[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

The anime series slowlyyy drifted away from the manga. It's so the anime could end on it's own... something like that.

I wonder if they hooked up.....

BEWARE OF SPOILERS!!! So people, be careful of your wording. Make the font color white. Yadda yadda

Guest simpleandpink

Oh geez TT_TT 26 on 26th

1st season is over =[

Well, let's hope they make the 2nd season faster :D [i am refusing to think that there WON'T be a 2nd season]

I don't want to look at anything. I will *patiently* wait until Lunar scans

Is it out yet?

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Lol.

No Lunar's subbed episode isn't out yet.. around Thursday/Friday.

FRoP is plannign to have theirs out around that date too =]

theres a site that showed alot of the screencaps..it nearly gave what happen away. I tell you its sad and happy in the same time..i don't mind seeing it in RAW..

but time to face reality folks..OURAN High School Host club has ended, second season remains to be unseen lets hope for the best :) and also hope the manga has a better ending.. :)

^ OMG. You killed me when you said it's only in our imaginations :tears: LOL.

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, IT'S OVERRRRRRRRRR. *dies* I hope there really wasn't a pairing at the end.. IMO it's better off if Haruhi doesn't end up with anyone >_<; But I can't wait till I can see the subbed version~ I'm gonna have a freakin` heart attack o_o and bawl my eyes out when I finally see it HAHAHAHA.

Anyways~ *crosses fingers for a second season* >_<

Guest vic_taebin

omg ..... finished watching ep. 25. Tamaki's grandma is such a richard simmons! The words she said to him .... made me cry. Poor Tamaki. I can't wait for the subbed version of ep. 26. Hopefully Haruhi realizes she likes Tamaki cuz deep inside she's got to, right? haah TAMAKI AND HARUHI FOREVER!!!!!

Hope there's a second season. ::crosses fingers::

I just finished ep 25 too...T_T...the ending what Tamaki said AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOD!!!

But I think it's because that girl told him something that force him to quite host club my theory is the location of his mom ^^.....poor haruhi...

Tamaki and Hauruhi both like each other, but they don't know it when ppl around them do. AHHHHHH Tamaki's dad is VERY FUNNY!

wait till you watch episode 26..i read the summary already..i kinda understood it now.. :blush: anyway i think you guys would love it..

..especially what tamaki's dad and kyouya's dad would comment upon.. B)

ps..yipee this is my 1,000th post in this forum!

Episode 26 :o ...AHHH tempting.... but no....... i'll hold on until the subbed comes out. =__=

OH GOD resisting is hard. :wacko::ph34r:

*joins in the second season request movement*

Archived