Where Do You Dl Music

Guest sunshinex3

Guest THAT--GIRL

if you aren't able to access z-degrees, it's because your part of the world hasn't updated the internet. i went on z-degrees to check out what happened, and they said it was because of some domain problem. different parts of the world were getting their internet updated quicker than others, so some would be able to view the page while others couldn't. =)

as for another thing, it wasn't because they didn't have enough money, but hey~ it doesn't hurt to donate, right?^^;

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Genesis

I'm sure a lot of people by now have mentioned bww2. That' s where I post up my uploads, and download a lot too. Though i get most of my vids from clubby.

Bww2 is the place to be.

Guest STEPHOO--

I hardly use esnips now. I hate how half the songs have been deleted T_T

but anyways, I use mp3zy most of the time. It's easy and convenient.

I use z-degrees sometimes.

Guest chocopanda24

ehh, how do yu use the search on z-degrees? and the index thing isnt working?

haha, i joined lik, the day it came back up by chance. looks awesome. im shur its cause they just got back on. im patient. =]

Guest THAT--GIRL

ehh, how do yu use the search on z-degrees? and the index thing isnt working?

haha, i joined lik, the day it came back up by chance. looks awesome. im shur its cause they just got back on. im patient. =]

^ they're search engine isn't working. if you're looking for a specific song, you can just request in the request thread. there's this awesomeeeeeeeeee member who has absolutely everything, and she's always the first to reply and solve your problems! =3

boajjang.com - only for BoA stuff aahhah!

Nope (: I go there for NON-boa stuff more than Boa-related music! (:

Guest NSTYLE;;

do u know where could i download L.O.V.E of brown eyed girls pls ?

z-degrees. :P

or you can PM me and i can send you?

Guest purple turtlE

i'm i allowed to ask this?

where do i download music videos? and OSTs?

please PM me

^ You can find some of them in their threads on soompi. Not all tho, the major drama and movie threads have their OSTs

Guest sto0pidassgrl

do u guys know where i can download tears-소찬휘??? so chan whee?? please i can't find it anywhere..no z-degrees or bww2 or any other places.. -____-

Archived