Uwasa No Midori-kun

13infamyss

The rumoured Midori-kun
UwasanoMidori-Kunfull149399.jpg~original

OMG! seriously, who has not read this manga? LOL
are we allowed to talk smut mangas here? well i dont plan to talk about how mature they are but yknow, i`d like to discuss the manga and the story line itself.

Storyline:

Yamate Midori is a 15 year-old girl and is very much a tomboy. One day Midori meets a boy called Hino Tsukasa, who came to the island she lives on for a holiday. He teaches her to play soccer and she falls in love with the sport. Midori is inspired by Tsukasa and continues to play soccer in hopes that they would meet again someday. When they do meet again Tsukasa does something unforgivable. Determined to defeat Tsukasa on the soccer field Midori enrolls in an all boy high school.

Volumes: 10 (complete) https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=4086

reaction: so yes, one of the best mature mangas i have ever seen!!! gotta love the love triangle here. and oooh, the cliffhangers are gonna kill ya.... i swear i had died* LOL, several times after reading each chapter only to find out that i have to wait for another days just to see the next chapter of it... I SO SO LOVE THE CLIFFHANGERS!!! really the best manga out there... and you don't have any idea at all with who's ending up with who... i really have the feeling she might end up with kazuma since tsukasa has only been the focus on the first few volumes with not much of a love progress between kazumaXmidori... just like the story of moe kare.... but anyways, i actually don't care if she ends up with anybody since she deserves to be loved by both of them... yaaay! definitely a must read manga!

edit: anyways im currently reading that lastest translation made by aleissa-chan.. then omg, yknow how i am rooting for kazumaXmidori and from her translations, i guess my pair would end up together. i really have this feeling~LOL

UwasanoMidori-Kunfull232679.jpg~original

uwasa-no-midori-kun-744017.jpg~original

UwasanoMidori-Kunfull171017.jpg~original

Guest xJesss

omg i love this manga =D

i also love the story Moe Kare by the same author =]

i've only read up to i think 16..

i couldn't find any more chapters T_T

i want her to end up with kazuma [i think that's his name] XD

^ i seriously think she is though

hmmmfff. aleissa-chan (a translator) talked about how UNMK is ending in july and from the lastest release, she said Tsukasa broke up with Midori because he feels that kazuma has stolen her heart already ^__________^. and kazuma is in dangerous situation right now after getting stabbed by someone.. uh-oh~

Guest ~fantasygurl~

oh yeah! i love this manga and things like "that" and "that" happen so sudden!!! i'm not gonna go in details though....

i like how it gets to be suspense and then midori goes on rambling about getting back at him! ^^ it's a cute story!

• 1 month later...

lol i was the last post. LOOOL.

the ending is already out....

SPOILERS AHEAD!

as expected... midori ended up with kazuma.... well ive already seen this coming from the first day they met and im really happy cuz im really rooting for kazuma ever since but alot of UNMK readers didnt like how it turned out... :( im probably the only one here who rooted for kazuma anyway. LOL.

but darrn... the meet between midori's child and tsukasa's might be a good sign...

like yknow they'll be the ones who'll fall in love with each other instead.. kekekke <3

Archived