[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest dunlop09

poor hye sun, she still got to explain her role for jandi. i think many people mistook her role as a confusing girl which has difficulties to choose between junpyo and jihoo. Now that hye sun has clarifies her role, i hope people can be more assured of what jandi feels for junpyo. thanks for translation dunlop. I guess the storyline created for jandi role was indeed confusing for hye sun as well.

Yea, I think both JD and JP only have their eyes set on one person. When JD liked JH, she never considered JP. But now that she likes JP she only thinks of JH as a friend. And JP never loved anyone other than JD

Oh I can believe that JD doesn't know that JH likes her because he never really openly hints at the fact that he likes her. He just is really nice to her and she already thought that JH was the nicer one out of F4 in the beginning, so it will be oblivious to her that JH likes her. She just thinks that he is a nice friend. I kind of like the fact that JD doesn't know that JH likes her because it would be so ackward for them if she knows. She would try to stay away from him to keep him from liking her anymore. For me, I think if the person I liked stay away from me, I would feel even worse than staying close to the person I like and that person doesn't know I like him. So, in a way, it is good for JH because he gets to spend all the time he can with JD without having any ackward moment between them. It is still sad that they couldn't end up together, but at least he will have some happy moments with JD rather than ackward moments to remember.

I really wish they would bring in another JD for JH, but I think that would be too weird for the show. Maybe film an alternate ending just for him? I don't think that is possible either. Ay....I think I will end up being sad in the end for him.

Hmm...so there are not previews yet? Usually at this time, there would be previews by this time. I guess the PD is prolonging the excitement for us.

I really want to see JP and JD get together, but I'm afraid that it would be a rushed ending. I should just think it is so that when the ending comes on, I could be surprised...or not?

I really don't like the time jump as I said before, but I'm hoping that the PD will not disappoint me and give me a proper reason for this time jump. Although, I don't really like the fact that YJ will be away from GE for 4 years. He is so lucky that she didn't find someone else within those years. :mellow:

Oh yea, thanks dunlop09 for translating that article! :P

Guest ml_87

i think that most of the time of JH+JD, she thinks of JP. they never meet the other with personal reasons like she misses him or things like that. if not Jp, it's JH's grandfa. :) i agree that the hamburger fress is ugly but when HS wore it. it's much better. etoile, i think it's quite fit u :D just becauz u took the pic from high angle and the light was not enough so u think it's ugly :) but dun u guys remember that dress was Jp choice. u know, JP has strange taste and it's the 1st time he has a gf, he doesnt know girl fashion well :D that' s what i thought when seeing that scene

btw, i guess BOF cast has finished filming (oh, it means that the we will say goodbye to our BOF soon. so sad :() cauz Mino, Bummie and Kim Joon will attend the BFO promotion in Yongsan Seoul . i never wish i were in Korea as much as now :D

EDIT

just remember. JD will know JH's love for her. in episode 24, he will confess to her, right? so i'm glad that JH has a chance to show his love. he should have done it earlier. poor guy :(

hospital scene (from fans) :) can only see Minho :)

49cdb61c25ae4_m.jpg

etoile, puahaha!! :lol: ... $398 to $125? :o i would've tried it on too.. :P I think the cut is cute, it's just the color palette used and the fact that it doesn't really allow you to show off your figure.>_<

I'm so anticipating for ep24+25 after those spoilers!!xD thank you dear.^^

Hmm.. just like the ending script for ep25 is secretive, so is the Namsan kiss scene.. ~Um, although i shouldn't be expecting too much-- i can't help but to!xD I'll make sure to lower my expectations before i actually watch the episode though.=P And believe it or not, i'm really looking forward to the scene where Joon Pyo will be yelling at Jan Di. I kind of like it how the guy will learn to feel guilty afterwards.. :lol: .. we'll see if that happens.xD

And thank you for the article translations dunlop! The whole time i was reading it, i thought "... but, Jan Di does love Ji Hoo. Just not the same way he loves her nor the same way she loves Joon Pyo." >__< hehe..^^ Of course it's a Joondi ending. =) wee~!

Guest Schneewitchen

It's pretty unrealistic. In real life, no former president could ever live his/her life in complete obscurity. He'd have to have SOME protection. Even if the person himself didn't want it, the government would insist on it. It would be a matter of national pride and security if something happened to an ex-president. The U.S. instigated the ex-presidential payroll just to give ex-president Truman some allowance b/c the government found it embarrassing to have one of its presidents living in poverty.

Disagree. Even if Shinhwa IS the largest conglomerate, a president has a vast network of connections in addition to being a highly influential figure. JH's grandfather could certainly pull many strings if he wanted to.

Just look at how powerful the Clintons and Bushes are. If Bill Gates + Warren Buffet combined decided to go up against either of those two, they'd have a hard time. Plus, Korea's governmental system differs from the U.S.'s so any ex-Korean president would in theory, maybe even have more influence.

Don't compare the US with Korea.

Guest JAMIECHOI

so i went to nordstrom rack today and i was just browsing cause... i cant afford anything there.

and so i was digging through the racks halfheartedly and then i see this dress that looks slightly familiar.

then realization hits me. im like omg. its the hamburger dress!

the original price was like $398 or something like that and i was marked down about $125ish.

