[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

Guest yodani

I have been driving myself crazy by watching this drama without subs. By doing so, I only understand bits and pieces, then with the posting going on here, have a better understanding. But then, yearning for the subs or synopsis to get a better understanding of what has been said and what is really going on.

There are links for MP4 English hard-subbed files at http://aja-aja.com/regular/my-beloved-children

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this drama about father hardship, sacrifice, happiness and so on. But isn't that in a way, DH also act as a father to Healthy. He took care the mother from early. Give support to Bori, feel excited on Healthy and everything. Isn't that also is a father act. I also wonder why BR still call DH manager-nim. This is maybe due to respect and no pressure by DH to call him oppa and beside that she lived with InSun at the moment so it must be awkward to call DH oppa in front of IS.

I watched the drama from kbsw. Well, it so random that YJ bring a lingerie nightie to countryside. Isn't that usually people only wear pants n shirt. seriously this is 1st time i saw in kdrama that people wore that in countryside.

Isn't that Jemma there went IH got to her office back in last epi. at KBSW. I thought that person was Jemma.

Happy to know that this drama get a 1st place for weekend drama. Hope the rate will maintained until the drama end. Heard that new weekend drama by MBC going well too.

Oh yes, Dongho should be included as one of the fathers, making that 5. In fact he was a father first to Healthy before SH enterred the picture. He was at Bori's side when she needed a husband to bring her to her OB-Gyn for prenatal check-ups & during those times of threatened miscarriage happeneing when Bori was in distress meeting SH unexpectedly & unpleasant encounters with Sera. The credit of having Healthy born "healthy" should be given to him & Insu ... both were supportive & caring during those critical & crucial moments. And when Healthy was born, he was like the birth father, nervous & excited to see how he looks and was too concerned about Bori's condition.

Yup, babymarzy, my chingu .... the drama in its final stages now gives us hints on how things will be with Bori & SH. Though I would like to see BR & DH together coz it's a pity to let go of a man like DH, the storyline is moving towards Bori coming back to the Jangs with Healthy ... I could be wrong because like Blissful Woman when we were all prepared to see the estranged couple reconciling & travelling with their daughter to the US as a family, with one fateful event, the drama ended with the blissful woman running back to the man she learned to love.

I'm wondering why I'm the only one seeing that BR is suffering right now. I think she's trying to give her heart to DH because she has feeling for him. Sadly those feelings are not as deep as they are for her first love SH. Even though she left him and put on a brave face, her heart was always with SH. Remember staring at the bridal shop picture, crying in the van when they went volunteering and always telling Insun she knows someone who's sick too...

I think BR is grateful and indebted by DH's unwavering kindness and support. Any human being would feel that way. She wants to change her heart and be with DH so that all his gestures were not in vain. If her heart could be moved, she would be calling DH oppa instead of managernim by now. BR is realizing that your brain cannot will your heart to do anything :unsure: I give the girl credit for still trying. She didn't mean to use him, she thought she could change her heart.

What kills me in Kdrama is that writers create characters who keep their feelings hidden. I know you're all going to hate me for it :vicx: , but this is what I wish would happen: BR could tell DH she really wants to be with him but her heart won't move. SH could tell BR that he was a rotten jerk who realized he loved her only after she was gone. SH's dad or mom could tell the kids that here wasn't an affair (I'm pissed at IH :angry: for being unforgiving of her mother but she forgave YJ). IH and mom would make up and parents would get back together. [[[here it comes]]] DH and SR would fall in love and move to Chicago. BR and SH confess their feelings to each other and raise a happy family. JH and JR are accepted by JR's parents and get married. While I'm dreaming about it, how about a triple crown wedding? lol

First off I'd like to say that I'm new to the drama. I've gotten pretty far in it but haven't even seen until episode 48, which is as far as it is dl'able (not a word I know, but whatever). Anyway I wanted to give the OP props on her post.

You are not the ONLY one supporting Bori. Damn...I have never seen so many negative posts to a girl who's suffering the most on the show. She has suffered the worst fate, she has nowhere to go and she and her child could live with unimaginable amount of pain and yet so many seem to sympathize with SH or SR. Those two don't get an ounce of my sympathy.

To your first two paragraphs they are on point in describing BR. She was basically abhorred from her inception and I mean abhorred by the man she was in love with and impregnated her and the woman who has always been in love said "male." She was not welcome and I'm actually surprised she made it to term with her child with the amount of stress she has been under. She has been relentlessly punished. In fear of her future and that of her child she runs to the man she assumed loved her.

