HAPPINESS <3*

Guest swtchunsa

Guest swtchunsa
I DONT GIVE A DAMN @_@
hello name: stacey age:13 occupation: student ive posted songs on soompi before a long time ago but now im going to start all over again. here are my two songs that i recently recorded :D HAPPINESS and I DONT GIVE A DAMN both BoA songs ENJOY: SOUNDCLICK BY THE WAY its ACCAPELLA (sp?) :D

It's spelt acapella :D

I was hoping I was gonna be the youngest singer here XD I'm 13 too...:P

You do a lot of BoA songs...

I can't believe you're 13 x_x

You've got an awesome voice, I hear vibratto and argh...I want your voice ><"

I think you're the next BoA ^_^

Guest yerathy

HI! Welcome! :D

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN: You have a pretty voice!!! :) You can sing good too!! I like this clip- it shows a lot of emotion. WOW. Good job. :D

I listened to some other ones-

SUPERSTAR: This doesn't show as much emotion... Some parts were shaky.. But I still like it! GOSH.. you sing so good!! I wish I could sing like you!

GIRLS ON TOP: This is the first time I've heard this song (I know how popular it was though.. haha). Again, you can sing so well. I just realized you are 13, you don't sound like 13! GOOD JOB. Keep posting clips!

Guest juki_love

i think i've been to ur soundclick b4 ~

i was js looking through ur soundclick.. and i listened to papillon coz i love that song++

but ur voice is shakey in that and flat in some parts and the loudness and then the quietness was annoying -__-;; and some of the lyrics were wrong >< but overall it was gud+

after listening to a few of ur songs.. i realise ur mic pics up so much noise -__-;;

you have a nice voice but i think u need to control ur voice a bit more coz sometimes the vibratto comes out skakey.

overall you hav a nice voice^^ but ur mic annoys me a bit +_+ sorry ><..

you don't 13 in some of ur songs~

-__-;; i feel old now ...

Guest swtchunsa

yerstar: yehhh my voice is sometimes shaky. but my mic is better now those old superstar and girls on top are very old songs -_-;; but im glad u had the time to critique me on those too :D

juki_love: thanks for the advice :)

DREY: thanks

Guest celestial_kasumi

wah? your voice is really really good...in some part resembles BoA :P

i liked your Dont Give a Damn one, it would've sounded sooo goood with bg music....

so young yet so talented ^-^

• 2 weeks later...

Archived