★╗╚☆ Junsu 。◕‿◕。 Liyin ★╗

Guest `Niiie

woah! pic spam ^ haha. Thanks yongie_wonhi!!! I've been replenishing my suyin moments by reading TONS of fanfics...there are some REALLY good ones out there :)

Could someone explain to me what a "manip" is? The pictures that you guys reference to using this term are REALLY realistic!!! almost had me fooled ^___^" (especially the newspaper one....until I saw the date as 1984? haha). Thanks in advance for anyone who replies :DDDDD woot! SuYin Hwaiting~

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yongie_wonhi

THIRD POST HERE TODAY~ >D

haha I am seriously obssessed with this thread right now. :ph34r:

yimmmah: You're welcome! :) I'm glad you enjoyed it. :] haha yeah I know. A lot of writers have been sparked to write Suyin lately. :o A manip is when you use photoshop to "put together" two separate things, like part of a picture or a whole picture in order to make it one whole picture. I think. But you'll have to check back on that one cuz I'm not too sure. :x

Guest capri-shiqi
^w|nGz^: here you go^^:

Whether it was short or long

Because of everyone who stood by us silently during the 1 year and 7 months

That's why we're about to stand on this stage now

This time today, I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to everyone for that period. I would like to use the strength of my whole body to show everyone how thankful I am

Everyone's the reason as to why we're able to exist today

translated by: Sparkskey@lj

Sorry to cut your post~

Arh.. Dear..

My friend translated this. Yes, Sparkskey is my close friend in Singapore.

Kinda surprised to see her things here. xD

Anyway, that is not from the 4th album. It's their message to Cassiopeia during their MIROTIC showcase.

Sparkskey haven't translated the 4th album Thank You messages yet, cause she's waiting for the full version.

BUT.

I saw the Thank You message from Junsu, she translated it for me.

No, Junsu DIDN'T mentioned anybody from SM. *not even Eunhyuk, surprisingly*

He thanks his father, mother, grandmother, brother, and god. And thanked those who bought their 4th album.

He also said that they have spend alot of time and effort for this album, and so, TVXQ presents this new album to everyone, hope everyone could give them support. ^^

Anyway darlings~

I FOUND THE RADIO STATION INTERVIEW WITH PARK MYUNG SOO.

The one where TVXQ were talking about Ri In and Junsu said that Ri In is really cute cause she refused to eat with him as she wanted to practice more, in the end she still eats and end up choking. And Junsu thinks that's REALLY cute.

Yea, found it.

Downloading it now.

I'll see if i can get my friend to do the translations for me. xDD

No promise, will try. ^^

AH! what's going on?! capri-shiqiiiii :(

[pokes stayfreemymisery__] is this what you meant by suyin sister chat last night?!

im gonna download msn messenger tonight...being left out of the loop makes me sad >______<

edit: cut cut =x

MORE SUYIN SIMILARITIES =D

this one is called...

"Suyin's Side-to-Side Shake" :lol:

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg306/s...vxq_junsu22.gif

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg306/smt0wn/zly28.gif

and...

Suyin in red and white patterned-box shirt (tho Junsu's is a lot bigger)

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg306/s...n/junsu30-1.jpg

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg306/s...n/zly30-1-1.jpg

LOL. they're so freaking cuteee <33 and both look good in red plaid...liyin looking all sweet and pretty while junsu's trying to be sexy/smoldering

btw, is Li Yin a christian too???

jie jie...i want to call her jie jie too cuz she's a few months older than me, but..i find it annoying when people call male celebrities "oppa"...soo :phew:

yea i was wondering about that too! especially with what junsu's mom said and the supposed phone convo he had with his mom about liyin :DDD

Thank you yongie_wonh ^__^

ahhhh! capri-shiqi...now u got me really excited >_< thanks for the news haha, it's been a while since I've heard a good scoop...I feel the need to move to S. Korea or something haha...to get closer to the suyin news zone...

Guest yongie_wonhi

Fourth post in this thread for today~ MUAHAHA xDD

capri-shiqi: OMG I feel so ashamed now. ><; Thanks for pointing that out. *-*

I wanna join. I don't wanna be left out of the Suyin loop. T__T So what's this about a Suyin sisters chat on MSN? I wanna join! 8D

ehhh.. hello people! been jumping here in and out... Sisters thank you for noticing those "manips" (not really, though)! i promise i will try to make something that i actually made... ehh.. anyway.

i have a tiny request! can you guys PM me your msn's or ym's? i wanna add you all!! but i wanna ask permission first.. ^_^ or you guys can leave it on this thread... i also want to be in the SUYIN SISTER LOOP! >>cool term yongie_wonhi ^^

~jae

will edit with something to share... will try..