I think people forget that although BR is extremely naive and has been forced by the world she was thrust into to start surviving. We all saw her having those flashbacks and that she was not on top of all the issues of men or even playboys. She like so many women out there and like teenage American girls, were persuaded by a good looking boy who showed interest, who lied to her, and showed her some interest that she's never had before. SH basically raped her of her innocence in my eyes. Because after he was done, he leaves and when he shows up he basically abuses her and she's guilt tripped by everyone on the show to go away or disappear.

I pity her, because I knew a few girls like that growing up and it wasn't sweet. Then she meets DH and he's showing an interest and as the OP said she tried to return the feeling. She's not doing it because she's in love with DH or even maliciously using DH. She's doing everything she does for her child. A lot of people think this is about BR and BR seems to be in it for herself or something.

She has a baby in her charge. She's thinking of her kid. If the child stayed in Korea and lets say that DH didn't propose the kid would be raised with people thinking she was a loose woman. Very Scarlet Letter, but this happens all over the world and not just Korea. No girl wants to end up pregnant in a small town in the USA, let me just say. Or, the other option is feeding her son a lie that his father is dead which is not something she wants to do. She's obviously dealt with lies before and what that comes back to bite you on the richard simmons it hurts.

DH then gives her another option and NO ONE would be the wiser. What could be BR's ultimate problem with this, she's not seeing DH as a husband, but a man she's going away with. He's a stranger to her overall, just by the name she calls him she continues with the separation. She's not loose and can't see herself giving herself to a man she doesn't love, ie not SH. She also sees the situation as she and her son rather than a threesome, if you notice. She didn't want to live in shame so she tried her best but she's also scared. Not only is she not in love with DH but she's attempting to go to a new country where she doesn't speak the language. That alone is scary and it's made even worse by the fact that she will be 100% dependent on DH.

Just for anyone to be 100% dependent on another soul is frightening enough and especially when you have a newborn. Language, stranger in a strange land, custom clashes, then she has a child and then you a man you're not only NOT in love with but can't think of loving but you feel obligated because he was kind and shows aspects you hoped the man you loved would show for you and your child. Damn she's the most tragic character on the show.

And to see some of the posters just tearing her apart. Wow. People make mistakes and when you're scared and basically alone you will always make mistakes. I'm surprised people expect her to be logical and/or independent. That's not expected based on her life and her childhood. Overall, she's naive---ie quintessential country bumpkin. She's now a naive country bumpkin with a child and hateful biological father for the kid.

I personally like DH, however he doesn't work with BR. People act like DH is in love with BR and he's, 'oh so miserable' and BR is awful for "using" him. Let's get real guys. In ep 40 DH clearly said what he felt about the situation. He felt "LONELY." He is not or was NOT in love with BR. If she was using him, he was using her just as much. He took her in because he had no problems taking on the responsibility AND he probably felt sad for her but saw that she fulfilled another role. She was able to keep his "lonliness" at bay. So for anyone to think in some way BR is to blame over DH, it's just not reasonable.

I actually have some serious issues with SR, the twit annoys me to know end. However, I admit to liking BR a great deal and I appreciate her character because she's wholesome and I see her struggling as a single mum. Maybe it's because my mum suffered for a few years as a single mum, or it could be because several of my friends are single mums. In any event, she's someone who took responsibility when the father didn't. Unlike the other males in this show and so many of the females, excluding JIH, she's the strongest female on the show and she stepped up when she didn't have to. The idiot father expected her to abort and SR was ready to tear her eyes out at first glance. She does what she can and she's mainly a scared person reacting.

How are my feelings if she does end up with SH...I personally think she should just live on her own and get away from DH and SH. But the girl, undoubtedly loves the fool...she can go with him but I need to see some serious groveling going on. Ugh, this is not swept under the rug and they move on.

As for the third paragraph, I agree with everything and I mean actually 99.9% of everything except IH forgiving her mum. Uh, no. I can't stand the lady. She's evil inside and out and she went willy nilly on a misunderstanding. I can't do it. She irks me. However, everything is is on point with what I wanted.

I really liked the idea of SR/DH---actually when I was watching the show that's the couple I was rooting for at episode 9. They weren't even in the same scene but I still felt SH was redeemable and in some way I still think it...ugh. I really like BR so I tolerate anything she likes even though I think SH is unhealthy for her...I swear I thought that guy would make her miscarry, him, his harpy [sR], and his mum. <_<:angry:

As a final note...I would totally love a SECOND SEASON!!! I know there's no chance but I'm loving it.

