[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xshurri kurrix

i'm watching episode 10 right now and i am really loving this series, though unlike some other people here on this thread i personally am not a huge fan of Kim Bori (Island Girl)...i hate to be picky, but is there a MU (Mega Upload) link to this episode (episode 11)? bigmail does not work for me and My Aigoo seems to be down...

the Ex Wife looks like the one who acts as 'Director Min" in Golden Bride.. the bad lady that make things difficult with Jun Woo's project...is she the same person?

Yes, both characters are acted by the same person.

BTW, don't think anyone has mentioned it yet . . . I just watched KBSW's Ep 5 and noticed the actor who played the Personal Asst/Driver to Na Moon Hee. If I am not mistaken he is the same actor who acted in the previous TV Novel "Beautiful Days" on KBS.

9bf17f334castingaa6.gif

Kim Tae-ho 김태호 as Oh Jae-hyuk

and also as Kim Ji Suk's police station colleague on KBS "Run! Now"/"The Police", the moody character Lee Hyuk Jin.

runcast1_03.gif

runpreview_01.jpg

From the opening credits, Kim Tae Ho's name appears after Song Jung Ki (Jang JinHo). Just that his face isn't shown.

On the subject of the opening credits, if you watch the sequence of the cast members, Ji Hyun Woo (ShinHo) & Hong Areum (BoRi) appear together, whilst "Fiona" appears in the next set which consists of PD Jang's asst & KSS's Ex-wife & Fiona, then followed by JinHo & JaeRa and the 'invisible' Personal Asst (Ha Dong Woo?).

So my guess is that SH & BR are going to be a permanent item, sorry to SH/Fiona shippers. Maybe Kim Tae Ho's character will be Fiona's partner in future?

Edit

Just found out Kim Tae Ho's character's write-up on KBS website

하동우 [Ha Dong Woo?] - 김태호 [Kim Tae Ho] (26. 한식당 매니저. 미국명 알렉스)

재미교포. 필라델피아에 한식당을 차리기 위해 송인순 밑에서 오른팔로 일하며 트레이닝중이다. 냉정한 신호와는 달리 자상하고 따뜻한 성품의 소유자로 보리를 안쓰럽게 여겨 어려울 때마다 곁에서 힘이 돼준다.

Translation thru Google:

Hadongwoo _ gimtaeho (26 years old. Korean restaurant manager. Wie Alex)

Korean-American. Korean restaurant in Philadelphia for the charigi to songinsun work under the right arm is training. Unlike the cold signal, and the warm personality of the owner of a stab wound to the side each time the power to be considered dwaejunda ansseureopge barley.

Translation thru BabelFish:

Hadong right _ Kim Taihu (26. Per Korean-style food manager. American life the rack [su] which will know)

Korean resident in America. In order to prepare in Philadelphia per the Korean-style food works from the [song] conservative lower part with the right arm and is in the process of training. With the signal which is calm will be careful differently and sorry will think the barley (or is this referring to Kim Bori) with the owner of warm nature and when every, to become the force from side.

Guest babymarzy07

i'm watching episode 10 right now and i am really loving this series, though unlike some other people here on this thread i personally am not a huge fan of Kim Bori (Island Girl)...i hate to be picky, but is there a MU (Mega Upload) link to this episode (episode 11)? bigmail does not work for me and My Aigoo seems to be down...

heheheh ur not alone believe me. ;) we are one of the few..

Yes, both characters are acted by the same person.

BTW, don't think anyone has mentioned it yet . . . I just watched KBSW's Ep 5 and noticed the actor who played the Personal Asst/Driver to Na Moon Hee. If I am not mistaken he is the same actor who acted in the previous TV Novel "Beautiful Life" on KBS.

Kim Tae-ho 김태호 as Oh Jae-hyuk

and also as Kim Ji Suk's police station colleague on KBS "Run! Now"/"The Police", the moody character Lee Hyuk Jin.

