★╗╚☆ Junsu 。◕‿◕。 Liyin ★╗

Guest `Niiie

Guest jaejoong_love33

Hello my babes!

I'm back after missing for 2 and 3/4 days.

Kinda busy with my work and TVXQ stuffs.

I'm feeling tired. phew.

Anyway.

See the quote?

I CAN SEND RI IN & JUNSU UFO MESSAGES.

Anyone want me to send her something SUYIN?

I'll be able to do it.

Just tell me?

Cause I get lost when I wanna send her something.

hahaha~

There's higher chance for Ri In to reply than Junsu.

Hahaha~

Darling Su is too busy! ^^

Awww, you girls are darlings.

Don't worry, I'll come back maybe often (?) after Thailand SMTOWN concert.

I'm currently searching high and low for GOLD balloons here in Singapore!

So I can bring it to the concert.

Anyone have any idea where I can get it? T.T

SOMEONE.

VOLUNTEER TO DESIGN A SUYIN TOWEL.

I'M MAKING 2 OF IT.

To give it to our angels! ^^

Thanks! ^^

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

capri-shiqi:

you should send a UFO message to them~

and just ask about anything regarding to SuYin!! ^^

ahaha sorry i cant help you think of anything.

cuz my brain is dead right now.

but, SISTERS: anyone have any idea of what message to send to SuYin?

and yes~

SOMEONE VOLUNTEER!!!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest liljdazngal06

hey suyin sisters hope u all are well and healthy!!!! i am terribly sorry for not being able to post for a week, i feel like a bad suyin sister but now i am back hehehehe i see that our thread is still running smoothly hehehehe and so i am very glad to be back and posting again hehehehe well then i will get started

im free from hwk lol..

hi everyone, sisters and silent readers~! ;)

LYNNIE. love the banner. and yeah I miss their timeless hair :]

hi dolphin_pisces! yeah we're all missing the timeless moments ^^

Candysu yeah you can totally join in on the project! ^^

jaejoong_love33 thanks for the wonderful suyin tribute

donna cute little icons

brb with something...

im kinda in a bummed mood, but suyin makes me smile hehe

nothing new from me yet X]

so just old picture of suyin :] i like their expressions

http://i321.photobucket.com/albums/nn391/s...8f9fdccm1-1.jpg

simplykristal omo i think i really like this pic hehehehe u can totally see that smirk of su's when he slyly looks at yinnie without turning his head hhahahahhahaha and she has such a pretty smile heheheh thanks for sharing and i really adore that interview i wish there were more interviews like that hehehehe if only.........

BTW I LOVE THE HEART INBETWEEN THEM AND THE HANDS ARE LIKE PULLING THEM TOGETHER HAHAHAH SO CUTE<3

ROFL, This is random but....

my TV has a usb port and memory card, so out of boredom, I upped Timeless performances onto the usb & memory card and inserted into my tv. It worked! I saw Timeless on my TV; I spazzed like crazy despite the fact that the perfs were from 2 years ago x).

pwahaha, to make it less spammage :3

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7586/sy1ma8.jpg

;)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh he is totally touchy feely hehehehe so cute love how he always leads her.............. to places hehehehe awww so cute brings us back to the good old days of timeless.................why can't they come back......

hehehe thanks for sharing too 'stayfreemymisery__`'

OMO Capri- shigi i wish i knew what i wanted to say to them but i really don'y know hehehhe i just want them to know that there are many suyin supporters hehehehe so if you could will u write for both

"SUYIN jIA yOU/ HWAITING"HEHHEHEHE I WONDER WHAT THEIR REACTION WOULD BE LIKE??? AHAHAHA SO CUTE I CAN'T WAIT TIL THE THAILAND CONCERT I REALLY HOPE U CAN FIND GOLD BALLOONS OR EVEN IF THEY ARE YELLOW YOU CAB GET RI IN'S NAME ON THEM SO SHE WILL KNOW THAT IT IS FOR HER

SORRY GIRLS I HAVE NOTHING TO SHARE BUT I WILL BE BACK LATER TO POST SOME MORE I HAVE TO GO BACK AND CATCH UP ON WHAT I MISSED FOR THE PAST WEEK :D

Guest purplesoompi

oh sorry, i haven't commenting sisters...though i always come here as a silent reader

capri-shiqi

really, you can send them messages? in korean? you have a UFO account? i always thought that somebody should send them messages about suyin haha yeah, it's true that liyin would most likely answer than junsu cuz i heard in an interview once that junsu hardly goes to UFO Town, usually he does, but not all the time. though, you can send on to changmin (he's the one that always goes online the most) and see what he thinks about it haha. if i were two send junsu a message, it would be this:

-junsu oppa, did you celebrate liyin's 2nd anniversary?

- you know that you're in inhwan's appa, right? well, he now has an umma (show him the kim family picture) hahaha :P i wanna see his expression.....

- i also thought of....yunho fighting! yoochun fighting! changmin fighting! jaejoong fighting! liyin/suyin fighting! you know how they always leave him

out....hahaha

idk, my imagination is kinda weird haha. is it possible to see how the towels will look like?

