[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

Guest babymarzy07

ive only caught bits and pieces of the newest eps. so i can't be sure what happened and my korean knowledge isnt that great either.

but i agree with ellabel based on the kbsworld eppies so far.. and what happened in the drama so far..

i can understand why SR goes nuts.. after so many kdramas with something similar happening.. plus the repercussions on SR's dad and how K-society can be once your engaged but didn't get married.. and all that baggage. and if you really love someone it's pretty tough not to.

some people have other ways of venting or whatnot. crying for days. drinking alcohol. not eating. being dazed. whanot.

i really like DH. such a nice guy. and to lead him like this. after everything is just painful to watch. i think really he is gonna be a good dad.

and based on his past, he knows what BR went throughh.. so i feel bad for him..

sigh.. 4 more to go.. what can happen now..

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest melyssa

I actually am quite tired of the SH-SR-BR-DH problems ... it's getting too much screen time, IMHO. Undeniably, DH is a fantastic guy and a good catch. Somehow, I feel that BR doesn't deserve him anymore. JR and JH's relationship should be interesting to watch out for as JR's family is definitely not going to accept JH that easily after SH and SR's problem?

I'm more interested in IH and JS's story development now. After YJ is out of the picture, there's still the secret that is waiting to be unveiled and I'm wondering if it would affect IH and JS's relationship again. With just 4 more episodes to go, it can't be that complex, right?

Btw, ratings exceeded 30% for this drama and it's No. 1...

Credit to kdramafanusa

On March 14 Saturday

*** TNS Media Korea ***

Nationwide Rank / Show / Network / Nationwide Rating / Seoul Rating + Rank (if different from Nationwide)

1. My Precious You / My Love, My Precious Gem <내사랑금지옥엽> (KBS2) - 27.7%, 27.6%

*** AGB ***

Nationwide Rank / Show / Network / Nationwide Rating / Seoul Rating + Rank (if different from Nationwide)

1. My Precious You / My Love, My Precious Gem <내사랑금지옥엽> (KBS2) - 28.2%, 28.0%

On March 15 Sunday

*** TNS Media Korea ***

1. My Precious You / My Love, My Precious Gem <내사랑금지옥엽> (KBS2) - 32.4%, 31.6%

*** AGB Nielsen Media Research ***

1. My Precious You / My Love, My Precious Gem <내사랑금지옥엽> (KBS2) - 32.5%, 32.2%

Guest xshurri kurrix

sorry to bother y'all, but does any one know of a working link to the OST??? i just love the songs on it... ^_^

Guest Mai4M

OMG I wonder what Sun Ho is going to do! When she slapped him in the face that was the best! I was like "you go Sun Ho!" I hope she doesn't crawl back to him.

Guest b00kw0rm

I too am unable to comment since I haven’t seen the current episode shown in Korea. But I am hoping when I do watch it, my impression would be different. Perhaps it will because for instance, I read some posts where Insun was too possessive of Healthy at the hospital and when they returned to her home, that Insun is trying to stop Bori from leaving with DW as she can’t let her grandson go. My impression was that Insun only wanted to make sure that Bori had enough rest. And that Bori looked sad at the thought of taking Healthy away from his grandmother. She wondered how to break the news to Insun. And I agreed with what Insun said that just as BR didn’t want a loveless marriage with SH so for that reason unless she loves DW, she should not marry him. The signs are there that she is starting to care for him so I hope she realises that she does in fact love him.

I agree with Ellabel on her comments about SR and SH. If SR just nodded her head and said “okay”, I would doubt her love for SH! And after that heart-wrenching moment I don’t think there is any doubt that SH loves SR. He did cry over BR but it was tears of guilt and shame. For SR, it was tears of anguish and heartbreak.

So Jeonseol’s crazy ex-wife thinks the way to get him back is to seduce him. Well, he did say that when he looks at her, he only sees KM. Maybe she thought in the dark, he would not see KM’s face :o But I don’t feel sorry for him for being in this pickle. He brought this on himself by running away. Where can he run that she can’t follow? His reason was to protect the children but what kind of protection is this when the children are under the same roof when the mother tries to seduce him and I’m sure there will be a shouting match when he rejects her. Jeonseol is weak and his one-stop solution to all the problems in his life is to run away from them! That’s why he’s attracted to strong women like his ex and IH. He will always need a woman stronger than him to keep him on track.