Oh, by the way can anyone tell me if the people who made Golden Bride made this one?! I seriously got the same vibe in the stories.

Oh, by the way can anyone tell me if the people who made Golden Bride made this one?! I seriously got the same vibe in the stories.

I personally like DH, however he doesn't work with BR. People act like DH is in love with BR and he's, 'oh so miserable' and BR is awful for "using" him. Let's get real guys. In ep 40 DH clearly said what he felt about the situation. He felt "LONELY." He is not or was NOT in love with BR. If she was using him, he was using her just as much. He took her in because he had no problems taking on the responsibility AND he probably felt sad for her but saw that she fulfilled another role. She was able to keep his "lonliness" at bay. So for anyone to think in some way BR is to blame over DH, it's just not reasonable.

Spot on, you've got it. It's the same scriptwriter.

I think talking about who's using who in the DH/BR relationship or if he saw BR could fulfilled his "loneliness" role is too far-fetched. In DH's case is clearly a developed love over time. He "might" have felt lonely or even sympathise with BR at first, but his feelings toward BR changed after living with her. As for BR, that is no doubt that she still love SH, that part of her feelings has never changed.

What we can't understand is her ever changing mind. One minute she is so adamant on leaving with DH (BR even told Il Nam (SH's father) that she can't let that man leave alone) and next, she took a step back when DH wanted to hug her for reassurance. The only excuse I can think for her is, she is still young and her heart rules.

Taber

first of all, dont quote long post or the moderator might lock this thread! it happened to other thread so refrain from doing so...

2ndly....i didn't say that DW wasn't handsome before.....if you have read the previous pages and keeping tab of this drama, i have mentioned that DW is handsome before....but this few episodes, he looks even better(like a caring handsome dad)...50% of my reason for watching this drama is because of DW.......

Yon, Thanks you for the advise about the thread, secondly I wasn't stating that you didn't think DW was handsome. I was just informing you that I thought he was handsome from episode 5 and glad that someone else knowledge it also. When I said you were crazy, I wasn't using that in the literally sense that you lost you mind, I was using as a slang, in America when someone think the same way you do and you surprise by it you said "you are crazy" simply stating that it crazy that we thought the same thing. It obvious that there is a big cultures different and to avoid further mis understanding I will not reply to your posting.

Spot on, you've got it. It's the same scriptwriter.

I think talking about who's using who in the DH/BR relationship or if he saw BR could fulfilled his "loneliness" role is too far-fetched. In DH's case is clearly a developed love over time. He "might" have felt lonely or even sympathise with BR at first, but his feelings toward BR changed after living with her. As for BR, that is no doubt that she still love SH, that part of her feelings has never changed.

What we can't understand is her ever changing mind. One minute she is so adamant on leaving with DH (BR even told Il Nam (SH's father) that she can't let that man leave alone) and next, she took a step back when DH wanted to hug her for reassurance. The only excuse I can think for her is, she is still young and her heart rules.

Okay...figured as much. The feel was so there.

As for the DH/BR...they are using each other. The baby didn't age enough for me to think that in DH's case it's love over time. He clearly stated in episode 40 he saw her as alleviating his loneliness, unless he was lieing, I'm taking him at face value. As nothing he has done has made me think otherwise.

Well you got your answer, excluding the age thing. I see her as scared. That makes the heart ridiculously fickle at times. She seriously has had to depend on herself. Her faith in others have faltered and I think she puts herself at a distance from DH because she's been let down before. Earlier on in the ep she was even let down by JIH who she even said was a female like her and should understand. I won't use the age thing...ever. I just find that age means nothing when it comes to the heart or making good or bad decisions. When you're 40 doesn't mean your less likely to be wishy-washy.

Remember again, this is not about her. She's also thinking in lieu of her child. I think most people have to put themselves as a young mother, with not a soul in the world forced to depend on people and you also have a baby to take care of. You're put between a rock and a hard place. It's a lot of soul searching to make a move. Even if she says she can't leave DH alone, she's feeling sorry for the guy and recognizes the loneliness. <---That's logic. The heart on the other is definitely saying something else and some days your heart rules and other days your mind rules. She's coming to terms as to what she will listen too and what will be the best for her child.

** Thanks for the reply. That Golden Bride thing was kicking my richard simmons....I was ready to start swapping characters because they seemed so similar. BR reminds me of Nguyen Jin Joo or Lee Young Ah's character.