TEASER!!! shameless publicity for my upcoming one-shot or short story. ^^

He was holding her. His right arm wrapped around her waist, his other hand stroking the side of her face. Although blurry, I could see his eyes focused on her face, his lips in sync with the song I've always heard him sing whenever he thought he was alone. She was too close to him, her cheek pressed on his chest. I knew she was crying. I knew she was scared. Her fingers held on to his shirt, as the cloth creased at her grasp.

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I am just loving the gifs

they are so cute.

haha, the picture of suyin family is always awesome to look at, never can get bored with these two

Guest capri-shiqi

OMG.

REMEMBER I TOLD YOU GIRLS I FOUND THE AUDIO CLIP OF TVXQ TALKING ABOUT JANG RI IN AT PARK MYUNG SOO RADIO SHOW.

MY GOSHHHHH~

THEY WERE ALL FIGHTING TO SAY "RI IN'S SOO CUTE!"

Jaejoong: Really VERY cute~~~

Yunho: Really aegyo!

Yoochun: CUTE!!!

WHAT SHOCKED ME IS THAT, WHEN YUNHO AND JAEJOONG SAID THAT RI IN IS CUTE, THEY CHANGED THEIR VOICE INTO A SWEET CUTE TONE~~~~!!!

=DDDD

THEY ADORE HER SOOOO MUCH~~~~

AND JUNSU GIGGLED & STUTTERED!!

THAT BOY ACTUALLY GIGGLED AND STUTTERED.

OMG. KILL ME! @.@

JAEJOONG AND YOOCHUN SHOULD STOP TEASING JUNSU~

They kept cutting off Junsu and snatched to talk about Ri In. xDDD

What's there to snatch? ^^

It's soo funny~

Seriously, it's like the 1st time I see them soo excited over a girl. @.@

Our Ri In is popular~ ^^

If I didn't listen to it wrongly.

EVEN CHANGMIN SAID SHE'S CUTE LATER ON!

=DDDD

FOR THE FIRST TIME PARK MYUNG SOO, I LOVE YOU FOR ASKING THAT QUESTION.

HEHE~

I'll TRY to get my friend to translate it, cause she's really busy with school.

Once translated, I'll pass it to KyoSa, she will make a vid with the audio and subs.

COOL? ^^

jstimeless.jpg

Photo taken on 23rd September 2008. Junsu after filming "Family Outing", heading back to Seoul! ^^

TA-DA!!!

Yes, capri-shiqi ! :D:D:D I LOVE THE PICTURE...more and more!

Junsu! OMG. Why did he stuttered????

He must be very nervous. Haha...I love the boys. They are just so cute.

Discussing about Ri In openly to the listeners.....normally, they don't do it that often!

YES. RI IN is very CUTE!

We will post up the link when it is done. Please wait. ;)

Btw, I do suggest that you can PM one of us for MSN. Don't post yours here...since...ahem...cough:

wehavesomestalkers

:cough.

Guest liljdazngal06

wow we jumped another page woot woot :D

OMO Capri-shigi I LOVE U<3 i can't believe you found the audia :ph34r: you r an amazing suyin detective along with all the other suyin sisters YAY now i am really excited to hear it............ i can't believe how cute they all are trying to fight to get the word out that ri innie is CUTE HAHAHHAHAHAH awww junsu stuttured and giggled hehehehhe so cute i can't wait to hear it........... :w00t:

Guest capri-shiqi

I'M GETTING THIS PAGE!!!

jstimeless.jpg

MARMAR!

IT'S FATE!

CONTINUE POSTING!

AHAHAHA~

Yea SUYIN SISTERS aka CHOCOPHINS~

DO NOT POST YOUR MSN EMAIL HERE.

Dangerous.

^^

We have stalkers.

capri-shiqi - Yes...Changmin did say Ri In is cute!

JUNSU.....you are just sooooo cute!

SUYIN Paow Love!!!!!!!!!

marmar - :) hehe...just as what capri-shiqi said..... need to continue posting

MORE SUYIN SIMILARITIES =D

this one is called...