From the opening credits, Kim Tae Ho's name appears after Song Jung Ki (Jang JinHo). Just that his face isn't shown.

On the subject of the opening credits, if you watch the sequence of the cast members, Ji Hyun Woo (ShinHo) & Hong Areum (BoRi) appear together, whilst "Fiona" appears in the next set which consists of PD Jang's asst & radio station asst & Fiona, then followed by JinHo & JaeRa and the 'invisible' Personal Asst (Ha Dong Woo?).

So my guess is that SH & BR are going to be a permanent item, sorry to SH/Fiona shippers. Maybe Kim Tae Ho's character will be Fiona's partner in future?

Edit

Just found out Kim Tae Ho's character's write-up on KBS website

하동우 [Ha Dong Woo?] - 김태호 [Kim Tae Ho] (26. 한식당 매니저. 미국명 알렉스)

재미교포. 필라델피아에 한식당을 차리기 위해 송인순 밑에서 오른팔로 일하며 트레이닝중이다. 냉정한 신호와는 달리 자상하고 따뜻한 성품의 소유자로 보리를 안쓰럽게 여겨 어려울 때마다 곁에서 힘이 돼준다.

Translation thru Google:

Hadongwoo _ gimtaeho (26 years old. Korean restaurant manager. Wie Alex)

Korean-American. Korean restaurant in Philadelphia for the charigi to songinsun work under the right arm is training. Unlike the cold signal, and the warm personality of the owner of a stab wound to the side each time the power to be considered dwaejunda ansseureopge barley.

Translation thru BabelFish:

Hadong right _ Kim Taihu (26. Per Korean-style food manager. American life the rack [su] which will know)

Korean resident in America. In order to prepare in Philadelphia per the Korean-style food works from the [song] conservative lower part with the right arm and is in the process of training. With the signal which is calm will be careful differently and sorry will think the barley (or is this referring to Kim Bori) with the owner of warm nature and when every, to become the force from side.

thanks tiki!! this is great news!! i love kim tae ho on the that tv novel!! wow wow wow!!! now that u mention it.. it does looks like him.. except clean shaven... neat.. he looks a bit thinner too. but this is great. nice!! :)

im guessing though from ep12.. KTH and island girl may know each other first.. and maybe.. its them? who knows though..

island girl goes home? at the bus station

when she remembers she's meeting SH mom..

calls her.. but cant contact her..

so she rushes to the restaurant..

hmm not sure what happenned..

but that bodyguard (KTH) of the mom..

tried to talk to her.. helped stop her from being hit by truck..

so it happens that the guy (KTH) and her are fainted on the street..

so cute.. KSS and LTR are really becoming awkward now..

Guest YunBee <3

hey guys ^^ so i think that Bori is sweet and brave to ask sinho to marry her

but don't you think that she is being very stubborn because after all even if he

marrys her she will be miserable !!

and is inho and jeonseol RELATED ?!!!!!

thanks tiki!! this is great news!! i love kim tae ho on the that tv novel!! wow wow wow!!! now that u mention it.. it does looks like him.. except clean shaven... neat.. he looks a bit thinner too. but this is great. nice!! :)

Glad that you are happy with the 'discovery', hehehe. Thot I highlight it cos I noticed a few familiar nicks from "Beautiful Days".

Initially, I didn't quite recognise him, but thot he looked mighty familiar. Then when he spoke, I knew for sure I had seen him somewhere before, just don't know where. So, I was wrecking my brain like crazy. Suddenly it donned on me that it might be him. That's why this morning I went on a hunt to check if it really is him.

His complexion keeps improving, with every new series that he appears in.

Guest nana585

Cap Ep 12:

Preview Ep 12

Tks skara for the ep 12 caps & preview.

Is Bori leaving & JH is beginning to feel sorry? Maybe that's the beginning of their romance, for JH to looking for her.