(please do come back here on soompi after the concert, i'm gonna miss you :()

liljdzagrl06

ah, you're back you're back

*hides*

haha, welcome back....

WELCOME TO ALL NEW SUYIN SISTERS/CHOCOPHINS/RED CHOCOLATES

Guest liljdazngal06

oh sorry, i haven't commenting sisters...though i always come here as a silent reader

capri-shiqi

really, you can send them messages? in korean? you have a UFO account? i always thought that somebody should send them messages about suyin haha yeah, it's true that liyin would most likely answer than junsu cuz i heard in an interview once that junsu hardly goes to UFO Town, usually he does, but not all the time. though, you can send on to changmin (he's the one that always goes online the most) and see what he thinks about it haha. if i were two send junsu a message, it would be this:

-junsu oppa, did you celebrate liyin's 2nd anniversary?

- you know that you're in inhwan's appa, right? well, he now has an umma (show him the kim family picture) hahaha :P i wanna see his expression.....

- i also thought of....yunho fighting! yoochun fighting! changmin fighting! jaejoong fighting! liyin/suyin fighting! you know how they always leave them out....hahaha

idk, my imagination is kinda weird haha. is it possible to see how the towels will look like?

(please do come back here on soompi after the concert, i'm gonna miss you :()

liljdzagrl06

ah, you're back you're back

*hides*

haha, welcome back....

WELCOME TO ALL NEW SUYIN SISTERS/CHOCOPHINS/RED CHOCOLATES

OMO MY DEAR I LOVE UR IMAGINATION HEHEHEHEH

"-junsu oppa, did you celebrate liyin's 2nd anniversary?" LOVE THIS ONE EHEHHEHEHE I WANNA KNOW TOO

"- you know that you're in inhwan's appa, right? well, he now has an umma (show him the kim family picture) hahaha :P i wanna see his expression....." HAHAHHA TOTALLY I THINK I WANT THIS ONE TO BE SENT TO JUNSU FOR REAL ESPECIALLY THE PIC HAHHAHAHAH

"- i also thought of....yunho fighting! yoochun fighting! changmin fighting! jaejoong fighting! liyin/suyin fighting! you know how they always leave them out....hahaha"

HAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS ONE TOO HEHHEHEHE

GOSH ITS SO GOOD TO BE BACK WHEN I GO ONTO THIS THREAD I FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING BAD AND SAD IN MY LIFE AND IT MAKES ME SMILE AND VERY HAPPY YAY SUYIN FOREVER

AND THANKS DEAR I MISS U AND ALL OF MY DEAREST SUYIN SISTERS *HUGS* AHHH I AM SO HAPPY NOW

since it's my birthday today...(yay i'm already 18..487908.gif) i'll be sharing my latest SuYin video..

SuYin-Hit by the Gap! (eng sub)

it's a happy happy video..love songs are depressing me..lol..

here's another one i did a few days ago but i think it's crap so i made a new one..:P

ishouldseriouslygotobedit'salready4.17amandistillhavetogotoaweddingat7.30am*gets shot*

spread the suyin luv!ro.jpg

Guest donna_xD

since it's my birthday today...(yay i'm already 18..487908.gif) i'll be sharing my latest SuYin video..

SuYin-Hit by the Gap! (eng sub)

it's a happy happy video..love songs are depressing me..lol..

here's another one i did a few days ago but i think it's crap so i made a new one..:P

ishouldseriouslygotobedit'salready4.17amandistillhavetogotoaweddingat7.30am*gets shot*

spread the suyin luv!ro.jpg

Happy birthday :)

and cute video! Loved it<3

Guest bbiieblu

aish. is it just me or is this thread moving kinda slow? :huh:

i guess there isn't much to talk about eh?

the next suyin moments we can hope for is @ the sm concert in thailand which is not until november! why oh why. this feels like torture to me but i have a big feeling that the sm concert in thailand is gonna have some nice surprises in store for us all. :w00t:

wanna know why??? cause it's in november right. so there will be a tracklist of new songs since tvxq's gonna be promoting their 4th album and ri in's repackage album will be out plus i know there will be some comebacks from other sm artists during september and october so by the time november comes around... BAM!

new songs and MAYBE EVEN "TIMELESS" ONCE AGAIN!!!

just thinking about it gets me hyped again. :w00t:

i think SuYin sisters moved to the forum

and also kuz of lack of information/pictures on SuYin

Yes ! im anticipate on them having another duet soon...as Yin had state on one of her interview

however SuYin moments are all i need to live for..

is a one shot story a really short one or a long one??

Read here

EDIT:

i top a page...but have nothign to share beside SuYin CY World as spam before

fypua9.jpg

Guest TaiTsuki

WELCOME NEW SUYINERS~

bxalann and cindeng : WELCOME! I hope you guys decides to stay and join the sisterhood ^^

I haven't posted in a couple days! *bows*

La La La~ I just took a 4 hour nap and I felt so refreshed! I was seriously a walking zombie at school today ah~

With my dark circles and my hazed mind. And the DBSK boys said Chunnie was bad when he woke up....

