Where Do You Dl Music

Guest sunshinex3

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Babylicious xo12

Donations woulda helped yah know.

haha z-degrees is never gone for good so stay tuned...it should be back in a few anyways ;)

Donations woulda helped yah know.

haha z-degrees is never gone for good so stay tuned...it should be back in a few anyways ;)

Never gone for good? I... guess that's a relief, but then again no one knows that yet. So I'm assuming this has happened before (please say yes :sweatingbullets: ). I'm going to make sure to donate once and if it opens back up. And sorry mods for bringing this up, but just felt that people should know this.

Guest XIAHT!C

NO!

i was hoping z-degrees would NEVER go away!

and what's totally weird is... a few days ago, i was thinking to myself "how would i live if z-d goes away?!"

oh my gosh, i'm cursed! waaaah! T____T is there anywhere else that's as organized as z-degrees and has all the singles and albums there like as soon as it comes out?

--edit-

i think i'm crying now.

Guest babystar*

omg.

i was like wtf is wrong with my computer, y the fck isn't z-degrees showing up.

and then i come here, and everyone says its gone!

crap. i want to donate but i dono how.

omgg! music!!

every other site is js w.e and too confusing

z-d was so perfect. T______________T

can anyone recommend a good site?

Guest saltnpepper

ah z-degrees is gone now x.x even if it comes back up it might take a while to upload everything again...

well anyways, to get mp3's i use a program called Audio Recorder For Free. basically you can record anything that comes out of your speakers. so you can make an mp3 of a song you hear on youtube, for example. it's very useful :) hope some of you guys will go check it out. (google it for download)

oh and also http://koreanheaven.blogspot.com/ is a good site to get korean music.

^ where on that website does it have new music?? i couldnt find anything new on that website ...

Since the site doesn't like leechers the entries are locked so you'd have to join the community. They can help you with that HERE ^^

Archived