Glad that you are happy with the 'discovery', hehehe. Thot I highlight it cos I noticed a few familiar nicks from "Beautiful Days".

Initially, I didn't quite recognise him, but thot he looked mighty familiar. Then when he spoke, I knew for sure I had seen him somewhere before, just don't know where. So, I was wrecking my brain like crazy. Suddenly it donned on me that it might be him. That's why this morning I went on a hunt to check if it really is him.

Oh yes i remember now! At first you mention "Beautiful Life" i didn't quite catch it, until i realise it is also KBS "Beautiful Days". he really looks so different except for his hair style. He looks so urbanised! Tks for the "discovery"! Like him in Beautiful Days - he was the strong silent type and so cool!

---

Love LTR, especially when she was so flustered and shy when she met KSS at the library LOL! - she is so cute! She acted so well!

Caps epsd 12

20081110070924240e70714mc7.jpg

By shui57 at 2008-11-09

InHo would make a great mom to the kids .

Jemma once told InHo to search her heart....if she has shed tears for JS, then she is already in love with him. It is so obvious that she not only loves JS but also his 2 kids.

I wonder whether Bori will end up with Na Moon Hee's driver/assistant who saved her from being knocked down by a truck ?

Guest babymarzy07

Yeah.. he looked familiar.. but a bit different in some ways... im glad u let us know. Otherwise, id be forever be wondering who that was..

Lol. the whole BD or BL thread was all KTH.. lol.. id love to learn more about this background of his character here... he seems to know SH mom so well.. and know her better than the kids themselves.

Caps epsd 12

InHo would make a great mom to the kids .

Jemma once told InHo to search her heart....if she has shed tears for JS, then she is already in love with him. It is so obvious that she not only loves JS but also his 2 kids.

I wonder whether Bori will end up with Na Moon Hee's driver/assistant who saved her from being knocked down by a truck ?

hmmm.. i thought this is a possible scenario too.. since he is the first one to meet her.. that's not related to IH, SH, JH family..

its gonna be interesting.. for sure..

awww.. i agree IH love JS and his kids..

i think she understands him so well now..

thing is JS is so confused, cause IH is giving mixed signals right now..

after the kiss incident.. hehehe

Oh yes i remember now! At first you mention "Beautiful Life" i didn't quite catch it, until i realise it is also KBS "Beautiful Days". he really looks so different except for his hair style. He looks so urbanised! Tks for the "discovery"! Like him in Beautiful Days - he was the strong silent type and so cool!

Yeah.. he looked familiar.. but a bit different in some ways... im glad u let us know. Otherwise, id be forever be wondering who that was..

Lol. the whole BD or BL thread was all KTH.. lol.. id love to learn more about this background of his character here... he seems to know SH mom so well.. and know her better than the kids themselves.

My sincere apologies for the confusion. I have since edited the original posting.

I noticed that since The Police, his character portrayals have always been the 'strong silent type'. I hope that he doesn't get pigeon-holed for that. Would love to see him venture into other type of characters to make him more lovable/endearing.

Hi nana585!!! Glad to see you here too! :)

I managed to catch up to episode 10 and I just want to rant! Gosh ... what on earth did Jeon-seol's ex wife see in that Kang min fella? How can anyone look into his psychotic looking eyes and be so totally infatuated as to do what she did to Jeon-seol & their lovely kids just to be with him. He really had no shame ... I was totally cheering Sera's mom when she told him that even dogs don't bite it's owner and how could Kang min do what he did to Jeon-seol when he owed it all to JS for giving him the chance which make him the star now. I'm surprised the psycho could make out that she just called him lower than a dog. :lol: I want to yell at psycho eyes that it's the dogs that should be insulted they get used for the comparison with him since he's such a Q$%@$%. Gosh ... I hated that JS actually knelt in front of him!!! I knew it was all a lie when he said he would reconsider if JS did that. Ugh ugh ugh... Anyway, that ex-wife is just as bad as KM so I suppose they deserve each other. I hope both of them get kicked to the curb soon. I hope if the two of them does anything nasty ... Sera's father had the power to kill their career.