i felt so sad for DW in this episode, i wouldn't want to see DW getting hurt if BR followed him but not her heart.... and it's obvious by her action... past epi BR did hold DW hands to make him feel secure, but the recent epi, she is making her real feelings known to DW..... Poor DW!!! :tears::tears:

On the other hand...did all of you realise that SH don't feel a thing for SR anymore? When he left the clinic(i guess he resigned) and had a small talk with SR, he doesn't have that 'you are someone i love but i can't be with you' feeling/expression... SH seems to have gotten over SR........ (if you really love someone, it will take a long time to get yourself calm down whenever you see the other party...but in SH case, he wasn't, i guess that's why previously some of us felt that SH does not really love SR)

But we can see that SH is trying to convince BR to be back with him..... at least he is doing something about it... and i believe he does have feelings for BR...... just that he doesn't know or admit...

p.s. does anyone feels that during these 3-4episodes, DW looks so handsome... :blush: ....especially when he looks at the baby.....(he looks like a happy 'father')

Yon, you are crazy! DW has been looking (HOT) since he appear in episode 5! Girl please he all I been watching!

SH never did get to BR's parents because he was told of DH/BR's registration and immediately when to the registrar. He tore up the registration form and fought with DH. SH deserves it, that was a wake up call for him.

너만 있으면 괜찮아 (인호 테마) - O.S.T. (In Ho's theme)

정말 그날 같았어

그대 눈 속에 내가 있던 날

아직도 난 오랜 습관처럼 너를 내 삶 속에

간직하고 있는데

믿고 싶었었나 봐

내가 너에게 마지막일거라

그렇게 오래 마음이 아팠는데

너를 지울 수가 없는걸

너만 있으면 괜찮아 하지 못했던 그 말

너만 돌아와 준다면 모두 다 말할 텐데

아무런 말 없이 보내야 했던

너만 다시 돌아 온다면

아무렇지도 않게

그냥 그렇게 웃어도 보지만

너는 나에게 슬픈 세상이 되어

아직도 날 아프게 하네

너만 있으면 괜찮아 하지 못했던 그 말

너만 돌아와 준다면 모두 다 말할 텐데

아무런 말 없이 보내야 했던

너만 다시 내게 돌아올 수 있다면

너 때문에 나 또 다시 눈물 흘려야 해도

너만 돌아와 준다면 모두 다 말할 거야

니가 있어야 할 곳이 바로 나의 곁이라고

너만 다시 돌아 온다면

태양의 눈물 (전설테마) - O.S.T. (Jeon Sol's theme)

설마 아직도 울고 있진 않니

벌써 해가 뜨려고 날이 밝아오는데

나와 함께 한 시간 그보다도

나 없이 살아온 날이 많았다고 생각해

세월이 마치 음악처럼

마음을 만지며 흘러가주기를

나는 지금 아무것도 해 줄 수가 없어

돌아서는 그댈 원망하지마

이거 하나 기억해줘요

많이 미안했고 사랑해요 아직도

이제 더는 어쩔 수 없는 거야

내가 가질 수 없는 그런 사랑인 것을

웃으려 애쓰는 얼굴에

스치는 눈물이 너무 아프지만

나는 지금 아무것도 해 줄 수가 없어

돌아서는 그댈 원망하지마

이거 하나 기억해줘요

많이 미안했고 사랑해요 아직도

차라리 날 미워해주면

조금은 덜 아팠을 텐데

나는 지금 아무것도 해 줄 수가 없어

나는 지금 아무것도 해 줄 수가 없어

돌아서는 그댈 원망하지마

이거 하나 기억해줘요

많이 미안했고 많이 사랑해요 아직도

Credit : 52 street

It Pissed me off too. BR isn't stupid, she is imbecile! If she doesn't love DH than don't lead, and don't give false hope or promises. DH asked BR again and again many times if she still love SH before he actually expresses his love for her. Than later, he asked if BR will follow her to Chicago according to her heart and not because of escaping SH, BR agreed. Just in epi 46, DH asked if she was shaken (changed her mind)by the Jang's persuasion and she said no. NOW, she is changing her mind???

I think that stupid person is DH, he should notice her calling his name from day one that she hasn't change her mind set at all about SH. She is still calling DH "manager nim" even after so many things had happened.

Now I think BR don't deserve anything or anybody at all. Now, I can't help but think she is the fire starter of all this. She should go back to her island and live by herself and continue her dream as a chef. That will do justice to everyone.

Don't forget SH was a playboy before, so, getting rid of such feelings is a cup of tea. Women tend to treat such feelings more intensely.

