[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

Guest anyaxoxo22

i highly doubt shino and sers wioll marry once her dad finds out about the baby and plus she nuts hanging on to him for all these year she crazy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smartest move to solve the problem is for DW & BR to quickly leave for Chicago with Healthy. This way SH and SR can be together and BR will be very relieved to leave in peace. There is no turning back for BR to follow the man who truly loves her for what she is and willing to accept a stepson, BR has convinced DW when he brought a pram to the hospital and she was so touched by his kindness whereas SH is only interested to see his son not her.

SILVER BEAM, I AGREE WITH YOU.

Guest bryan

After watching epsd 46.......I feel that both SH and SR are being ridiculously selfish.

SH doesn't even know how to change nappies, so BR asked why he still comes to see Healthy....He answers " He is my son". Then he asked BR to give him a chance to be a good father...........JERK.....what about BR ? He doesn't want to be a good husband but only a good father to HIS son ??????

And SR.....she is even worse. She tells her mother that no matter what she is not going to break up with SH.....her last resort would be to take Healthy away from BR...then SH can have his son and she can have SH......how can she be so cruel as to take a baby away from his mother. Her excuse....BR now has someone...but she only has SH. All she can think about is SH...... So SR went to see BR......But I guess she couldn't go thru with it after seeing BR with her baby. I guess deep down, SR is a kind hearted person....she couldn't bring herself to break up a mother and child . Also BR guessed SR's motive..to take the baby away from her. BR thought that she could just have and hide her baby and live her own life...but this has only caused pain to so many people especially to SR. BR sincerely apologised to SR.

SR called SH to ask whether he really loved her....SH answered he really love her....very much. SR said that was enough. Does that mean she is finally going to give up SH ????

Epsd 45 at the supermarket : IH is so cute and funny. She behaves just like an Ahjumma......rushing/pushing her way thru to get the discount meat........and tells JS : You are so lucky!! How did you manage to find a woman like me.... JS : I am so embarrased. I don't know you..... IH : You are actually very happy to find such a frugal woman.

I love watching those 2.....JS is always so serious and boring......while IH is always so spontaneous....she really brings joy and fun and laughter to JS and his kids. JS is really a lucky man to have IH .....always so considerate....tries to save money for JS.....even when looking for a home, the thought is to have a study for EW.... and since grandmother is used to living in the countryside...even suggested that they don't get an apartment but a house so that grandmother can live with them.

6 more epsds to go ...so I am guessing that next week...JS's grandmother will meet IH's dad and object to the wedding...... I don't want to see this drama end with their wedding.....I want to see them go on their honeymoon.....

After watching epsd 46.......I feel that both SH and SR are being ridiculously selfish.

SH doesn't even know how to change nappies, so BR asked why he still comes to see Healthy....He answers " He is my son". Then he asked BR to give him a chance to be a good father...........JERK.....what about BR ? He doesn't want to be a good husband but only a good father to HIS son ??????

And SR.....she is even worse. She tells her mother that no matter what she is not going to break up with SH.....her last resort would be to take Healthy away from BR...then SH can have his son and she can have SH......how can she be so cruel as to take a baby away from his mother. Her excuse....BR now has someone...but she only has SH. All she can think about is SH...... So SR went to see BR......But I guess she couldn't go thru with it after seeing BR with her baby. I guess deep down, SR is a kind hearted person....she couldn't bring herself to break up a mother and child . Also BR guessed SR's motive..to take the baby away from her. BR thought that she could just have and hide her baby and live her own life...but this has only caused pain to so many people especially to SR. BR sincerely apologised to SR.

I apologize for cutting your post short but, AMEN TO THAT!

Guest silver_beam

What an irony and another complication, JS's grandmother will object to their marriage and this time IH's father will fall on his knees and beg her to let them get married. I think granny will eventually give in for the sake of the young children who loves IH like a mother and JS loves her like his wife. She cant be that unforgiving not to see the happiness & the love of her family afterall she is already so old.

BR would never give up her blood and flesh son to an irresponsible man who doenst know how to love, SH's intention and objective is clear that he only wants to take responsibility but he will never make a good father - he couldnt stand the smell his own son's poo let alone know how to change diapers. There is no love sparks between SH & BR, what the heck he wants to get back to BR for the sake of Healthy, add more misery to her life conned by one-sided love.

SH & SR deserve each other ... they only think of themselves. SR wants SH no matter who gets hurt. SH wants Healthy without regard for BR feelings. The question SH needs to answer is, if ever BR would be willing to give him Healthy will he go ahead with his wedding with SR? Is raising Healthy with SR as stepmom part of his plan in case BR rejects his offer. But it's remote BR will hand over her son to his father. SH is too lucky if he'll get what he wants & again leave BR brokenhearted. BR will not allow it, I'm sure.