Does anyone know and this is my brain talking out loud, where I can request subbing for a Kdrama. Darn this drama is so good and not one sub.

Guest nripcess

Does anyone know and this is my brain talking out loud, where I can request subbing for a Kdrama. Darn this drama is so good and not one sub.

Well you got your answer, excluding the age thing. I see her as scared. That makes the heart ridiculously fickle at times. She seriously has had to depend on herself. Her faith in others have faltered and I think she puts herself at a distance from DH because she's been let down before. Earlier on in the ep she was even let down by JIH who she even said was a female like her and should understand. I won't use the age thing...ever. I just find that age means nothing when it comes to the heart or making good or bad decisions. When you're 40 doesn't mean your less likely to be wishy-washy.

Even if she says she can't leave DH alone, she's feeling sorry for the guy and recognizes the loneliness. <---That's logic. The heart on the other is definitely saying something else and some days your heart rules and other days your mind rules. She's coming to terms as to what she will listen too and what will be the best for her child.

I don't see BR as a scared child, in fact, she has the bravest character. It takes a lot of courage and guts to be a single mother but because of her young age, she fail to realise the consequences that followed. Not only you have to deal with physical/practical needs, you also have to deal with emotional needs which is the hardest because the hormones really take you on a 'roller-coaster ride' when you are pregnant. What follow next? (well, plenty which I will not elaborate) Well, we all know BR did not get both kind of support until she met DH which provided for her former needs. At least, when you are mature you think alittle further.

Her faith might have falthered with others but not with DH. She mentioned that DH is someone whom she can believe in and depended upon.

Just for laughs........In my country age means alot.

No work below 15, No sale of cigarettes below 18, No certain movies below 21 and it goes on.......Of course, when you are 40...no wishy-washy, everything can! :D:P

Guest silver_beam

BR's reaction to brush off DW's hug pissed me off after what she has gone through with DW by her side since she ran away with no where to go. She's in a state of confusion, will she be ruled by her head or heart? She's not ready to accept DW but indirectly using him as a shield. Her indecisive behaviour will show her immaturity if she doesnt honour her decision to stick by DW when she knew all along SH doesnt love her like he loves SR. Ultimately, I feel BR doesnt deserve a kind-hearted man like DW. Makes not much of a difference whether she ends up with SH or DW cos both are one-sided love.

Guest hoang2000

Does anyone know this song 장유준 - 내가못난때문인걸요(내사랑금지옥엽OST)

i like this song, if anyone have the song,,please give me???

Guest melyssa

I can't wait to find out what they were talking about after watching episode 49 raw.... so, what's the secret about the event that led to the death of JS's father? It is mentioned in tonight's episode. Also, it looks like JS is not very happy to learn about this matter and what's he saying to IH?

Hope that the subs will be released sooner....

Thanks to cococrust for providing the dl for the chinese subbed versions.^^

Guest adikkeluangman

Today epi at KBSW is 43. You can watched the repeat on 2.40am. just like now.

SJ tried to seduce JS. He wokeup and grabbed her to kitchen. They argued and the grandmother n kids arrived there. Jiwoo want to grab his father when suddenly she felt n hot water poured on her hand. JS frantic and bring her to hospital. There, SJ said sorry to Eunu but he resent her mother. I think this is first time he do that.,

At Jang House, aunty made kimbap for breakfast n JH arrived they talked about SR-SH. SH went down and go out without breakfast. Dad n Inho arrived already at JS dad grave. IH remembered the place coz that was first time she met JS and his kids. Dad play saxophone and they talked a bit of what happen between mom-dad-JS.

at hospital, doc told js that to take good care of jw coz maybe it will be infection worst case need to do skin transplant. dad n bro tried to cheer her up but she don't want n then mum came in and want to apologize for what happen. jw cried n mom ran out of the room. JS follow her. mom talked bout how she realized her mistake n her children resent her bla bla bla... jw cried for inho n her bro went to nurse station n asked help to call. nurse help to call inho and told what happen. inho on the way back to seoul when she received the call. he father prevent her to go to the hospital.

br with the baby with dh came in, he want to bring br out for date ie. take pasport photo n stuff. she said ok. DH told Insun the truth and his plan. She seem shocked and do not what is the best thing for everyone. BR is ready n came in to say goodbye to her baby.

sh went to his mother house n want to meet bori. he also bring teddy bear for healthy. bori n dh went for the dinner. he said he want to do fast with the application n he also want to meet br parents to ask permission. he also said that he will mention that healthy is his. then he gave flower n gave ring to bori. he said he want to do a proper proposal for her. DH look so handsome in here. totally.

sh still waiting for bori n he said what keep bori late. just when insun want to answer. saved by the bell. br-dh just arrived. i like the ending scene. when insun open the door, n sh followed from behind. sh just shocked to see both of them together. then sh saw the flowers on br hands.