...obviously i had to try it on.

rsz_1img_47012.jpg

i sound like a huge dork but i felt like i was geum jandi for a second hahahhaahaha..

...but yeah the dress was worse in real like and looked even worse on me. props to GHS for pulling it off decently.

sorry for quoting the picture...i don't know how to turn it into a link! the dress is really unattractive...everything from the design to the colors is so unattractive but, hey, even if it was for a few moments, you got to experience how GHS must have felt when she had to wear that dress! i totally know what you mean about feeling like geum jandi. i got the kissing star necklaces in from korea so i could sell them at my store and i've been wearing one (and matching earrings, too) for advertising and it sort of makes me feel like geum jandi..hahaha

ahhhh i can't wait for next week's episodes. i'm excited that FINALLY the series will come to a close but, at the same time, i'm sad because i'll have no more reason to look forward to mondays and tuesdays. i'm gonna be so lost when BoF finishes...i'm gonna play the whole series nonstop on the tv at my store. hahha i already have the OST playing 24/7 and girls that come in get so excited, it's crazy how BoF turned so many people into fiends.

Does anyone know if they'll be posting long previews for episodes 24 and 25?

^OMG thank you soo much!!

btw there is this New Clip on Hoonfamily that is an interview of LMH

and it really has me worried about the ending for the drama...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgaBpe7ail8

on the 3:40 mark although not subbed...

LMH said

"like the BOF audience, i too want a happy ending BUT they have the watch the drama first and see what happens..."

can he get anymore ambiguous?! argh im dying here!!! the way LMH said it is making me feel sooo uneasy...

if its an open-ended ending i will shoot my... cactus!

Guest mjhaners

can anybody upload the preview on youtube? the preview in that link loads so slowly for me...I can't take it...Thanks

Guest xxxxxxx

Oh, yeah the youtube link is out. It looks so sad :( Can't wait for it!

wow, it seems so depressing with the music .

Guest Patootie

I was wondering if anyone could give me gifs images from episode 19 when Ji Hoo kissed Yi Jeong ? And Woo Bin's "me?! "

I must have it. its too cute.

I really hope Jan Di will end up with Jun Pyo. PLEASE!

And Yi Jeong with Ga Eul !

I'm gonna be so sad when this ends. I'm sure everyone will.

Guest baka_neko_1989

EP 24 preview 7' :

-------------

oops, i'm sorry i didn't notice that someone else has already post the utube link

SPOILER

Here is the summary of what happened in the Ep.24 long preview:

F3, Junhee, and Jandi are at the hospital waiting for Junpyo to get out of the operating room. The Witch comes with Assistant Jung and Junhee get's up and yells at her are you happy now? are you going to say that this is all for the best for Shinwa because Junpyo is the heir (something like that)? Do you even know what your son likes to eat or do during his free time? Assistant Jung recieves a phone call saying that Junpyo's operation went well. The Witch turns and leaves because she has a meeting in Hong Kong and as she leaves Junhee yells "Isn't it enough that our dad is in a coma? What is more important to you, Junpyo or Shinwa?" The witch leaves with an annoyed and maybe even sad look on her face.

In scene Two, Jandi's family moves back into their old house ( I think this is the works of the Witch).

The next scene is very short. Jihu meets Jandi at school and tell her that Junpyo has finally woken up. F3 and Jandi head to the hospital.

In scene three, F3 and Jandi are at the F4 clubhouse and are debating how they are going to bring back Junpyo's memory of Jandi. The conclude that the only way to trigger his memory is to shock him with a memory of Jandi.

Scene 5, Jandi and F4 are at the hospital. F4 and Junpyo come out of the hospital and Jandi shoves an ice cream cone in his face and the number of Jandi Laundry on his forehead and tells him to call her when he remembers her. He gets pissed off because he can't remember and doesn't understand why Jandi shoved an ice cream in his face. Woo Bin concludes that they need a bigger shocker.

In the last scene, Jandi and Jihu are at the clinic. At the hospital, Jihu was about to punch Junpyo, but Jandi stopped him and she explains why," I didn't stop you from punching Junpyo because he might get hurt. I stopped him because I thought that you might hurt emotionally." Jandi says "Why are your hands so cold" "How long did you wait for me?" and proceeds to warm his hands. Jihu responds by saying "The thing that is cold is your heart. In front of me to act so strong." Jandi responds " I am not acting strong, because you are next to me I have the strength to be strong."

I got quite a few Boys over Flowers items to share with you all!

I think I am such a BOF fans, I didn't realised it until now.

I even saw their notebook, mousepad, and letter set.

BOF diary

Presentation1.jpg

Slide1.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide3.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide5.jpg

Slide6.jpg

Slide11.jpg

BOF cell strap

Slide12.jpg

Slide13.jpg

BOF Jandi necklace

Slide15.jpg

NO HOTLINKING or taking this out of BOF SOOMPI thread. Thank you.

NO HOTLINKING or taking this out of BOF SOOMPI thread. Thank you.

I hate to ask a stupid question but is it only JanDi that JoonPyo doesn't remember??? Is it a case of him recognizing her but he doesn't have memories of them being in love? Does he recognize everyone else?

:o:o