Guest `Niiie

Guest jaejoong_love33

stayfreemymisery

ahhh~ thanks for that.

i changed it >.<

O.o that was a BIG mistake

capri-shiqi

ahhh~! that psychology test!

it's so cute! i mean, so many clues nowadays :)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hemera

stayed up all night doing homework >____<"

i played their malaysia '07 performance over a few times...i don't know much about the technicalities of singing, but as long as it doesn't make me cringe..im good..and kyaaa!! sounds so pretty..

WHEN WILL THEY SING TOGETHER AGAIN!! because you just can't store something like that at the back of your mind!

but then again...the act of ignoring is sm's forte...:phew:

Guest Beckham89

Aw, Junsu is cute. He was wearing R hat, R sweatpants, and Timeless shirt. He's giving us little too much hints. Lol, he likes girls who wear the turtleneck? So, that's definitely Li Yin because I've seen her wear many different colors of turtlenecks, especially the black one, in the pictures.

When did he start saying that he liked girls in turtlenecks? Because Li Yin's Y (and documentary version) MVs had released in 2006? You can see her wearing some turtleneck in the practice room too. Uhm... I feel that when he saw her in MVs,he suddenly fell for her, so he said he liked girls in turtleneck. Lol, and yeah, also he liked girls who made him laugh, or he liked girls who'd rather hang out with him only (not her friends, but obviously she is being alone sometimes), or....if he has a girlfriend, he said he would take her to the amusement park. That is Li Yin's favorite place to hang out, lol.

Yay, I finally can talk about SuYin here with you. Thank to my friends for getting me to join soompi, Lol.

- Beckham89

Guest kawaki

I can't believe I'm sharing this...it's embarrassing...T________________T...but whatever...here's a side thing that's I'll update sporadically, when I feel like it. It'll only be on fresh melodi, for obvious reasons...

Don't read it if you're under 18, lol. That's just my warning, I don't want to be responsible for corrupting pure minds...

Afterglow.

Guest Hemera

^ hahaha...oooh all these special fics popping up is not good for the little ones (even though i've been reading those kinda fanfics since i dunno when '~')

edit: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! i suck!

i'll uh...look for something when i get back from school later...=x

DUN DUN DUN!

2priao2.jpg

[runs away]

Guest capri-shiqi

^ Amy.. you're soo cute. hahaha~

CONGRATS ON TOPPING A PAGE.

beckham89 - Awww, you came back!! I second what you say! =DDDD

Kim_Nalysha said me and Junsu cracked her up!

THANKS!! HAHAHA~

Wanna start a carmen + junsu couple thingy? sumen? junmen? xDD

LOL~~~

Awwww~ You know i'm joking!! ><~~

joke joke. don't bash me or something.

Kawaki - I COMMENTED ON YOUR FIC AT THE DISCUSSION SECTION. I'M FIRST. =D

capri-shiqi - Girl, you and your Junsu peeboh.....lol

Junsu is just soooo cute. No one can resist that.

Love all his dorky answers...

marmar - Yea, I'm sure Junsu like conservative girls, which is Ri In. :D

stayfreemymisery__` - :lol: I love those pics!

haha....yes, please control Carmen! :lol:

ShootingStarX - timeless shirt + R hat + R pants = ♥

:lol::lol::lol: YES YES! I agree. Love your math! :lol:

hyperxballad - Welcome back. Thanks for the similarity pics. I missed those from you. :D

Yes, Liyin did wear a tutleneck dress during the cyworld interview....ah..no wonder he couldn't take his eyes off her, especially off camera ;)

Hemera - Congrats on Suyin-ing the page

:lol: You're so cute always checking in betweeen classes.

Liyin does look good in turtlenecks.

That's why Junsu is falling for her ;)

Beckham89 - YES! Liyin did wear turtleneck in the Y MV.

I bet Junsu fell for right when he saw Liyin, since Liyin does have a lot of turtleneck in her wardrobe.

Liyin is a perfect match....aww... and amusement park? Such a lovely pairing.

kawaki - Thanks for sharing. I will read it in FM.

Guest purplesoompi

oh guys....i found the translation of that test...though i can't find the vid, but here is the whole thing.

(yes, i get to share something)

JJ: This is the Toho- Psychology segment. Without needing further elaboration, this corner is about psychology tests. So, let’s begin

YC: I’ll start first. Radio name ‘Jaejoong ddaranghae’ (T/N: Cute way of saying Saranghae. Junsu/Yoochun demonstrated it before I think)

JJ: I love you too. Love you very much

YC: Question: Here is a teddy bear. What do you want the color and pattern of the bear’s clothes to be?

JS: I suddenly thought of it…I want it to wear…. a white turtleneck

YC: Khh~~~~ Turtle? Khhhh~~ What about Jaejoong?

JJ: I want it to wear an animal costume (T/N: Just imagine Jaejoong’s hamtaro PJs)

JS: You want to make a sewn doll wear an animal costume? (T/N: I’m not really sure how to explain it. Junsu means that the bear itself is already an animal. So it’s like animal + animal)

JJ: Yeah, what’s wrong

YC: Really…

JS: But the teddy bear is already an animal!