I don't see BR as a scared child, in fact, she has the bravest character. It takes a lot of courage and guts to be a single mother but because of her young age, she fail to realise the consequences that followed. Not only you have to deal with physical/practical needs, you also have to deal with emotional needs which is the hardest because the hormones really take you on a 'roller-coaster ride' when you are pregnant. What follow next? (well, plenty which I will not elaborate) Well, we all know BR did not get both kind of support until she met DH which provided for her former needs. At least, when you are mature you think alittle further.

Her faith might have falthered with others but not with DH. She mentioned that DH is someone whom she can believe in and depended upon.

Just for laughs........In my country age means alot.

No work below 15, No sale of cigarettes below 18, No certain movies below 21 and it goes on.......Of course, when you are 40...no wishy-washy, everything can! :D:P

Oh no doubt she's strong. She's extremely strong, independent and courageous for taking responsibility where most everyone else fails her. However, she is scared. She's scared of what the future holds for her child and herself. She puts on a brave front, but her main responsibility is her child and as such she does all she can to protect her kid.

As for her age. Please, please don't use that as an excuse. I think that's something that's over used. Maybe it's because I'm 28 and most of my friends are in their 30s and they make what some would deem "immature" mistakes. You can't say it's her age. She's in a situation that is definitely pulling her left and right. Age has nothing to do when it comes to realism, logic (the mind), and the heart. Your heart and emotion will pull you to do one thing and follow one road when logic and reality pushes you somewhere else and wanting to do something else. These two things are always at war. That has nothing to do with age. What she needs to do is to converge the two roads and come to a decision that is viable. I think she understands the consequences of all her choices but is always pushed back into confusion when you have that idiot SH giving her weird signals and also her past feelings for said idiot versus what she thinks she needs to do and gratitude.

I have some problems with relegating this so easily to a "age" issue or maturity versus immaturity, as you can tell. No one here or in the world has a monopoly on maturity and making the right decisions. Every decision made always has consequences and you have to make a decision with the best outcome and sometimes the best outcome is not the perfect outcome but the best one you can do with the cards dealt.

For reviewers to be able to throw judgement on her so easily shocks me when it comes to her decision making. Don't get me wrong here. I love DH (DW). He's a great guy. However for the first several episodes the woman was distraught and in love with one man (SH). Not to mention with child for said fool. Even for his rough and callous treatment she will always be pulled towards him because he[sH] (the louse) has her heart (which he doesn't deserve). That being said, to expect her to make the perfect decision is a bit ridiculous. We're looking at this as onlookers, but if you put yourself in her shoes and see it from her perspective the scenario is very different.

As for the rest...I'll give you an input into my life. My mum had it hard with me because let's just say that my biological father made SH look like a Prince, actually he made SH turned into God versus his Satan (I'm not joking...just to be clear he lied to my mum about his past). Who was my mum's version of DH, it was her brother. Yup, my mum's brother (my Uncle) is the one who took care of my mum. Took her to doctors appointments, and did everything for me until I was the age of 2 and my mum remarried. What's the point of this? Any nice man who is caring could have been DH. If Bori had a brother who was similar to my uncle then Bori would have said the same thing she said about DH to her brother. The idea is that she is indebted and appreciates him like no other. She could depend on him but that doesn't mean she HAS to love him. That doesn't mean she's obligated to feel something although I get the feeling here that some people thinks she does and I think Bori also thinks she has some romantic obligation towards DW. But she should know, and this is where I find slight fault---that love can't be forced, but I also think she's thinking about her son who she probably wants to have a father figure.

As a note back to age...my mum was way over 30 when crap went down and she was also lied too. So are most people here going to tell my mum that she's immature?! Yeah, I'd to see someone try. No one can say what is the right or wrong thing to do when there are many factors to consider.

As another point, I come from America and I lived in England and was born in Haiti...every country has age limits on various things. But as prisons having so many people in prison both men and women---there are plenty of adults of people who made a lot of mistakes (not the serial killers, just those who made bad decisions in life). However, as I stated, maturity means nothing with age. 40 year olds have been known to have one night stands and end up pregnant while there are young people who take precautions to avoid such a case. Immaturity as I stated earlier is not monopolized by the youth. The point being that you can't explain away her decisions so easily with age.

