[Drama 2008] Land Of Wind / Kingdom Of The Winds 바람의 나라

Guest huangsy

Guest selvaspeedy

Is there any way to get this song?

the link provided by huangsy in the 1st page:

http://daumbgm.nefficient.co.kr/mgbdamu/A0...00142966412.wma

thanks dramaok for the summary as usual :wub:

and BTW I already claimed oppa as my hubby (remember e19324.gif) also kish is taking care of him most of the week. she will kill us if she ever read this :P

now back to the subject: it's a known fact that men are stupid o__O Yuiji is playing all nice and sweet to Muhyul but doesn't he smell something fishy about her :mellow: such an arrogant man to think his wife would accept his baby from another woman just because she loves him, HELLO!!! and why on earth didn't Maro tell him that Yiji ordered him not to say anything about Yeon's pregnancy :crazy: And why on earth didn't Muhyul bother that much about Yeon staying in Buyeo w/ Dojin!! (the way he looked at her after not seeing each other for 2 years was so irky too!! it looked like he was blaming her for everything!).

when Yeon remembered what Muhyul told her that night (he wants her by his side, he knows she will suffer even more if she did, he promises her to bring her when he settles everything out) means she already knows what's coming next. She's sacrificing a lot for him, but he's just 16.png and now he's going to their final war against Buyeo, what is he gonna do now and Yeon is already there? does he even have a plan to save her?!!

and lol that tonic reminds me of Romeo and Juliet. didn't they drink the same tonic too :P Chubalso is so cute hehe I'm gonna miss this guy a lot :wub:

omg I have a feeling we won't get to see a happy ending for Muhyul and Yeon at all which just sucks :tears: their love story is like being on a roller coaster and I had enough pain over them for the last 4 months e19409.gif I miss the days when they were able to see each other (and hug each other :P ) whenever they wanted. and now they can't even show their emotions because everybody is watching them e19363.gif so please writers and director, give us what we want. We want a happy ending for them. I want them to be able to show their love for the whole world and live happily ever after w/ their boy :tears: (can this even happen?! the writers of Haeshin CANNOT give us the happy ending we want :tongue2: )

two episodes to go T.T I don't want it to end T.T

FOR ANYBODY HERE WHO STILL DIDN'T CATCH UP YET, PLEASE CATCH UP WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE. WE WANT TO STICK TOGETHER WHEN THE ENDING COMES SO WE CAN CRY AND WAIL AS MUCH AS WE WANT :tears:

-edit-

hehe this is my lucky day... I topped the page again :P

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOR ANYBODY HERE WHO STILL DIDN'T CATCH UP YET, PLEASE CATCH UP WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE. WE WANT TO STICK TOGETHER WHEN THE ENDING COMES SO WE CAN CRY AND WAIL AS MUCH AS WE WANT :tears:

I'm with you. I'll be upset if they don't give us a happy ending. It's understanding in EOTS, JH never loved YM, so I was not surprised when it ended that way, but in this, Muhyul and Yeon are deeply in love, please don't separate them, or else... :unsure:

Thanks all for the wonderful goodies such as caps, gif, summary & subs ^^

Well I just gonna watch episode 34 tonight after coming back from work (always left one day behind >_<) hopefully I can stick together for the last episode but maybe hard coz the time differentiation

Oh my... I'm gonna missed SIG for sure! +_+

Finally I can have SIG fingers :P *yeay!* but share anything on SIG is acceptable :P

the link provided by huangsy in the 1st page:

http://daumbgm.nefficient.co.kr/mgbdamu/A0...00142966412.wma

and BTW I already claimed oppa as my hubby (remember e19324.gif) also kish is taking care of him most of the week. she will kill us if she ever read this :P

oh dear selva, you should or else you will not see your hubby anymore,'il locked him w/ my bouncy...b**** hahha...

anyway gonna miss SIG..it will take us wait for a nxt project..

anynews about " the man called GOD"

Yeon was so pitiful wen she decide to gave her son to muhyul..

Guest Pyoungsang

FOR ANYBODY HERE WHO STILL DIDN'T CATCH UP YET, PLEASE CATCH UP WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE. WE WANT TO STICK TOGETHER WHEN THE ENDING COMES SO WE CAN CRY AND WAIL AS MUCH AS WE WANT

Errr ... I spent the last 3 & 1/2 to catch up ... whew ... I'm finally caught up. Of course it ends next week.

I think I hate Yi Ji most of all ... I wanted to kick her aside when she got embraced by Moo Hyul. Such an evil wretch. So seething with vile evil... she was responsible for Hye Ap and Chu Bal So getting caught. Gathering her tribe's leaders to build her power, she's no better than Bae Geuk. I had to control myself when she was holding Ho Dong. When she vile spewed out such horrific lies to Moo Hyul like "I was so hoping that Yeon could come to Goguryeo", "I as a woman understand the suffering she's must be going through" and "Don't worry I'll take great care of him, isn't that my duty as a step mom?" I wanted to rip her vocal cords out. YOU'RE EVIL. LYING EVIL WRETCH. MAY YOUR CRAZY EYEBROW CURSE YOU! Of course he cries as soon as Moo Hyul leaves!

What is with Yeon??? She thinks it's better to stay in Buyeo to "placate" Do Jin? She think she can make Do Jin and Moo Hyul old pals again? How can you as a mother let you infant son go to Goguryeo by himself to be held by the evil crazy eyebrows? Don't you want to be there to at least protect him from all the possible dangers there. Didn't you know that Moo Hyul is dumb enough to let that black widow spider be with her son alone? Oh, you don't want to cause more suffering to Moo Hyul by being in Goguryeo?? What about all the suffering he's going through by not having you next to him??? You think he likes having to be nice to that cobra of evil eyebrows and knowing that Do Jin is always around you breathing on your neck?? Moo Hyul's the king, he can have whatever woman he wants. He could even say by having a Buyeo princess, that could impress relations with Buyeo people after he conquers it!! You even put Ma Ro in danger by talking way too long with him. Should have just said "Go you dumb oaf, you're gonna get caught... I'm staying, got that?"

