Worst Rejection/break Up Ever

Guest DarkAngelInLove

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the worse break up I've encounter is with my very first long term relationship. We dated for about a year and a few months then suddenly he just never really call me as often anymore... well a few days went by without a single phone call from him then out of the blue (and I can still remember this day so vividly) as I was laying on my bed and listening to music my sister knocked on my bedroom door, she slightly opened it and said, "*blank's* cousin just called for me to tell you that *blank* just want to be friends now". I was like wtf?? After a year and he couldn't even be courageous enough to actually talk to me and break up with me... well I just left it as it is and from that day on never once talked to him again. Of course that sort of silent break up hurts but time eventually healed my broken heart.

Guest Naimie

Break up:

Through text message or just no signs at all, they just ditch out.

It's cowardly and I'm seeing the bastard next week, he's going to get it. It's been one year and if he thinks I've forgotten about it, it's GAME ON richard simmons!!!!!

Rejection:

Well let me think back... in junior high I had this annoying friend who totally just grabbed some guy to be my date at this dance. And he rejected me with a big fat "NO" AND DIRTY LOOK!!! Btw she asked him if he will dance with me, not me ask him. So it turns out I got rejected by some ugly mofugga that I didn't even want to dance with in the first place. God I HATE friends like that, always butting in thinking they will help you because it's not them going through the embarassment and rejection. Stupid friend.

Rejection:

Well let me think back... in junior high I had this annoying friend who totally just grabbed some guy to be my date at this dance. And he rejected me with a big fat "NO" AND DIRTY LOOK!!! Btw she asked him if he will dance with me, not me ask him. So it turns out I got rejected by some ugly mofugga that I didn't even want to dance with in the first place. God I HATE friends like that, always butting in thinking they will help you because it's not them going through the embarassment and rejection. Stupid friend.

Same happened with me.

Though I don't consider it a rejection because I wasn't the one who wanted to dance with him in the first place.

Guest Naimie

my boyfriend of 3 and a half months kept saying he had something to tell me for about a week... i knew what was coming but i was in denial. i made him come out and talk to me one day... we went to a cafe. before he started talking about what was on his mind, he said he was hungry and started ordering food and drinks. we ate and drank and finally when we were done, he broke up with me. the reason he gave me was that he just didnt feel like trying any more. - -'' to top things off he had no money to pay for all the food he ate. i paid the bill and i paid for his cab ride home -_-. he borrowed alot of money from me before we broke up and im still trying to get him to pay me back. plus, i paid for about 90% of all the dates we went out on. my life sucks. -lovexmelodys pissed off friend who is too lazy to go on her own id. (:

Ok this has got to be the worst, why did you still pay for him if he broke up with you??? I would've just got up and left. Omg no offence but that was stupid, but I am mad for you. I have a girlfriend who is like you, and I keep telling her to break up with her bf. UGH I hate broke richard simmons guys. And I hate girls even more who stick with them.

Guest Akumetsu

Rejection: The dude never me told how he felt or his answer & told my friends he was going to play with my feelings. =~=

Breakup: My bf told he didn't have time for me anymore & that we should be friends but then he tells me that he still likes me...ALOT. All of this was over the internet ==~==

Guest k9krazy123

So i told the person my feelings.. And then asked So now what... Are things gonna be awkward? And then the person said No. I don't like you. We'll never be together.

Huge slap to the face...

Guest seryberry

getting cheated on =(

:angry::angry: :fury: :fury:

buttttt we're back together, so we're gooood

"SHE's HOT"

oh please her face is like leather.

leatherface.

now im all plastic in my chest

Guest Xingda

when i broke up with my old bf, he ran in the rain crying which made it 10x tragic-er than it actually was

LMAO.. the image..

I was never rejected because I never asked anyone out . (;

but uhh .. break ups . haha the worst (also funniest ) one has

got to be when we both said we were dared by our friends .

I never liked him in 'that way' so it didn't really matter . I thought

it was pretty funny . xD

Guest JunRi<3

when i broke up with my old bf, he ran in the rain crying which made it 10x tragic-er than it actually was

LOL SORRY but I laughed at this too T_T I just imagined this really funny image... No details so I'm not disrespectful

Guest hkdanceislove

[sigh..]

oh man this is gonna be long.

here i'll put it in simple terms haha.

Basically.

The guy i liked was going on "BREAK" with his

girl and he was pretty upset so i comforted him

and he started to like me. And i felt the same way.

Well they got back together, but he kept on leading

me on... And so he would dump her and come to me

but then leave me and go back to her. this happened like

3 times. yes i'm dumb i know. After the last time

i gave up and got over it.

and now he is paining because he misses me

Cause his girl is horrid to him.

HA SUCKS FOR HIM.

similar story except he's my supervisor, and he said 'i like you.. but i can't'..... which i can understand considering the circumstances but thats gotta be the lamest cop out ever. it ranks up there with 'i like you too but i don't want to be in a relationship.' so i was pretty cheesed off at him for a couple weeks, until recently when i started being myself again.. and now he's flirting with me again. AND he's back with his ex. unofficially. i'm such a loser.

Guest KIMBURGER

Never had a bad break up o_o. But I guess it would be because I lost feelings for him and liked another person? This was 3 years ago =S

Guest mrhungalung

Him: You're a very good person to me. I don't want to lose you as a friend.

Bittersweet.

But it's my first and only rejection.. since he was the first one for me to have real, sincere feelings for. <_<

i always get rejected, u'll get used to it.

Archived