Just like someone has said, it takes 2 to tango. Both SH and BR are responsible for the pregnancy. I don't think that it's SH's fault that he has fallen for someone else (SR) bec he was not aware about BR continued pregnancy. All the more it is not SR fault for falling for SH. Remember her dialohue with BR when she found out about it?

It was BR who didn't want to tell SH, so who is selfish here. If she did from the start then no problem like this one, no story and the drama's finished.

In REALITY it is not that easy to give up when you have seriously fallen in love and about to get married. SR is going thru a NORMAL PHASE. So relax, girls, of course this is just a drama but we have to be pragmatic too.

Smartest move to solve the problem is for DW & BR to quickly leave for Chicago with Healthy.

My apologies, BR and DH are registering their marriage and not leaving. :blush: (LOL....I must be wanting them to leave so much that I am imaginging their moves. ^^) Whether or not they will succeed, I don't know.

I don't understand why SH is making the whole situation so complicated. Something to do with the culture? (or just being drama.. :tongue2: ) Haha..

Why can't he let BR have the child and leave with DW? Why does he want to have Healthy and force himself to love BR if he is so in love with SR? Can't he and SR have children of their own in future and carry on his family line? If only the biological parents can do the job of bringing happiness to a child, than there will be no adoption in this world.

Edited: Apologise for my bad hearing :blush:

Guest adikkeluangman

Does SH knows who is DH actually? Beside DH is his assistant mother. Or did SH saw them together?

Some said that BR was selfish when she want to hide her pregnancy from SH and also killed herself. Come on she was like what 21 years old and came from village/country. Scared, no where to go summed up everything.

JH-JR should be together than their brother n sister.

Guest Tushka

JH-JR should be together than their brother n sister.

I like the ideal of Jinho/Jera & Bori/Dongho together. If Shinho and Sera end up together, fine. If they don't, that's fine, too. Just not wanting to see Bori w/Shinho. I'm not fine with that one. :( But, it is a drama. One never knows.

ixora, you made me realize one important point .... I was so engrossed with SR deeply in love with SH and SH desperately wanting to be a dad that I forgot about SH forcing himself to love BR so he can have Healthy. He sheds tears & is open about his feelings everytime he thinks of SR, whenever they talk over the phone & meet. Yeaah, SH is making things complicated by doing things that he is not suitable to do ... how many homes are broken by the inability of the parents to get along & SH is moving towards that if he keeps on doing what he can't pursue & sustain, living with someone he doesn't love. He might end up cheating on BR, a possibility since he & SR are very much in love.

Silver beam, I think they heard you. :rolleyes: They did just that on epi 47 or 48. Whether or not they will succeed, I don't know.

I don't understand why SH is making the whole situation so complicated. Something to do with the culture? (or just being drama.. :tongue2: ) Haha..

Why can't he let BR have the child and leave with DW? Why does he want to have Healthy and force himself to love BR if he is so in love with SR? Can't he and SR have children of their own in future and carry on his family line? If only the biological parents can do the job of bringing happiness to a child, than there will be no adoption in this world.

See, here's how it's going to go down. SH's going to somehow find out about BR leaving the country with HIS baby and appear at the LAST POSSIBLE MOMENT at the airport and beg BR not to go. Whether or not she decides to stay we'll just have to wait and see.

Guest silver_beam

See, here's how it's going to go down. SH's going to somehow find out about BR leaving the country with HIS baby and appear at the LAST POSSIBLE MOMENT at the airport and beg BR not to go. Whether or not she decides to stay we'll just have to wait and see.

Hope that by the time SH reached the airport he will be watching the plane of BR/DH/Healthy flying off and SH will be devastated. On another scenario, BR will bid SH good riddance cos she has chosen a new path to happiness, there is no turning back to more miseries with SR's intereference. SH has SR to bear him as many kids as he wants. Quite predictable that this will end the saga when the birth cert is produced, father's name has to be in it obviously planned by BR.

Next saga is another predictable ending of IH & JS.

Guest torijame

i hope br ends up with dw because sh haven't been nice to her while sr too had to manipulate her way tosh heart so like other people i'm nort sure that sh love sr as a lover or sister and frankly i can't stand her younger sister to she's so annoying. still sh/br / dw and sr angle reminds of another drama where the younger siste sacrifice her love and let her boyfriend marry her sister. she ensured that it happened by marrying another older and richer man and moving to another country. i love the story because of the ending she came to love her husband even after her sister divorced and her boyfriend begged her to come back.Another film had a similar theme to thid drama and it ends with the mother marrying another man and letting her child take his name.

