like O_O?!

Guest .flyhigh

and this other guy, he has a problem with me wearing shorts or mini skirts, so he follows me and try to pull them down just a little. its kinda cute but he's acting like my dad. haha.

awww thats adorablee. ;D

nothing weird has ever been said or done to me by a guy. i suck at recalling things </3 haha xD

oh a guy in grade 8 , 2008 said to my friend "Come on -name- , you're pretty sexy, don't mind you kissing me!" XD lol, we were playing truth or dare and my friend was hella shy.

AND I just remembered a guy asked me "Have you wiped your cheeks from when Bailey kissed you yet?" <3 LOL at the time we were playing truth or dare then too and that's when he confessed he liked me and I never got to tell him I felt the same D': /shy. LOL

we were on this field trip at school, and i fell asleep on the bus

i woke up when i thought i felt someone tugging on my hair

so i opened my eyes and i saw this guy from another class, touching my hair

i was like 0___0 "umm what are you doing"

he looked super embarrassed and he was like "sorry, i thought your hair looked..kinda soft."

and he just went back to his seat

my friends were laughing at that through the rest of the bus ride haha

Guest jellie_kookie

One of my guy friends called me a few minutes past midnight, and I answered it.

him: Wakey wakey, Jellie bellie!

me: wtf do you want -.-

him: I'm drunk (evil laugh) and a girl is feeling me up. (another crazy laugh)

me: dude, it's past midnight.

him: I know, but you were on my mind and I thought i'd call you.

*pause

him: Even while this girl is feeling me up, i was thinking of you.

-- yes, strange

same guy:

I was putting books into my locker when he walks over, a weird smile on his face.

not even looking at him, I sensed him hovering over me.

me: why do you have that innocent smile?

him: whyy? is it bad? (whining)

me: No, but usually you have done something bad if you smile like that.

him: oh, i just want you to know that i found candy called 'Jellie Bellies'.

*Jellie Bellie is his nickname for me and also 'jellie' : ) coz it's close to my real name.

me: okaaaay... see ya.

he passed by behind me and the next thing i know, he has SHOWERED me with the 'Jellie Bellie's

me: YOU B@STARD! (laughing)

him: byyyyee jellie!!

: D everytime i think about it, i smile. A bit strange, yes, but cute ; )

edit: page 32 is MINE ;D

Guest Regina Rae

I met this Korean guy (bartender) who barely knows any English (so cute) and this was during our very first phone conversation~

Me: ...yeah a lot of my guy friends love to fight.

Him: fighting? *sighs* I hate fighting. I love loving.

Me: ....

Him: I like loving my friends. I like loving my sister. I like loving my customers.

Me: ...

Lol, that does sound like something a person who doesn't know the language would say.

Guest lil mao

haha my boyfriend and i were in forever21 once just looking around when this old guy in his 50's (idk why a 50 yrold would be in forever21) comes up to us and points at the hats we were trying on and goes:

him: "you [me] look really cute in that hat..you [boyfriend] not so much"

me:..thannnnnks?

then he proceeds to tell us how he thinks forever21 has really crappy material and whatnots..

after he left, a sales person next to us came up and asked us what that whole thing was all about..LOL.

Guest Stolen_waters

I was on the bus, and I had 2 hard-boiled eggs in the see-through pocket of my bag (for breakfast). As I stood up to get off at my stop, the guy sitting next to me was like, "be careful not to crack you eggs!" LOL I was so serious that time, but when he said that I made that "choking in my own saliva" sound and laughed.

-------------------------------

My little cousin randomly said to me, "can I touch your papayas?" 0.o I don't even have big boobs. LOL

He also calls his nipples mung/mongo beans. XDDDDDD

------------------------------

We were having a meeting in our org. room, and this guy randomly told everyone that he hasn't masturbated in 3 months. -_-

The same guy also asked my friend if he could touch her back.

Archived