JJ: Then it’ll put on the animal costume

YC: Ummm. Both of your answers are rather surprising

JS: I know

YC: So, the answer is.

JJ: Was my answer very surprising?

JS: Isn’t it weird enough?

JJ: WHAT?!

YC: The answer is: This is the type of underwear you want to wear. How do you wear turtleneck underwear????????

JS: It’ll reach your hips

All: Khhhhhhhhh~~~~~

JS: Jaejoong… Animal costume…. AH! PERVERT!!!

(credit: underwaterdance @ wordpress)

also, everytime i type "tohoshinki psychology test" the first thing that comes up is this turtleneck episode

--------------------

btw, there's this one toho psychology test talking about what there first kiss would be like...

it's in this vid: first kiss, i'll give you guys a summary

YC: the question is - "You ate a really sweet, sticky millet candy, so how will it taste like?"

------

JS: just like honey. very sweet and tender, yet within the tenderness, it'll be a little sad.

(then yoochun and changmin mention that his description sounds like a lyric to a song :P)

-----

JS: Yeah, that's what i feel. Sweet and tender

(then Yoochun told him to be more specific)

JS: A sticky feeling

(then changmin says that his description is something like natto, then changmin said his description)

-----

YC: The is, "That's how your first kiss will taste like."

-----

so basically junsu's first kiss will be sticky....

i never knew that pkl was junsu's neighbor...but that seems cool :sweatingbullets:

junsu is so adorable with his obsession with turtlenecks! i think he likes turtlenecks

just because liyin wear it all the time. :P

Guest stardust.

purplesoompi
;

YC: Question: Here is a teddy bear. What do you want the color and pattern of the bear’s clothes to be?

JS: I suddenly thought of it…I want it to wear…. a white turtleneck

awwwww ~ Junsu loves turtle necks. there's pictures of Liyin in a white turtle neck, right?
:unsure:
hehe, Junsu probably wants a teddy bear that can remind him of Liyin when he can't be near or hug her
:P

Guest kawaki

Turtlenecks, lol, Junsu, you are oh so subtle~ tsch, a stick kiss, lol, though, from his intitial choice, before changmin made him change it shows that he'd definately treasure our Ri In~ awwwwww....

So, chapter 1 has been added to Afterglow. Read it at Fresh Melodi.

Guest lilcece

lol Suyiners are on the role again. I'm loving the letter 'R' so much now.

kawaki

you finally came out of your shell. I love your fanfic. I'm dying for your next

updates. the way you write is getting powerful as well =D please let us

know continously when your next chapter will be <3

Since some of us sisters are thinking of going on hiatus or just leaving soompi in general.

I created a suyin thread in Fresh Melodi where you will find me & some of the sisters at.

I know we have our Timeless Forum still but I also decided to open up a Suyin thread

at Fresh Melodi too.

Here's the link: SUYIN THREAD @ FRESH MELODI

Sisters, do join in & spazz about suyin there w/o having to worry about STALKERS..lol j/k ;)

Nawh but on a serious note, yes sisters please do come & join so we can spazz as much as we want there :D

So my post isn't consider spam i'm gonna do a pic spam :D

15d0t1f.jpg

^ so close

0015364551_62663760.jpg

^hmm i wonder where their other hands are at...lol

0e05b40253dd9a094afb5109.jpg

^ i wonder if he gave her award to her..or did he keep?..lol

smconcert2008.jpg

^ sneaky sneaky..lol my favorite picture so far :D

marmar - Thanks for making it! ;) It's wonderful.

purplesoompi - Thank you for posting the translation of the psycho-test.

Junsu and his love with turtleneck. lol

Is he gonna wear an underwear like that....haha.

Sweet and sticky kiss...woooah....

Hi girls, Suyin Sisters, new readers, silent readers & lurkers. ;]

Anyone miss me? lol jk. I'm sorry that I havent had the time to come to this

amazing thread or onto msn. Missing Suyin news and being able to spazz with you girls lol!

Well, I've been working on the project layout, paper quality,

researching binding styles & price. (since still no darn connection so lame.)

Anyways, I'm needing sisters inputs in certain things concerning the TIMELESS PROJECT.

MSN? I havent been able to come on msn past week, but I will be able TONIGHT

-- and only tonight --- and then will be m.i.a. again for the days following and only able

to reply to PMs on soompi and just checking of any emails received (at suyinprojects@gmail.com)

Sorry I am more unreachable now at the time the deadline for the project is fast approaching.

SO TONIGHT (no exact time, 8ish PM Cali Time) IF SOME SUYIN SISTERS

ARE BE ABLE TO COME ON MSN, and have a MINI DISCUSSION ABOUT THE PROJECT.

Well, here is another graphic-al reminder for the project.

TLPROJ_1.jpg

TLPROJ_2.jpg

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE PM ME.

WILL TRY MY BEST TO ANSWER YOU AS SOON AS I CAN.

Guest plumblossoms

I hope this is allowed... here is the audio fo PSM radio show with DBSK where they mention Li Yin. No subs, only the audio and I know that people are working on the english subs...just wanted to post for people who understand Korean and want to hear :blush:

Archived