Well said.

Damm Xiora you go girl!

Taber

first of all, dont quote long post or the moderator might lock this thread! it happened to other thread so refrain from doing so...

2ndly....i didn't say that DW wasn't handsome before.....if you have read the previous pages and keeping tab of this drama, i have mentioned that DW is handsome before....but this few episodes, he looks even better(like a caring handsome dad)...50% of my reason for watching this drama is because of DW.......

Now that the SR-SH-BR-DW hullabaloo is almost settled, the drama will dwell more on Inho & Jeonseol. It's almost certain BR will end up with SH. SH finally put an end to the possibility of a reconciliation with SR with that cool parting words when they met as he was leaving the dental hospital, this time no crying blues between them but just a simple goodbye. I couldn't agree more with someone who wrote that SR's dad may be weird but he has the biggest heart as a father. SR saw her dad's pain when she was hurting & that kareoke sing-along her parents & sis surprised her into, made her see the value of her family. I love that scene when SR's dad hugged her tightly reassuring her that he will always be around to protect her .... gosh, this dad who appears unpleasant at times is the sweetest dad one can have & SR only needed this assurance of understanding & love to get back to her feet. Watch out for this, your heart will melt!

IMO, this drama is about the men more than the women. WE have here 4 fathers in different situations, We have Ilnam, Jeonseol, SR's dad (don't know his name, sorry) & Shinho. They may be in different circumstances but their love & concern for their children are the same.

Guest Slurpy

IF BR and SH getting back together than the ending gonna sux bigtime.

SH the one that ask BR t go for abortion and was abt to married to SR after all the suffering and BR going back to him cause of the baby and somemore love???? oh comeon man can BR really love SH after all tis???

I can understand DW not ending up with BR cos BR never did say she love him before so jux DW for his bad luck i guess and ending together with SH= BIG NO NO.

Guest worldhascertainabsolutes

As per Ep 48 (The Chinese subbed version is already out on YouKu), SH is now deliberating whether he should let Bori go, for her own happiness. This is very different from the SH who wanted the baby at all costs in the past. In the preview for Ep 49, Bori goes back home. She is seen on a bus. My guess is that SH will let her that he is letting her go but Bori will make the decision to stay on with his family at the end of the series.

Guest babymarzy07

Now that the SR-SH-BR-DW hullabaloo is almost settled, the drama will dwell more on Inho & Jeonseol. It's almost certain BR will end up with SH. SH finally put an end to the possibility of a reconciliation with SR with that cool parting words when they met as he was leaving the dental hospital, this time no crying blues between them but just a simple goodbye. I couldn't agree more with someone who wrote that SR's dad may be weird but he has the biggest heart as a father. SR saw her dad's pain when she was hurting & that kareoke sing-along her parents & sis surprised her into, made her see the value of her family. I love that scene when SR's dad hugged her tightly reassuring her that he will always be around to protect her .... gosh, this dad who appears unpleasant at times is the sweetest dad one can have & SR only needed this assurance of understanding & love to get back to her feet. Watch out for this, your heart will melt!

IMO, this drama is about the men more than the women. WE have here 4 fathers in different situations, We have Ilnam, Jeonseol, SR's dad (don't know his name, sorry) & Shinho. They may be in different circumstances but their love & concern for their children are the same.

wow this really happened carmina? i dont see the point of the writer to suddenly turn this way with 4 episodes left. nor do i agree. i still feel bad for DW and SR (Good thing she's got her dad, that's really sweet of her dad and will definitely make you melt)

yeah i noticed that theme as well... i think i heard that from the presscon before but im not sure... i think that each of the fathers have their own ways of showing to they children they care. the dad who sacrifices.. the hardships.. works overtime... gives up own their own happiness for the children.. putting children as number one priority and how much they want to take the pain of the children away..

gahhh..

Guest Tushka

I have been driving myself crazy by watching this drama without subs. By doing so, I only understand bits and pieces, then with the posting going on here, have a better understanding. But then, yearning for the subs or synopsis to get a better understanding of what has been said and what is really going on.

That being said, I have decided to wait for the kind people who post at mysoju.

However, reading everyones post makes me a little sad. May I ask who slapped who? In an earlier post it seemed that Shinho was slapped but I wasn't sure. Will someone please explain?

Is it true that Bori is treating Dongho badly? And, is thinking about going back with Shinho? Did she say that she still loves Shinho or is it that she is confused by the mess that has been created by keeping secrets? (Yeah, I know this is what makes it a drama and is also what makes us watch the madness. LOL!)

