[Drama 2008] Land Of Wind / Kingdom Of The Winds 바람의 나라

Guest huangsy

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RyuNoKami

can someone list me the OST? apparently, whatever language they typed it, my computer isn't recognizing it which would be weird since my computer can read korean.

Guest huangsy

can someone list me the OST? apparently, whatever language they typed it, my computer isn't recognizing it which would be weird since my computer can read korean.

OST info has always been on 1st post

Guest selvaspeedy

Selva

I do not know it happens to other people, but it happens to me that some of your gif files stuck my Internet Explorer. It freez. I can watch last page, but I cannot forward to any page, I cannot reply to any message, I cannot click to any link. It freez where it is. I cannot even shut down the web page (not responding)

Currently on last page "F_m_a06a3e2.gif" file is stucking for me.

I will apreciate if you do not put too much gif, it will hepls me a lot.

TIA

yeah that happens to me too. partly due to some errors on soompi database.

sorry... I will put all the gifs w/out the f_m_cafdeee.jpg

f_m_2aa9b86.jpg

f_m_94f0b9c.jpg

f_m_81c22a1.jpg

f_m_a1c53b4.jpg

f_m_53abfe8.jpg

f_m_38f8c7f.jpg

f_m_fcc3111.jpg

f_m_c82f37f.jpg

f_m_4c38cc9.jpg

f_m_45a2111.jpg

f_copym_5491b15.jpg

f_m_f25731c.jpg

f_m_4ce769d.jpg

f_m_f8f82bc.jpg

f_m_ed780fc.jpg

f_m_53facdf.jpg

f_m_e63364e.jpg

f_15m_87a7b4f.jpg

f_16m_01e6e18.jpg

f_16m_d117ddf.jpg

f_161m_0473222.jpg

f_162m_244e75a.jpg

f_162m_d4d8f59.jpg

f_16m_025e15d.jpg

f_16m_509945b.jpg

f_1603m_07626b0.jpg

f_1604m_a75b17e.jpg

f_1605m_d45dcf3.jpg

f_1606m_3b5d39f.jpg

f_1607m_0819afe.jpg

f_1608m_c2f6168.jpg

and this pic is hilarious

(Jumong is coming to straighten up his kid :P )

f_45678m_7230d21.jpg

Guest selvaspeedy

57531a.jpg

57531b.jpg

57531c.jpg

57531d.jpg

57531e.jpg

sorce: CNBnews

http://www.cnbnews.com/category/read_org.html?bcode=57531

it's Wednesday today :w00t::w00t::w00t:^_^^_^

hilarious gif for SIG from gall DCinside...

he's playing and messing around when he was shooting the scene w/ Dojin (when he told him he loves Yeon)... oppa is so cute :wub:

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/3/11/5...f_m_b9fcf66.gif

(I'll upload this video on youtube when I have the time)

Guest selvaspeedy

omo omo omo...

tonight's episode :tears:

it was seryu who told Muhyul about that place... I don't even know what that place is... anyway... he went there w/ maro and balso, but they waited for him outside... he entered that place and found a baby clothes (I think it's his

:tears: ) and found the scroll... he read it... (gahhhh... I don't know korean :crazy: ) and then he looked dumbfounded and stared at that scroll... he started blinking and then he washed the dirt again :tears: he started crying, but at the same time he heard a voice, so he hid behind the wall... it was Yuri and his guard... I think yuri at this moment said everything about the oracle prophecy and Muhyul heard him :tears: that's why he was covering his mouth... yuri didn't know he was there, and Muhyul didn't want him to know... so he kept weeping silently

I knew he would consider himself guilty for what happened to Haemyung... he went to a place and sit on the floor... he was crying and screaming

SIG and JJY today blew me away... kudos to both of them :blush:

and when Muhyul was looking at yuri from afar and crying, yuri felt him but when he turned around he didn't see anything...

and when Muhyul was walking and saw the drawings and tried to erase them that his hands started bleeding

:tears:

the maid today was sick and yeojin brought her the medicine himself... those two love birds are so cute :blush:

I'm not sure but I think

Baeguk told the queen about Muhyul's identity... she looked quite upset and mad

I think there is someone poisoning KGR people (I feel it Baeguk... or maybe Daeso)... Mahwang collapsed today and yeon found a weird color on his fingers... she found the same color on the fingers of some of her patients... later, hye-ap, balso, goyo and maro found some guys putting something in the water, but when they caught them and asked them, Dojin (who was masked) threw daggers at those guys and ran away... and of course, hye-ap, maro, balso and goyo couldn't catch him or even see him

:crazy:

there's a part when Muhyul went to yeon and watched her treating the patients... he just stood there and looked at her w/ tears in his eyes

:tears:

and then streaming was so crappy that I refreshed the page :crazy: when it came back,

Muhyul and yeon were talking... she said something to him... something important because he looked shocked... he called her My lady!???

I wonder what did she tell him?!

and at the end of the episode,

he went back to Buyeo

and I have this feeling he went there because Yeon asked him to... maybe to bring the medicine to cure those sick people... but of course, Buyeo soldiers caught him... and the episode ends w/ them surrounding him

and the preview...

I didn't know what's going on... but yeah... there's another hug between Muhyul and Yeon in the next episode :blush:

and Muhyul was wearing a uniform... that blue uniform w/ the high collar... that uniform daemosin wears... and was talking to Dojin

this uniform:

f_18pre23m_5a26f3e.jpg

Guest selvaspeedy

yes... awesome outfit.... awesome Muhyul... awesom yuri... awesome dojin... awesome everybody :D

episode 17 was so freaking awesome :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

more from the freaking awesome preview :P

f_18pre26m_50ec670.jpg

f_18pre37m_a1692b9.jpg

f_18pre38m_e4b451e.jpg

sr: gall DCinside KOTW gallery

I'm editing the caps right now.. will post them later :D

Guest selvaspeedy

Wow

Selva

Do you watch live show? You are so fast. Thanks for synopsis.

yes I do... dl the episode fast... I want someone to scream w/ me right now :sweatingbullets:

AWESOME EPISODE.... :blush: :blush:

more from the preview

f_130678041flm_9ffd11a.jpg

f_130678041flm_5fdb903.jpg

f_130678041flm_cc6ceac.jpg

f_130678041flm_40d851b.jpg

f_130678041flm_25c2262.jpg

f_18pre14m_e2e4b4b.jpg

f_18pre17m_c18fc79.jpg

f_18pre18m_998cabb.jpg

sr: gall DCinside KOTW gallery

Archived