[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

They can always buy it seperately... or just throw it away T_T

But here's some good news! Episode 21!! Subbed by FRoP. Some of the subtitles are covered though but you can always pause it and read it ._. Remember.. they're still new and doing this for the fans when they are VERY LOW on staff. So appreciate it either way =__=

Ouran High School Host Club -- Episode 21 -- SendSpace

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**ThatGirlPhuong: aww that's really awful to hear... :( I hope you find it some time... I'll help upload to if you want me to. I know how you feel though, when you lose all your files and music like that...=(

Thanks Phuong~ I really hope you find your iPOD. I'd be so sad if my mp3 went missing. I'd beat the crud out of the person who took it <_< *cough* Anyways... feel better. You'll find it eventually! Plus, karma will come back and bite them in the richard simmons sooner or later :D

Guest greyangel

Thanks **ThatGirlPhuong. =] For uploading ep 21. And I hope that you find your MP3 player soon!! <33 I would be so mad and crying if that happened to me. T__T I really hope that you find it!!!

Thanks so much again. (new to this thread.)

Guest tifachan

Well, time to live off of FRoP's sub. ^^'' But thanks, ***ThatGirlPhuong. :]

Oh, and I just got my Volume 7 and finished reading it. It's basically all the episodes we've seen, meeting Chika, the Zukab taking revenge, and the twins and the maid. Except, you get to meet Mori's brother during the Chika episode! :o And he's much more like Hunny than he is Mori... LOLSZ.

Guest Kazen88

Hey, **ThatGirlPhuong, so FRoP is low on staff? What do they need? I can help with translating with my limited Japanese if they really need the help. :D;

^ Yeah oh man, I'm maybe thinking they will... since the tamaki/haruhi thing is turning out for me as a fatherly relationship...whereas the hikaru one seems more romantic?? LOL

btw tifachan, I'm lovin' the banner ;) spread the love. hehe

Edit//

Wow! I just found chapter 42 of the manga (volume 10) O_O here's the link: scans I'm guessing these scanlators are going to continue on with chapter 42, 41 and 40... it's interesting how the plot developed, even though I can only assume what happened. lol

it's really a big jump on where the manga is right now, but i was too curious so I had to go read. xD

Guest tifachan

^Hahah. Thanks. XD

Yeaa. I just read that chapter yesterday. O_O I was pretty amazed since it was just from the Lala Magazine... >< I think it's only them doing Volume 10 though, since everyone else is slowly doing Volume 7... ><

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Thanks Phuong~ I really hope you find your iPOD. I'd be so sad if my mp3 went missing. I'd beat the crud out of the person who took it <_< *cough* Anyways... feel better. You'll find it eventually! Plus, karma will come back and bite them in the richard simmons sooner or later :D

HAHA! I always say that "karma will come back and bite them in the richard simmons" Yay I'm not the only one ^^

I'm still trying to get it back so I'm hoping it's still in good condition.

Hey, **ThatGirlPhuong, so FRoP is low on staff? What do they need? I can help with translating with my limited Japanese if they really need the help. :D;

Yes they're low on staff. They mainly need translators. Some of them aren't completely fluent either but they help each other out. Here's the link to the forum

http://www.krysyuy.net/forums/index.php

Just scroll down a bit till you see something that says "FRoP Subbing" or something like that =] They'll be delighted to have another member helping~

Guest tifachan

Episode 21 (thanks to ***ThatGirlPhuong) was funny, cute, and sad. ^^'' I mean, the other Host Club members only had like, a few lines in this episode. Haha. It was hilarious when Honey jumped out and he was like, "Werewolf!", but with a pumpkin on his head. Lolsz.

And Kaoru talking about the carriage and everyone on it, it's sad that he thinks that he'll be alone if Hikaru wanted to be with Haruhi... :T But FroP did a nice job on this episode. ^^

Guest tifachan

Haruhi and Hikaru are so cute together! And yea, I feel bad for Kaoru then. :[

But if she's as "flat as a board", then he shouldn't be so "embarassed". XD

I so loved that episode o_o... :wub: I've never been much of a Hikaru/Haruhi fan, but that was just SO FRIGGIN` CUTEEEEEEE (this is coming from a Mori/Haruhi shipper)!!! Hm. If Hikaru goes with Haruhi though... I can be with Kaoru<333 Muahahahah!

Well. Anyways. I think the twins/haruhi is a good pairing too. I can't imagine the twins without each other >_<.......

Archived