Guest nana585

♡♥ 47부 ::2009년 3월 14일 토요일♥♡

가족들의 갑작스런 방문에 보리는 난처해지고, 동호는 가족들에게 둘러싸인 무럭이 모습에 속상해한다. 무럭이 때문에 상처 받는 동호의 모습에 보리는 마음이 아프고 신호에게 제발 우리 모자 조용히 떠나게 해달라고 부탁한다. 하지만 가족들 틈에서 행복한 무럭이의 모습을 보라는 신호의 말에 또 다시 괴로워진다.

일남은 인호에게 신호 녀석도 힘들게 됐는데 너만은 제대로 된 결혼을 해달라고 설득하고 인호는 그런 아빠의 모습에 죄스럽기만 하다. 그리고 그런 일남에게 영주가 찾아와 진심으로 사죄를 빌며 전설과 인호의 결혼을 허락해달라고 부탁한다. 신호는 보리의 부모님을 찾아뵙기 위해 보리를 찾아오지만, 보리와 동호는 이미 혼인신고를 하기로 결심하는데...

♡♥ 47集 ::2009年 3月 14日 星期六♥♡

家里人的突然拜访使宝利非常困惑,东宇看到被家里人围着的孩子心里不是滋味。宝利看到因为孩子受到伤害的东宇感到非常心痛,于是恳求信好说,求求你了不要再打扰我们母子了你就让我们清净清净好不好。可是当她听信好说你看看被家庭众人疼爱的孩子的样子是多么幸福啊,使宝利又一次陷入痛苦中。

一男对仁好说信好的事情那么让我操心希望你不要像他那样,你一定要堂堂正正的结个好婚,听到这些话仁好觉得很对不起老爸。

英珠拜访了一男,他发自内心地向他道歉并请求他同意传说和仁好的婚事。

信好打算与宝利的父母见面于是来到宝利家,可是此时宝利和东宇已经决定要提交结婚登记书了...

source: http://tieba.baidu.com

Ep 47 sypnosis

BR is much disturbed by SH's family sudden visit. DW felt very uneasy seeing Healthy surrounded by the family. When BR saw DW was upset by the attention showered upon Healthy by the family, she was sorry and pleaded with SH to leave her and her baby alone. When SH told her how much his family love Healthy, BR is once again in a dilemma.

Ihnam told IH how SH's case is giving him so much heartache and he hope that IH will not give him the same trouble and that she will find a good

husband to marry. When IH heard this, she felt sorry towards her father.

ES (JS's ex) visited Ihnam and asked him to agree to let IH marry JS.

SH decided to visit BR's parents and at the same time BR & DW decide to register their marriage.

Guest ellabel

^Thanks nana for ep. 47 summary.

So, DW and BR are finally going to be married. So that means BR and Healthy will definitely go with DW in Chicago. Unless..... the writer will make it appear that BR, seeing how SH's family love Healthy will decide and as approved by DW to just stay in Korea so that they will not deprive Healthy the love and care from his bio father and grandparents and aunt and uncles. I just hope that SH, knowing that BR already married DW will finally marry Sera and everyone is happy.

Btw, as I got caught up with the party of 4, i forgot the IH-JS-YJ triangle. I dont know how and why YJ changed her mind just like that. What ep. \was that? It's so weird! I am so curious how that transpired. However, from nana's summary, it seem that IH's father still does not approve of JS. Hmmm......

Guest silver_beam

^Thanks nana for ep. 47 summary.

Btw, as I got caught up with the party of 4, i forgot the IH-JS-YJ triangle. I dont know how and why YJ changed her mind just like that. What ep. \was that? It's so weird! I am so curious how that transpired. However, from nana's summary, it seem that IH's father still does not approve of JS. Hmmm......

YJ tried to seduce JS and through their heated argument, the kids tried to stop them but unfortunately YJ pushed her daughter away to be badly scalded by a kettle of hot water. Thereafters, her 2 kids hated and refused to see their mother. YJ regretted for hurting her daughter and decided to stop troubling them by giving way for JS and IH to be together.

Guest anyaxoxo22

say what!!!!! es that pinkberry wants inho to marry him now wtf did she like get a new heart or somthign or wacked in the head a few time s?!!!!

Guest Tushka

SH decided to visit BR's parents and at the same time BR & DW decide to register their marriage.

So, Shinho is going to Bori's parents the way that Bori went to his Dad to try and force Shinho to marry her. Wow. Very interesting.

But, Bori/Dongwoo are registering their marriage? Right on.

Archived