[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Dear Leechers,

DON'T MAKE US PUT PASSWORDS ON THE FILES!! Say thank you at lease..

Dear Ouran High School Host Club Fans,

All of the episodes will probably be uploaded by next Sunday =) Thank you again tifachan for helping!

Everything will be [HERE]. And I mean EVERYTHING. I put all of the OST's, manga scanlations, anime episodes, and etc.

I go on Soompi everyday, unless I get knocked out after I get home from school, so it WILL most likely be updated with new things if there are any.

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

..The rest of the episodes? LOL!

There's not rush though :) Since it takes forever to upload just one x_X

Guest ;jenna

ooo wow thank you guys!!!! You're both doing such a tremendous job. :D I can upload anything if you ever need a helping hand. =D

Guest katielovesyou

umm i heard of it

And now i'm going to ask my friend to borrow it ^^

And i look for the anime later on ^^

XOXOXOXO katie

Guest tifachan

I am currently uploading Lunar's Episode 18 onto sendspace. Be sure to check back in about...70 min...? Lolsz. I have to reupload it since my internet kicked me off. T_T

And leechers, beware! \_/ I'm watching you!

ADDED!: Episode 18 by Lunar on sendspace. Whew. ^_^http://www.sendspace.com/file/xto2t0

Guest simpleandpink

Side note: I'm addicted to Hikaru & Kaoru's song :D

Seriously, it's on repeat :D

I also like the group song!

You think there's going to be a 3rd OST? I liked that song in ep19 that Haruhi was singing :) Plus she hasn't had her own song yet, right? Maaya Sakamoto's voice is so pretty :)

Guest tifachan

^Omg! Yea! I started looking for that song she was singing in that episode, and also realized that she didn't have her own song either! ^_^

I love Hikaru & Kaoru's song too... So sexy. :3

There's oribbaly gonna be a third OST. ...Actually, there MUST be since there's only gonna be 26 episodes for us to love and cherish! T_T And they myst also have a second seasoN!!

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

In the anime, it was meant that Haruhi couldn't sing. Since she was lip-syncing to the song.

So it would be weird for her to have her own song neh? Even though we all know Maaya Sakamoto can sing.

The song she "sung" in Episode 19 is Kawabe Chieko - Little Wing. I'll go upload it for you all =)

EDIT:

Here ya go~

Kawabe Chieko - Little Wing

Guest nataku_pilot

Does anyone have that piano piece that Tamaki plays all the time ? Or at least know the name and who performed/composed it? I love it so much, he looks so sexy playing it !

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Lol I was already uploading the piano song and she just happened to ask for it ^^ Coincidence? Yes ma'am.

Thanks for the uploaded episodes tifachan =]

Archived