What was Dongho's reaction? This really makes me sad. I know and understand that he is not a main character. But, his loyalty to Shinho's Mom (sorry forgot her name), Bori and Healthy seems to have caused him a lot of pain. Maybe I'm wrong, but from the few post, it would appear that he has been tossed aside by Bori and Shinho's Mom. I hope I'm wrong.

So, if someone would please help. Thanks.

Guest nana585

ep 49 sypnosis

♡♥ 49부 ::2009년 3월 21일 토요일♥♡

인순은 아무 것도 모른 채 상견례장에서 할머니를 기다리는 일남을 몰래 불러내고, 일남은 전설의 할머니가 죽은 진수의 어머니라는 사실에 충격을 받는다. 그 사실을 모르는 인호는 다시 상견례 날짜를 잡자고 재촉하고 일남은 결국 전설의 할머니를 찾아가 사죄부터 청하기로 결심한다. 하지만 자신을 원수로 생각하는 할머니의 완고에 태도에 좌절하고, 전설은 지우에게 일남이 자신의 집을 찾아왔다는 얘기를 듣고 의혹에 잠긴다. 보리는 도윤이를 데리고 고향인 섬으로 내려가고 인순은 보리가 결심이 확고한 것 같으니 이제 그만 보리를 미국으로 보내주자며 신호를 설득한다. 그리고 세라는 신호를 잊기 위해 가족들과 함께 극기훈련장에 입소하는데..

♡♥ 49集 ::2009年 3月 21日 星期六♥♡

一男在约定的场所等待老奶奶,这时仁顺把不知情的一男叫了过来,当一男听说传说的老奶奶是死去真水的母亲的事实后受到了巨大的打击。

什么都不知道的仁好催促父亲快点去传说家定一下日子。一男只好前去拜见传说的奶奶打算向她赎罪以取得她的原谅。

可是老奶奶顽固地认为一男是自己的过往的仇人,一男在她的态度面前惨遭挫败。

传说听智宇说一男来过家里的话后对他产生了疑惑。

宝利带着孩子来到了故乡的渔岛

仁顺劝信好说,看来宝利的心意已定你就想开了目送他们去美国吧。

世拉为了把信好忘掉和家里人一起参加了克己训练所・・・

source: My Precious You chinese website: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=552599138

Ep 49 - 21/3/2009 Saturday

Ihnam was waiting to meet JS's granny when Insun calls him to meet her. When Ihnam heard that the old granny is his dead friend's mother, he was devastated.

The blissfully ignorant IH urged her father to visit JS's family to pick a date for their wedding. Ihnam decided to visit JS's granny to ask for her forgiveness but the old lady

stubbornly refused and treated Ihnam as her enemy and Ihnam felt badly defeated. When JS heard from his son that Ihnam visited his granny, he becomes suspicious.

Bori brought her baby to her fishing village island home. Insun persuaded SH to let Bori go since she has already made up her mind to go USA with DW

Sera tries to forget SH by joining her family to go to some training camp....

Guest melyssa

^ thanks for the synopsis, nana585!

I wonder what did Ihnam did to JS's father that it's so difficult for JS's granny to forgive and forget. JS being suspicious and he will then investigate and realises how Ihnam harmed his father?? But I believe that JS will forgive and forget as he did mention to his granny to let bygone be bygone. Instead, would it be IH who finds it difficult to accept the wrong that her father has done to JS's father....

I guess I'm speculating too much..as I'm getting too excited to find out what happened...

What was Dongho's reaction? This really makes me sad. I know and understand that he is not a main character. But, his loyalty to Shinho's Mom (sorry forgot her name), Bori and Healthy seems to have caused him a lot of pain. Maybe I'm wrong, but from the few post, it would appear that he has been tossed aside by Bori and Shinho's Mom. I hope I'm wrong.

So, if someone would please help. Thanks.

I can't understand korean too but it looks like DH has been "tossed aside" abruptly ! Can't believe it ..

Guest kekonaipo

I totally agreed !! I will not be so mad right now if BR did not give so many false hopes to DH . why torture poor DH character just for nothing !? Man I am so richard simmons off

So we have 4 more episodes to go ?

I'm wondering why I'm the only one seeing that BR is suffering right now. I think she's trying to give her heart to DH because she has feeling for him. Sadly those feelings are not as deep as they are for her first love SH. Even though she left him and put on a brave face, her heart was always with SH. Remember staring at the bridal shop picture, crying in the van when they went volunteering and always telling Insun she knows someone who's sick too...

