[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is happening with Bori's story?

The way things are moving, Bori is spending more time with DW and he is nice to her as he is sympathetic to her situation, being an unwed mother, as it reminder him of his mother (i think he mentioned it in one of the ep). More than that, in a way, he is developing feelings for her as he starts to know her personality. Bori is grateful to him for being kind and helpful to her. However, deep in her heart, she still loves SH, especially when there's a baby serving as a reminder and memory of their times together. Thus no matter what, she is determined to have the baby. BUT...as the story is still developing week by week, there might be a chance that she starts to have feelings for DW. It could happen that she would bear the child but not have anything to do with SH since she is thinking that he really doesn't like her. However, on the other hand, she didn't know that SH is having reflections of her, what she said, what she did, on and off.

Guest pilseung1

I'm rooting for DW and Bori too.I have an uneasy feeling that she's going to permanently hold a torch for SH despite DW being the guy who accepts her with all her baggage!!True Kdrama traditional love triangle.

SH has so many hang ups and choices.I think he's a nice guy with a kind heart but he just didn't consider settling down so early in his life.I hope SH and DW don't square up into a fist fight...DW can really handle himself......he showed that in his character in the daily drama/TV novel..BEAUTIFUL DAYS...anyone see that?It's wierd,to me,to see Seara in this role;I'm so used to seeing her as the horrible person...Loveholic,Likable or Not,Snow Queen.LOL

The way things are moving, Bori is spending more time with DW and he is nice to her as he is sympathetic to her situation, being an unwed mother, as it reminder him of his mother (i think he mentioned it in one of the ep). More than that, in a way, he is developing feelings for her as he starts to know her personality. Bori is grateful to him for being kind and helpful to her. However, deep in her heart, she still loves SH, especially when there's a baby serving as a reminder and memory of their times together. Thus no matter what, she is determined to have the baby. BUT...as the story is still developing week by week, there might be a chance that she starts to have feelings for DW. It could happen that she would bear the child but not have anything to do with SH since she is thinking that he really doesn't like her. However, on the other hand, she didn't know that SH is having reflections of her, what she said, what she did, on and off.

Thank you so much!

I'm pro-family but I secretly want Bori and DW to be together :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the update.

Guest pilseung1

i have just remembered that he acted in Home town legend ep1. Maybe he's the brother, well, i'm not sure. In MPY he's so warm

Yes,he was the brother that refused to kill.

oh that's why he look so familiar...thanks for telling us...I really like DW and BR together. Coz imagine a guy who like you eventhough you're pregnant with other guy's child???Wow that must be a very good guy. And SH do not apreciated her so she better off without him.

The preview in episode 21 is intense. SR brings SH to see his mom and i think SH's mom already knows that bori is still pregnsnt with his son baby so her expression feel a little bit guilty. I feel so bad for bori, everytime i watch her scene, i end up crying. *sigh*

Guest lucky_moon

i have just remembered that he acted in Home town legend ep1. Maybe he's the brother, well, i'm not sure. In MPY he's so warm

Now I know why he looks familiar; cuz I watched him in Hometown legend.. :lol:

oh that's why he look so familiar...thanks for telling us...I really like DW and BR together. Coz imagine a guy who like you eventhough you're pregnant with other guy's child???Wow that must be a very good guy. And SH do not apreciated her so she better off without him.

The preview in episode 21 is intense. SR brings SH to see his mom and i think SH's mom already knows that bori is still pregnsnt with his son baby so her expression feel a little bit guilty. I feel so bad for bori, everytime i watch her scene, i end up crying. *sigh*

Does his mom know Bori as her son's girlfriend? I thought she knew about Bori but never met her. So does she really know who Bori is and does she knows Bori is carrying her grandchild? If so, why does she encourage DW to take care of Bori?

Does his mom know Bori as her son's girlfriend? I thought she knew about Bori but never met her. So does she really know who Bori is and does she knows Bori is carrying her grandchild? If so, why does she encourage DW to take care of Bori?

As in the last scene of episode 20 SH's mother will know that bori is her son's GF coz i think she will saw Bori and Sh's picture taken when Bori were trying on her wedding dress. So sad, i think SH's mother thought that she already goes through with the abortion but she was shocked when she saw Bori bandage her tummy in order to hide that she's pregnant. This preview scene really makes me so sad.

As in the last scene of episode 20 SH's mother will know that bori is her son's GF coz i think she will saw Bori and Sh's picture taken when Bori were trying on her wedding dress. So sad, i think SH's mother thought that she already goes through with the abortion but she was shocked when she saw Bori bandage her tummy in order to hide that she's pregnant. This preview scene really makes me so sad.

Thanks!

I wonder what will the mother do now that she knows Bori is a straight forward hard working young lady. They say everyone deserves a second chance but for some reason I just don't want to give SH that option. I want him to feel guilty a little bit longer. :ph34r:

Thanks!

I wonder what will the mother do now that she knows Bori is a straight forward hard working young lady. They say everyone deserves a second chance but for some reason I just don't want to give SH that option. I want him to feel guilty a little bit longer. :ph34r:

No problem :)

I do agree with you, i really want SH to make some effort to win back BR's heart. Hopefully BR with DW will make SH jealous like hell ^hehe^

Guest babu405

Just watched episode 20 and man JS is soooooooooo sweet to IH and even what happened aftewards he was still acting strong and being prince charming.

can anybody fill me in on what happened in yesterdays episode? from what I saw, Bori was being felt up by some perv in the restaurant but then it got cut off cuz my DVR didn't record all of it. Who grabbed the dude's hand? And could you tell me what the previews of the next episode were? Does Sinho ever realize that Bori never went home? And that she's still carrying his child?

On another topic, I feel for Jaera. On the one hand she doesn't want to see Jinho as a man, but on the other hand she likes him, she just doesnt know it.

And what is with Sera? God, I got so pissed off at her when she screamed at poor, naive Bori. She's a naive country girl and all she knows is that she's pregnant and she has to get married or never go home again. Where does Sera get off yelling at her like that? :tongue2:

If it were me, I would have told Sinho what Sera said, and then I would have told him that that was why I was setting him free. But Bori didn't say a word. She's still pregnant, and now she's working in Sinho's mom's restaurant. How sad is that?

Personally, I'm rooting for Jinho+Jaera, Sinho+Bori, and Inho+Jeonsol. Why doesn't Sinho realize he's in love with Bori? Did anybody see that smirk on Sera's face when she got Sinho to be her fake boyfriend? The conniving pinkberry. Although, I understand what unrequited love feels like, in no way does that mean she gets to get between him and the woman he loves. If she loves him, she'll take her own advice and let him be happy. Even if it's with another woman. :tears:

I think DW knows deep down that Bori still loves the father of her baby, Jang Sinho, even if he doesn't know who the father is. Who knows, maybe Sera and DW will end up together. Or maybe Sera and Daniel.

Archived