Worst Rejection/break Up Ever

Guest DarkAngelInLove

Guest imready

NOT ME

but i thought it was stupid

my friend's bf (3 months?): are you happy?

my friend: Yea

-------

THAT WAS IT!

he just stopped talking to her.

when she told me, i burst out laughing -.=

i know it was mean, but the way it happened was... pathetic.

The funny thing is that SHE KNEW that it was over right there

Page!

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blush

Lol, I got asked out to prom in a cute way from my ex.

Then, a week right before prom, "Uh, I think it's better if we're just friends."

Then .. a "yeah.. so about prom.."

..... >.>;; rofl. wth.

Guest the_asian

i've only broken up once, but i still thought it was pretty stupid...

it was over AIM and it went kinda like this:

me: ...then maybe we should break up (i was half kidding, half not, because he was being really mean to me lately)

him: rofl it's up to you

me: so you wouldn't care if we did?

him: well i like never see you and that's kinda stupid...and i sort of stopped thinking we were going out a while ago

ajs;dlksjs it just made me mad how he just thought i would somehow know that we stopped going out if he just stopped THINKING we were going out -____-;;

Guest tifachan

Over the internet and he gets emo about it. It didn't affect me though cause I was going to break up with him. >_>''

lols

my ex and i broke up like a about a year and a bit ago

and my ex`s excuse was

" i want to break up because i think my friend is using me to get to your friend "

i was like wtf what does that hvae to do with us

but yeah oh well

Umm, what? What does that mean exactly?

dis 1 mamii tell ME dat SHE 2 HOTTT 4 MEE..

WTF>>>

1st all, NO WAI SHE 2 HOT FOR ME

2nd all, I 2 SEXII 4 HER

stupid grlz..

this one sexy girl said she was too hot for me

what the flip?

first of all . she is NOT too hot for me

and secondly... im too sexy for her

damn girls

:] i like to translate these type of writing

Guest kitkat_zaizai

actually for me, my 3 breakups were so cruel for me

1st: my bf told me that we need to cool down our relationship cause he needs to focus his studies, after 2 days, i saw at his friendster account, he has a new girl *ouch*

2nd: i lost my cellphone, after 2 weeks, he texted my cousin and told me that he still love love his ex girlfriend

3rd: my bf told me that he still love his ex girlfriend, that even he is courting me, they still used to meet and do something,we were just 1 week old that time, then he told me his ex is pregnant, they did it after we had a date....

i think 3rd was worst but still the other 2 were so rude

Guest Mizzike

she cheated on me, thought I didn't know, and tried to get me to buy her tons of betsy johnson and guess crap.

I bought it, gave it to her, and then returned it all before she went home.

When I dropped her off, after a car ride home in silence, I said "Don't call me, don't text me, Nothing." and just left.

She's had 5 other boyfriends in 4 months >_>;

she was pssssyyyccchhoooo man :/ some deeply mentally unstable stuff went on with her, no joke :/

hah. I'm not sure if this was the worst breakup that I'VE done, or had been done to me. eh, oh well xP

worst break up for me was when i dumped my ex, I think i made it clear that I didn't want to be around him or want to talk to him ever agian. So he calls me at around 3:30 am and i was trying to get some sleep. I spazzed out at him, then he calls again at like 7:30 in the morning, didn't pick up then i turned my phone off and went back to sleep. 2 hours later I find him at my place. He wanted to talk to me and make things clear as to Why i wanted to break it off with him. I asked him to leave and everything he wouldn't do it. So I volunteered to take my cousin out for the day so i can have an excuse to kick him out.

Guest LovexMelody

my boyfriend of 3 and a half months kept saying he had something to tell me for about a week... i knew what was coming but i was in denial. i made him come out and talk to me one day... we went to a cafe. before he started talking about what was on his mind, he said he was hungry and started ordering food and drinks. we ate and drank and finally when we were done, he broke up with me. the reason he gave me was that he just didnt feel like trying any more. - -'' to top things off he had no money to pay for all the food he ate. i paid the bill and i paid for his cab ride home -_-. he borrowed alot of money from me before we broke up and im still trying to get him to pay me back. plus, i paid for about 90% of all the dates we went out on. my life sucks. -lovexmelodys pissed off friend who is too lazy to go on her own id. (:

Guest Angelbum

my boyfriend of 3 and a half months kept saying he had something to tell me for about a week... i knew what was coming but i was in denial. i made him come out and talk to me one day... we went to a cafe. before he started talking about what was on his mind, he said he was hungry and started ordering food and drinks. we ate and drank and finally when we were done, he broke up with me. the reason he gave me was that he just didnt feel like trying any more. - -'' to top things off he had no money to pay for all the food he ate. i paid the bill and i paid for his cab ride home -_-. he borrowed alot of money from me before we broke up and im still trying to get him to pay me back. plus, i paid for about 90% of all the dates we went out on. my life sucks. -lovexmelodys pissed off friend who is too lazy to go on her own id. (:

OMG

LOL thats awful.

:crazy:

Guest PEARLeffects

The worst rejection/breakup that I had was last September...

It was at school after class, like 4 days before my birthday -_-

It sucked like dorks....I was super hurt...and cried like a hyena.

He kept giving me hints that he wanted to break up with me..

He said that he didn't know how to say he wanted to breakup with me.

He said he was afraid of hurting me, as if, I was getting hurt already.

He told me that he didn't have any more feelings for me, that everything was building up on him and all.

There were some other things, I don't remember, I don't want to remember anyway, he really broke my heart, I was really in love with him too.

It took me forever to get over himm.

Tried being friends, but he didn't try at all.

At this day, we still don't really talk or that we seem like friends at all.

He doesn't seem to give a butt about me and I gave up trying to be friends.

We talk sometimes, but most of the time, it's awkward silence or we just don't say anything to each other.

Now, it's hard for me to actually find love, because like others mentioned, I fear of getting hurt again..

I try to like other guys, I did, but I just seem to hold back on it.

But the guy I like recently, I don't like him anymore, I think haha o_o

Guest linuhhparkk

I confessed, and he never answered me <_<

but on the bright side, i made a friend (his bestfriend lol) during the process

Guest cookies_n_coke

imagine this. he broke up with me over the internet..

and most of all he said he "lost" his phone

worse than that was he told my bestfriend to deliver the message...

his reason?

"i feel like im pulling you from your friends, and i dont you to have to face a difficult question"

well, that was an acceptable one..

but then 2 days later he got with another chic..because she asked him out..

wat an 455... yet i cried and whined about it 2 hrs...

rejection...

we lost our friendship after my confession

Guest Childlike Faith

Nothing compared to cheating, but it still hurts..

I really loved him and didn't see it coming. Broke up with me the day after I bought a ticket to prom and 3 days after my 18th birthday. Then he told me he hoped we'd be friends and he'd "find me again" after we graduated college in 4 years.

And he did this on the internet on the day I was rejected from one of my top university choices after a bad day at work.

Archived