Considering that I've seen the show and considering I know too many people like Bori in my family and friends....this has nothing to do with some sort of youth thing. Mistakes will be made no matter what and I think she's doing the best she can while being dealt a seriously bad hand. And when you're scared, expect a lot of mistakes. Fear also doesn't mean you're not courageous or weak or not strong. Fear can happen when you have another person depending on you and you have to be strong. It's healthy and normal and I see plenty of that in Bori alongside her strength and independence. I too can easily say she's stupid and she shouldn't do this or that and she should be ware. However, when the heart is involved and you're in Bori's situation, it's hard. I don't think anyone can really understand unless they've been in that position. In my real life I have actually been the child in a similar situation...my mum did the best she could and I'm thoroughly sympathetic to Bori.

BR's reaction to brush off DW's hug pissed me off after what she has gone through with DW by her side since she ran away with no where to go. She's in a state of confusion, will she be ruled by her head or heart? She's not ready to accept DW but indirectly using him as a shield. Her indecisive behaviour will show her immaturity if she doesnt honour her decision to stick by DW when she knew all along SH doesnt love her like he loves SR. Ultimately, I feel BR doesnt deserve a kind-hearted man like DW. Makes not much of a difference whether she ends up with SH or DW cos both are one-sided love.

Honestly and respectfully, I disagree with the above and unfortunately I find your outlook rather narrowed. It's not to say it's wrong, because it's true that Bori is indecisive. But...So, let me ask you this....you think it's alright to force love down her throat if she's not in love with DW? She should honor her commitment to DW when she doesn't love him? You say SH doesn't love her and he loves SR. But we all know Bori doesn't love DW she loves SH. Yet you think she would think she is immature if she doesn't honor her commitment to DW?! That makes no sense to me. So she should remain in pain when she can never bring herself to love a man like DW even though she respects and cares for him and appreciates what he did for her. In some respect I think she sees him as an older brother more than a romantic pair. I think it's unfair to say she's immature if she doesn't go with DW.

Personally I think SH and SR don't deserve each other...because I feel they should be punished....mainly SH for what he did to Bori. This is no joke and throughout the episode Bori has forced on a smile and SH is living it up with happiness and fun with SR. While SR is playing power games and forcing Bori to do this or that for her own selfish needs (ie having SH to herself even though Bori is the mother of SH's child). Give me a break. Everyone is making Bori out to be some evil villain.

She's not the villain here to do have to follow this or that. She, alongside JS early on in the drama, is the ultimate victim. This is the same thing when I see what JS went through early in the story. The man was forced to bend over backward with no bloody consideration for himself or his needs because everyone else wanted him too. And here I see so many posters are wanting Bori to do this or that because "SH/SR belong together"....please. Because "DW doesn't deserve that treatment..." treatment in what way? No one seems to care about Bori much at all here. She's immature, she's dishonourable she's stupid or she's dumb. <---The op said immature but not the rest, however, others did.

She's got a kid and everyone treated her like crap while posters here want her to do this or that because they want to see this or that. Man. At this point I wish I could enter the show and take Bori away and we could travel Europe. I personally feel she should live without both guys. SH is undeserving and should be punished for all eternity for what he did to her. SR is another joker who needs a bit of life lessons because of her selfish behaviour towards Bori. And DW....I like the guy but Bori doesn't love him and he shouldn't force the hand (even though it's slightly) of someone who doesn't want it. I feel she should just go in the dead of night and live her life with her son and claim the father died.

At that point all the posters here who are quick to hate her won't have reason since she dumped the idiot SH and allowed him to have his pixie SR and DW will be free from her "immaturity." Bori did try to give SH what he wanted, yet no one seems to take that into consideration. She's not in love with DW and with that move she won't have to put him through any more misery.

Guest silver_beam

Ultimately, who is the cause of this uproar except BR herself for getting pregnant - by accident or deliberately to trap SH cos she love him so much and wants to bear his child. But why out of wedlock or they got carried away for that "one night stand" without thinking of the consequence?

Ultimately, who is the cause of this uproar except BR herself for getting pregnant - by accident or deliberately to trap SH cos she love him so much and wants to bear his child. But why out of wedlock or they got carried away for that "one night stand" without thinking of the consequence?

If only his zipper got stuck than the real ultimate cause would have been prevented. ;)

Archived