I think BR is grateful and indebted by DH's unwavering kindness and support. Any human being would feel that way. She wants to change her heart and be with DH so that all his gestures were not in vain. If her heart could be moved, she would be calling DH oppa instead of managernim by now. BR is realizing that your brain cannot will your heart to do anything :unsure: I give the girl credit for still trying. She didn't mean to use him, she thought she could change her heart.

What kills me in Kdrama is that writers create characters who keep their feelings hidden. I know you're all going to hate me for it :vicx: , but this is what I wish would happen: BR could tell DH she really wants to be with him but her heart won't move. SH could tell BR that he was a rotten jerk who realized he loved her only after she was gone. SH's dad or mom could tell the kids that here wasn't an affair (I'm pissed at IH :angry: for being unforgiving of her mother but she forgave YJ). IH and mom would make up and parents would get back together. [[[here it comes]]] DH and SR would fall in love and move to Chicago. BR and SH confess their feelings to each other and raise a happy family. JH and JR are accepted by JR's parents and get married. While I'm dreaming about it, how about a triple crown wedding? lol

ep 49 sypnosis

♡♥ 49부 ::2009년 3월 21일 토요일♥♡

인순은 아무 것도 모른 채 상견례장에서 할머니를 기다리는 일남을 몰래 불러내고, 일남은 전설의 할머니가 죽은 진수의 어머니라는 사실에 충격을 받는다. 그 사실을 모르는 인호는 다시 상견례 날짜를 잡자고 재촉하고 일남은 결국 전설의 할머니를 찾아가 사죄부터 청하기로 결심한다. 하지만 자신을 원수로 생각하는 할머니의 완고에 태도에 좌절하고, 전설은 지우에게 일남이 자신의 집을 찾아왔다는 얘기를 듣고 의혹에 잠긴다. 보리는 도윤이를 데리고 고향인 섬으로 내려가고 인순은 보리가 결심이 확고한 것 같으니 이제 그만 보리를 미국으로 보내주자며 신호를 설득한다. 그리고 세라는 신호를 잊기 위해 가족들과 함께 극기훈련장에 입소하는데..

♡♥ 49集 ::2009年 3月 21日 星期六♥♡

一男在约定的场所等待老奶奶,这时仁顺把不知情的一男叫了过来,当一男听说传说的老奶奶是死去真水的母亲的事实后受到了巨大的打击。

什么都不知道的仁好催促父亲快点去传说家定一下日子。一男只好前去拜见传说的奶奶打算向她赎罪以取得她的原谅。

可是老奶奶顽固地认为一男是自己的过往的仇人,一男在她的态度面前惨遭挫败。

传说听智宇说一男来过家里的话后对他产生了疑惑。

宝利带着孩子来到了故乡的渔岛

仁顺劝信好说,看来宝利的心意已定你就想开了目送他们去美国吧。

世拉为了把信好忘掉和家里人一起参加了克己训练所・・・

source: My Precious You chinese website: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=552599138

Ep 49 - 21/3/2009 Saturday

Ihnam was waiting to meet JS's granny when Insun calls him to meet her. When Ihnam heard that the old granny is his dead friend's mother, he was devastated.

The blissfully ignorant IH urged her father to visit JS's family to pick a date for their wedding. Ihnam decided to visit JS's granny to ask for her forgiveness but the old lady

stubbornly refused and treated Ihnam as her enemy and Ihnam felt badly defeated. When JS heard from his son that Ihnam visited his granny, he becomes suspicious.

Bori brought her baby to her fishing village island home. Insun persuaded SH to let Bori go since she has already made up her mind to go USA with DW

Sera tries to forget SH by joining her family to go to some training camp....

Thanks for the post! I'm so excited to see ep. 49 and 50 this weekend. Will JS figure it out? Remember in Choochun he told granny to forgive the people who caused her his father's death...I wonder what he will say when he finds out it's IH's parents. Btw, did they ever really explain why JS's dad killed himself. I only saw that it had to do with IH's mom but nothing definitive.

I wonder what other surprises are waiting for us. :sweatingbullets: I'm also super sad because the show's almost over.

Btw, what happened to Jemma, Inho's good friend and colleague? She seems to just disappear out of sight after.....

yea..what happen to jemma? are they going to bring her back before end of show? ;)

Last time we saw Jemma was when her mom had a bad diabetic episode and in the hospital. Jemma took time off work to take care of her. Same episode SH discovers JS and IH in the recording studio. I hope she comes back. She worked hard to support IH in her pursuit of JS. She deserves to see her work come to fruition.