I was actually quite shocked when In-ho initially told Bori to let go of Shin Ho when she first found out Bori's pregnant. I mean goodness me ... what do you expect Bori to do then?? Your brother played with her & got her pregnant ... what do you expect the poor girl to do? Is Bori the only one who had to pay for Shin-ho's mistake? And gosh ... the mom was going to pay off Bori to let go of Shin ho? Is that what a good parent should be teaching their kids? Solving problem with money? :crazy: ... Yes ... Bori can be a tad annoying at times with her dogged persistence and clinging to Shin ho but in all fairness ... even though she knows Shin ho is not crazy about marrying her and that she's forcing him ... she naively thought he had some shred of feelings for her deep inside because her mind couldn't comprehend that he was playing her when she was sincere towards him. I felt really really bad for Bori when SH told IH ... that he was only attracted to Bori because she was the only 20 something girl on the island. :ph34r: ... True ... no good would come of a forced marriage but then what other solution is there? I do feel bad for SH but really he had it coming. And I feel even worse for Bori because SH played such a naive girl. Should Bori abort the baby or bring shame to her parents by becoming a single mother? And as the dad says to the ex-wife ... would SH be able to live with the guilt for the rest of his life if he abandoned both mother & child even if he's stressed over being forced to take responsibility now?

I like to think that since this drama is about fathers who make sacrifices for their children or family ... that SH & Bori's storyline is going to revolve around that too. SH really need to grow up ... I don't think Fiona is the right one to turn him into a responsible being ... geez ... the girl practically worships him blindly all those years ... even her sister is smart enough to figure out that Bori had to be pregnant and that SH had to marry her because of something he did. But Fiona kept saying he's not that kind of guy. =/ I wonder how Fiona could live with herself if her self righteous lecture to Bori that she's the cause of SH's hospitalization led to the killing of an unborn infant.

unlike some other people here on this thread i personally am not a huge fan of Kim Bori (Island Girl)...

At the moment, I think she's the most annoying character; Sera's sister a close second. Bori may be determined and responsible but she comes across as desperate and irksome. Both were consenting adults, so why lay the blame squarely on Shinho? And no matter how much she thinks she loves him, forcing him to marry her only makes her more repugnant...to him and to (some of) the viewers. :P

I actually like that she came from an island but I wish she were more likeable! Her hair irritates me but I suppose the style adds to to the character's apparent backwardness. I cannot stand her accent. Is it supposed to reflect her island upbringing? (I'm not Korean, so I hope I'm not offending anyone saying this.)

Otoh, I love Sera's mummy. She has a sense of justice (helping Jeonseol) and a sense of humour (pandering to her husband's demands and extending interesting advice to her daughters). She's a beauty for her age.

Chulsol's ex-wife looks so different from when she acted in Hello!Miss. Her face looks thinner and I think her jawline is slightly different too.

Gosh ... what on earth did Jeon-seol's ex wife see in that Kang min fella? How can anyone look into his psychotic looking eyes and be so totally infatuated as to do what she did to Jeon-seol & their lovely kids just to be with him.

Kangmin...the actor can't emote beyond (trying to) flash his eyes and railing at everyone. What an a**! The writers could've made him more interesting - someone almost likeable, perhaps; rather than this one-dimensional childish creature. I agree with you - I don't see why Jeonseol's ex would give him up (kind, sturdy...sometimes smoldering...oops, I'm detracting :P) and abandon the adorable children for this, this *thing*!

Then again, maybe it's the excitement and passion of a younger man? If it is indeed this, I wonder how it could have lasted so long. Surely, he'd tire of her soon enough? I'm thinking his constant shouting at her may be a sign of this.

Archived