Where Do You Dl Music

Guest sunshinex3

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest soooomin

does anyone know where i can download ringtones, i tried making my own but it doesn't work as well as the ones i used to get on z-degrees. anyone know where i can find the ringtone to Hong Gil Dong OST - IF....(man yak hye) by tae hyun???

hi guys..i've found a new forum which is rather good...not sure if it's new...

http://www.foolishways.net/forums/index.php?act=idx

haha...hope that z-degrees will be up soon..gonna die soon..haha...music's my life man~~

the onli thing is that it's rather limited over here in singapore...dotz...

foolishways.net has mainly cpop kpop and jpop...no english stuff there....haha...

This one is really good! Will use until z-degrees get's back! Thank you!

Guest mirabira

does anyone know where i can download ringtones, i tried making my own but it doesn't work as well as the ones i used to get on z-degrees. anyone know where i can find the ringtone to Hong Gil Dong OST - IF....(man yak hye) by tae hyun???

if you have the song already in ur files you can go to zedge.net and make ur own ringtone there... thats wat i did

uh.... so z-degrees.net is just down for a bit??

Guest Bby-GIE

well since people are saying that z-degrees is coming back.

if it is possible could people alert us if zd does work again. thanks

well for now im trying to google places to dl songs damn it so hard to find a site like zd. T_________T

Not sure if this will help. I make my own ringtones using a software called Xingtone. Pretty simple to use. But you have to make sure it is compatible with your phone. It took me months to find something compatible with my phone.

Guest simply_sw33t12

hey does anyone know wat happened to z-degrees.net? like the site dissapeared..what happened?..if u know can u send me a message

Archived