[color="#FF0000"]

Yes... someone should have really wack her on the head...... :D ....

After seeing her own flesh and blood in so much pain.....and she is the cause of it....( she threatened to kill herself if JS does not accept her, tried to drink poison and while JS tried to take it away from her, JW tried to stop them, but instead she pushed the little girl away...and JW got badly scalded) ... I guess deep down, she is still a mother who loves her children. She is so obsessed with her own desires, she just took for granted that the children will always love their mother.....but this time, EW saw how JW was seriously scalded.....the sight of their mother just traumatised them even more.....This was too much for YJ....it was a wake up call.....How did she become like this ?

I guess she is now trying to make it up for all the evil things she did to JS and the kids...so she tries to get IH to go back to JS .... not for JS's sake but for once she is behaving like a mother.

The scene at the cafe :

YJ : Don't look at me like that .... I may be very good at causing commotion, but not someone who drinks during

the day. I just need a drink today.

IH : Quick tell me what this is all about. I don't have time .

YJ : Jang PD. Start over again with JS. I came to say this. The re-marriage with JS is not true.

JS broke up with you for your sake. To hold on to JS's heart, I tried all means... but it is all in vain.

In his heart, there is only you....I don't want to be entangled in this any more.

If not for me, the 2 of of you would have been together . I will leave now...start over again with JS.

IH : Seo YJ. You must be mistaken. Even though we broke up because of you, that does not mean we can just

start over like that. Will you really leave and let us start over ? Are you making fun of me ?

After all that you did to me, Do you think I will still believe you ?

Even if you are sincere, it is really scary because you are his ex-wife....I will not see him again.

You could have other motives. .... so just stop all this now. Because I really cannot stand to see your face.

YJ : Want me to kneel before you ? Will that do ? It was also in this cafe ...that day when I knelt down to beg

you to let me see my children. If I kneel again, will you believe me one more time ?

Please, start over with JS. I have really given up on him.

IH : Seo YJ. Be honest with me. What is your motive for doing this to me ?

You can just give up...but why come to see me and ask me to start over with JS ? What is your ploy now ?

YJ : This is my first time, and also my last time that I do something for my children as their mother.

You said that when you see me, you feel disgust. EW and JW feel that way too.

I really don't know how I have turned into this strange creature that even her own children feel fearful.

I may be upset. The person that JS and the kids need is not me....but Jang PD.

The pain you suffered during this time....just treat it as a stage you have to go thru for me to realise all this.

I have no other hidden agenda. Just stay by the children's side.

Almost fell over :o in disbelief when I saw this part. Oh and again when she begs IH's dad to let IH marry JS. Now she's just watching from the sidelines. She was bitter evil woman and played the villain part very well. I hated her. Looks like she's human again.

Guest kekonaipo

IF BR and SH getting back together than the ending gonna sux bigtime.

SH the one that ask BR t go for abortion and was abt to married to SR after all the suffering and BR going back to him cause of the baby and somemore love???? oh comeon man can BR really love SH after all tis???

I can understand DW not ending up with BR cos BR never did say she love him before so jux DW for his bad luck i guess and ending together with SH= BIG NO NO.

What is the ending jumps 1-5 years in to the future? We could see BR-SH raising a loving family together, JR-JH happily married and just for a bizzare twist...how about KM-SR together and DW-Jemma. I know it won't happen that way...just saying :P

Guest adikkeluangman

I know this drama about father hardship, sacrifice, happiness and so on. But isn't that in a way, DH also act as a father to Healthy. He took care the mother from early. Give support to Bori, feel excited on Healthy and everything. Isn't that also is a father act. I also wonder why BR still call DH manager-nim. This is maybe due to respect and no pressure by DH to call him oppa and beside that she lived with InSun at the moment so it must be awkward to call DH oppa in front of IS.

I watched the drama from kbsw. Well, it so random that YJ bring a lingerie nightie to countryside. Isn't that usually people only wear pants n shirt. seriously this is 1st time i saw in kdrama that people wore that in countryside.

Isn't that Jemma there went IH got to her office back in last epi. at KBSW. I thought that person was Jemma.

Happy to know that this drama get a 1st place for weekend drama. Hope the rate will maintained until the drama end. Heard that new weekend drama by MBC going well too.

Archived