I am waaaaaayyyy worse.... And I have stories to prove it *nods*

Haha I miss my Suyin~

Ah~ Oh Rinnie~ Oh SuSu~

I wonder if you guys are having a lover's call right now

Guest jaejoong_love33

i think SuYin sisters moved to the forum

and also kuz of lack of information/pictures on SuYin

Yes ! im anticipate on them having another duet soon...as Yin had state on one of her interview

however SuYin moments are all i need to live for..

Read here

EDIT:

i top a page...but have nothign to share beside SuYin CY World as spam before

http://i36.tinypic.com/fypua9.jpg

ohhhh~!

i agree~ i think that SuYin has kinda moved to the Timeless Forum >.<

but i feel sad.

i can't go on the forum >.<

aishh~

anyways.

someone should send that UFO message to junsu and li yin

it will totally prove their love~

Guest donna_xD

I don't think this thread is slow because of the forum :P

Actually, the thread is probably more active than the forum... haha.

We just need to get hyped up about something and BAM, this thread will go flying~

^ Totally agree with you Donna, I wish we could see them together any time soon =]

Vane: hahaha damn that is so cute! SuYin is so destined to be <33

kxluv: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! ^__^

capri-shiqi: hey reading that your are leaving after the Thailand Concert depressed me

I know, I havent talked to u but you are one of the most actives sisters in the thread! ^^ hope

to see you around the forum =]

aww well, I missed some pages but the thread is going slowly these days =[

sad cuz two weeks ago it was like no one could stop this thread from moving

when is the Thailand Concert??

yup junsu and liyin did have a lot of moments in beijing.

and here is the video from which donna_xD took the screencaps

in case anybody wants to watch it :D

it starts around 4:03

SM Town Fancam

such a cute SuYin moment!!! Junsu thought none saw him xP

he is so sweet!! scared that she might fall and looked her way like three or four times =3

I been watching for more than ten times now xD hhaha

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t306/hi...22003/11jd4.jpg

Ri In:blah blah blah

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t306/hi...03/15185647.jpg

Junsu:i wish she could have worn something like that during our Timeless era.. <_<

hahaha u really made me laugh! our little angle has started to uncover herself a lot little lately ^^

Junsu must be careful she gets the attention of others, ex: her little moment with ZhouMi

wanna share something dont think it's been shared before..

SM Town Shanghai Concert Hotmail&Red Sun

credits to ifensi and tagged from jack jack attack

its a Yunho fancam. its around 6:48, you see Ri In with one of SNSD girls and then the camera focus on Junsu and you see he is looking around where she is =] well, thats wat I see =D later like at 8:20 Junsu is next to Yunho but he's looking somewhere else, even though his members are in front of him with the SuJu boys.. where are you looking Su? or who? hehe thats it. The end of the fancam made me laugh xD

sorry if I dont comment to often!! btw do u girls know wat happened to Julie? havent seen her around the thread =[

Guest bbiieblu

ohhhh~!

i agree~ i think that SuYin has kinda moved to the Timeless Forum >.<

but i feel sad.

i can't go on the forum >.<

aishh~

anyways.

someone should send that UFO message to junsu and li yin

it will totally prove their love~

you can go on to forum?

mhm...have you try refreshing them

or maybe there's sth wrong with internet connection

as for i cant get on JRI chocolate au one either

if you still can't get on, let donna, elune, or ness know okay

UFO?

hm...i liek the idea of questions to sent SuYin

and do believe read or heard sth of a fan asking JUNSU

of which flavor he lieks and he pick chocolate

btw, this is slightly before JRii fan club got created

and also i do believe someone asked where did JUNSU state

that his co-worker and people around him was pushing him to pursue LiYin

《娱乐无限》中看到对神起的采访:

其中的俊秀篇:

Q:和张力尹合作感觉怎么样?

俊秀:刚开始觉得她是中学生,又是第一次录音,意想不到的是她在舞台上 的魅力让我折服.周围的人让我追她,但年龄的差距让我好感到负担啊!(笑)她其实就象小孩子一样的.

Junsu's answer is:

At the begining, I thought she was just a middle school student, and also, it's first time to record, but what I didn't except is when she's on the stage, her charm shocked me. The people around me suggested me that I should chase after her, but the distance of our age let me feel burden. (laughs) She is actually just like a little child.

take note that at SuYin are 2 age apart

so maybe JUNSU dont want to feeL liek an old pervert getting at a younger girl. [?]

^ hmm..wonder if that's true..why does everyone keep saying they only think of liyin as a little sister or something? maybe because she's like one of the guys?

well..she's a child no more!! '~'

Guest donna_xD

^ hmm..wonder if that's true..why does everyone keep saying they only think of liyin as a little sister or something? maybe because she's like one of the guys?

well..she's a child no more!! '~'

Well, this post is a bit off topic from SuYin, right?

Anyways, they probably call her a little sister because they feel they need to protect her... just like a little sister ^^

Archived