[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 24 was really...emotional I guess. :( poor Kyouya... and Tamaki :( :( When he talked about his grandma.

OMG episode 25 subbed isn't out yet, but I watched the raw and omg.... T__T

.....I was just thinking... because I'm really bored and its like 2:30.... one thing that I really love about this series is the way that they always incorporate some sort of metaphor or other imagery that depicts the entire episode. It really makes it stand out from other anime....

If not, I will gladly accompany you on this trip to Japan :) I'll bring the POCKY!!!

If you fly a loong flight with Japan Airlines (eg my 9 hour flight from Vancouver to Tokyo), they have a snack bar that includes pocky! It was the kind that had really thick chocolate coating too :w00t: ... haha off-topic but I just thought that was awesome!

Episode 24 was good especially for a character development episode... personally I didn't really like Hikaru and Kaoru's development episodes... too angsty! This one was pretty okay, I was a little bit bored until good ol' Tamaki showed up! I couldn't help but grin every time he said 'mon ami'; the pronounciation was just :lol:, it sounded like one word! It made me think of 'Konami' the video game production company. Still, it was still adorable.. but I couldn't help but think what my French teachers would've said if I pronounced it like that :lol:

Kyouya's violent attitude at the end and Tamaki's invisible wall and portable TV was just hilarious!

If you fly a loong flight with Japan Airlines (eg my 9 hour flight from Vancouver to Tokyo), they have a snack bar that includes pocky! It was the kind that had really thick chocolate coating too :w00t: ... haha off-topic but I just thought that was awesome!

Episode 24 was good especially for a character development episode... personally I didn't really like Hikaru and Kaoru's development episodes... too angsty! This one was pretty okay, I was a little bit bored until good ol' Tamaki showed up! I couldn't help but grin every time he said 'mon ami'; the pronounciation was just :lol:, it sounded like one word! It made me think of 'Konami' the video game production company. Still, it was still adorable.. but I couldn't help but think what my French teachers would've said if I pronounced it like that :lol:

Kyouya's violent attitude at the end and Tamaki's invisible wall and portable TV was just hilarious!

hahaha.. that episode was so funny.. haha.. i do love it when he said mon ami..

I have a question...

are there anime versions before episode 14?

Because I have started watching from episode 14 and I would like to know how Fujioka came to join the club... ^^

Guest tifachan

.....I was just thinking... because I'm really bored and its like 2:30.... one thing that I really love about this series is the way that they always incorporate some sort of metaphor or other imagery that depicts the entire episode. It really makes it stand out from other anime....

Yes, I agree. Ouran is the only anime/manga that I look foward to seeing everyday whenever I come home. :T It's hilarious, witty, and cute. Oh god... ><

I have a question...

Because I have started watching from episode 14 and I would like to know how Fujioka came to join the club... ^^

Umm...yes because animes start with episode 1. :mellow:

If you look on the first page of this thread, you can find the link to the links of the episodes up for download courtesy of **ThatGirlPhuong and tifachan.

Man, I just watched episode 25 RAW and I'm just at a lost for words. There are too many things happening at once and the ending of it was just WHOA.

Guest tifachan

I just watched spidoe 24 (instead of doing hw. :P), and I was like, "WHOA. O_O" When Tamaki was complimenting Ayame, it made me fall for hiM!! XDD

But as I progressed into the episode, I thought of Tamaki as a very special person, and he helped Kyouya reveal his true colors. :] Sweet episode...

GAH! I want another season!! T___T Cause Episode 25's preview looks so dramatic! ><

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

I have a question...

There is. We just never uploaded it. I had all of the episodes by Lunar but... an unlucky event occured which made me lose all of my things =__= I'm sure tifachan or simpleandpink can provide the episodes.

I'm downloading the RAW right now and shall upload it later.

Guest simpleandpink

First of all: Yuck, ads on the bottom of the site? I never noticed those...Ah well...

Anyhow: I'm going to try to upload 1 + 2, hopefully no one is doing so right now. Otherwise, definitely PM immediately :lol: or IM, because I'll eventually forget to refresh the site if I'm not surfing it...

My AIM is: simpleandpink [same as all of my s/ns -_-]

Yum :w00t: But, my fave pocky of all time is [i think] called "Almond Crunch" or something like this. The chocolate coat is mixed with almonds or hazelnut or something. Anyhow, it's just too awesome!! Reminds me of Ferrero Rocher [<--fave choco]

Guest tifachan

First of all: Yuck, ads on the bottom of the site? I never noticed those...Ah well...

Anyhow: I'm going to try to upload 1 + 2, hopefully no one is doing so right now. Otherwise, definitely PM immediately :lol: or IM, because I'll eventually forget to refresh the site if I'm not surfing it...

My AIM is: simpleandpink [same as all of my s/ns -_-]

Yum :w00t: But, my fave pocky of all time is [i think] called "Almond Crunch" or something like this. The chocolate coat is mixed with almonds or hazelnut or something. Anyhow, it's just too awesome!! Reminds me of Ferrero Rocher [<--fave choco]

I like Strawberry Crunch. XP

Then I'll uplopad episode 3, and maybe 4 if I can. :]

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Yayay I finally got episode 25 RAW compressed and uploaded.

Ouran High School Host Club -- Episode 25 RAW -- 190MB

Thank you simpleandpink for the uploads! I added it to the list once I saw the new files ^^ Haha I realize that you noticed how I labeled the files :sweatingbullets:

For the lazy people that don't want to go back to page 25

[Lunar] Ouran High School Host Club - Episode 01

[Lunar] Ouran High School Host Club - Episode 02

Yayay I finally got episode 25 RAW compressed and uploaded.

Ouran High School Host Club -- Episode 25 RAW -- 190MB

Thank you simpleandpink for the uploads! I added it to the list once I saw the new files ^^ Haha I realize that you noticed how I labeled the files :sweatingbullets:

For the lazy people that don't want to go back to page 25

[Lunar] Ouran High School Host Club - Episode 01

[Lunar] Ouran High School Host Club - Episode 02

Thanks~

I guess i just didn't notice it... Sorry

T_T

Archived