"Suyin's Side-to-Side Shake" :lol:

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg306/s...vxq_junsu22.gif

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg306/smt0wn/zly28.gif

and...

Suyin in red and white patterned-box shirt (tho Junsu's is a lot bigger)

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg306/s...n/junsu30-1.jpg http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg306/s...n/zly30-1-1.jpg

AWWW those SuYin similarities are adorable Lilcece!!! thanks for sharing

love the 'side-to-side' one <33 they are so cute!

OMG.

REMEMBER I TOLD YOU GIRLS I FOUND THE AUDIO CLIP OF TVXQ TALKING ABOUT JANG RI IN AT PARK MYUNG SOO RADIO SHOW.

MY GOSHHHHH~

THEY WERE ALL FIGHTING TO SAY "RI IN'S SOO CUTE!"

Jaejoong: Really VERY cute~~~

Yunho: Really aegyo!

Yoochun: CUTE!!!

WHAT SHOCKED ME IS THAT, WHEN YUNHO AND JAEJOONG SAID THAT RI IN IS CUTE, THEY CHANGED THEIR VOICE INTO A SWEET CUTE TONE~~~~!!!

=DDDD

THEY ADORE HER SOOOO MUCH~~~~

AND JUNSU GIGGLED & STUTTERED!!

THAT BOY ACTUALLY GIGGLED AND STUTTERED.

OMG. KILL ME! @.@

JAEJOONG AND YOOCHUN SHOULD STOP TEASING JUNSU~

They kept cutting off Junsu and snatched to talk about Ri In. xDDD

What's there to snatch? ^^

It's soo funny~

Seriously, it's like the 1st time I see them soo excited over a girl. @.@

Our Ri In is popular~ ^^

If I didn't listen to it wrongly.

EVEN CHANGMIN SAID SHE'S CUTE LATER ON!

=DDDD

FOR THE FIRST TIME PARK MYUNG SOO, I LOVE YOU FOR ASKING THAT QUESTION.

HEHE~

I'll TRY to get my friend to translate it, cause she's really busy with school.

Once translated, I'll pass it to KyoSa, she will make a vid with the audio and subs.

COOL? ^^

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e130/cap.../jstimeless.jpg

Photo taken on 23rd September 2008. Junsu after filming "Family Outing", heading back to Seoul! ^^

TA-DA!!!

OMG!!! AWWW they boys are soo ADORABLE!!!! our Ri in is sooo CUTE so the boys love her sooooo much <33333

and junsu giggling?!?!?! wat the.. awwww Su!!! he must had been so cute!!!! thanks so much for sharing this again!!! having Max saying 'cute' about girl

thats something new! that boy is usually all the time quiet hehe our TVXQ boys are big SuYin supporters!!! the first ones!! =D

omg and ur friend is Ri in's friend?!?! that is soo cool!!! I wish I could at least see her in person T.T

its so funny seeing Junsu's TIMELESS T-Shirt in all the pages <33 hope Ri in would wear one of those..

everyone is sharing msn.. I wanna add you girls! pls =]

we could organized it in the Suyin forum?? I think that would be more secure then sharing in here.. u know why.

Guest capri-shiqi

^ My friend is not Ri In's friend.

don't get me wrong! haha~

My friend is Ri In's fan.

Ri In knows her, like regconised her and talked to her and stuff. ^^

I think it's fate that I am gonna have to keep reposting the picture...it's fine with me because i know none of us are complaining about it.

Unless are stalker friends are but hey that's their fault. If they'll post instead of stalking then we'll know it's buggin them but even if they did say that I'll still repost the picture because it's FUN. F-U-N!! :D

jstimeless.jpg

& Whoa looks like others want in our msn chats?...LOL

Dear fellow sisters, if you want in just pm one of us your email & we'll add you. Don't post it here because you'll probably get someone else msnin' you...so you were warn :D

Also before I end my post I just want to quote something that i found interesting:

i've always noticed their interactions too so i think they have more chemistry than ri in with any other guy. :]

*whatgoesaroundcomesaround=KARMA*

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

cece, love the gifs XDD; so similar :3.

ROFL, Carmen, you're soo excited.. He stuttered?! Too freakin' cute ;D

welcome back~ yongie_wonhi

hemera, yes! PM me for msn addy if you want~

No one really knows if Li Yin's Christian cause she's never been asked/said anything..

and looke from Baidu!

33dw3ev.jpg

5lt45z.jpg

Archived