I have a bad feeling about how Ma Ro and Yeon Ah's relationship is going to end up. Too much sad music during their "last" meeting. At first I thought she was giving back to him because she couldn't get prince off her mind but no ... she want him to live and bring it back. That can only be a set up for a tragic ending. Don't worry, Chu Bal So will take up the slack. I guess Hye Ap will forever long for Hae Myoung. I'm sure the bearded minster who served Yuri and now Moo Hyul (forget his name) would love to have you over for dinner. I hope the writers don't kill you off in the next 2 episodes, though. Who know which major characters will die in the next two shows. Dae So for sure ... since that's the history. Maybe Do Jin and one or two of the "good" main characters. My hope is that somehow Yi Ji get found out about all the nasty things she's been doing and get charged as traitor and Moo Hyul in a mad rage offs her slimy head. Okay, that was too graphic.

I have to say that last two episodes were not totally satisfactory ... this show is really good sometime but than it lapse into dull dialogs and not totally believable plot lines. Oh well. Guess you have to take the good with the bad. Still looking forward to the last two shows, though.

edit: I really never like that song they play in the romantic parts. I try to give it a chance but it still wears thin on me. Lyrics are pretty gooey too. There were couple of better songs but they got played like once or twice.

Guest karosa

I really do apologize selvaspeedy... :tears: im way behind already... but i don't want a rush viewing... i want to really absorbed each episode whenever i have free time... honestly too hectic... forgive me please...

But i know that there's still a lot of space awaiting for me here in this thread...

Guest erica1064

Who know which major characters will die in the next two shows.

My money has been on Goeyu since he and Seryu kissed twice by the river.

Anyone wanna place bets?

Working on it Selva! Eps 33 and 34 are up on ViiKii and I'm going to try to watch them this weekend. I want to be as much in the same place as I can when Goeyu gets an arrow in the heart on the battlefield. (Might be Seryu, she's quite a warrior herself. I liked that character - strong, intelligent, courageous. A good candidate for heart wrenching death in the finale).

I'm hoping for a happy ending too. But not planning on it.

I will try to finish the 3 remaining episodes that I still have, eps 32, 33 and 34, I must really anticipate or I guess be sad for the ending of KOTW...my, I want to watch Princess Ja Myung-go, still related to Hodong...

and Selva, you're welcome with the caps, luckily, it was released early last night so I took the chance to post it here ^^

and thanks mic as always ^ ^

I've just finish watching episode 34.... love the way Muhyul hold Hodong in his arm.... and hate Yiji for scolding Hodong like that >_<

At the end there's a word of "The last episode/Majimak" it making me more terribly missed SIG already >_< hope KBS will playing another special episode which contains BTS and NG's but the hope is thin I guess, since they already prepare the new drama replacing KOTW +_+

Guest J.W.Lee

I've just finish watching episode 34.... love the way Muhyul hold Hodong in his arm.... and hate Yiji for scolding Hodong like that >_<

At the end there's a word of "The last episode/Majimak" it making me more terribly missed SIG already >_< hope KBS will playing another special episode which contains BTS and NG's but the hope is thin I guess, since they already prepare the new drama replacing KOTW +_+

Hi Korean Aein, I also wish they could have at least 2 episodes of the BTS and NGs so that it would not be too hard on us who'll really miss the series after next weeks episodes.

I also hope that Yeon would be happy ever after with her beloved King Muhyul since from the very beginning.. Yeon hasn't live her life in extravagance though she's a princess of Buyo and is the apple of the eyes of a prince of Koguryo. B) I believe they should be make Yeon the Queen coz it would be good once King Muhyul conquers Buyo. It would be beneficial and people of Buyo would more likely embrace their new King. Moreover, SIG's previous series didn't have happy endings so I wish this one would be different.

And as for Yiji, I hope she'd be caught red-handed mistreating Prince Hodong and that all her wrongdoings be exposed so that she'd be punished and dethroned. :tongue2:

Time really flies when we're having fun.. juz one more week and I'll really miss SIG already..

Guest dramaok

sorry to burst your big bubble but he married a judge last year remember? :tongue2:

me and erica still ge first dibs on buyeonging him. kish better get in line :blush:

anyways... it was funny seeing baegeuk...

61080782le6.jpg

what happened to 'i'll wager my life to kill muhyul'?

he's just hiding the whole time lol

Guest Pyoungsang

sorry to burst your big bubble but he married a judge last year remember? :tongue2:

me and erica still ge first dibs on buyeonging him. kish better get in line :blush:

anyways... it was funny seeing baegeuk...

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3559/61080782le6.jpg

what happened to 'i'll wager my life to kill muhyul'?

he's just hiding the whole time lol

As usual, Bae Geuk is a coward. Beside, past failures have taught him to be careful. Maybe those scars on his arms aren't really self-inflicted. For some reason I think he'll weasel his way to survival at the end of the show.

Guest cantonhina

I hate that Yiji : :fury: she makes me soooooooo.. agitated :fury:

I remember in Episode 26 Princess Seryu ordered her maids to keep an eye on Yiji, because she is from Biryu tribr and who knows what evil could she be planning.... but now no one cares about whatever she does. No one even notices about her leaving the palace at night with her maid (I hate her too). What happened to thier Department of Intelligence :huh:

Do Ha-Ap and Chubalso ever wonder why Meonjin was in Buyeo stopping them from escaping and giving them that evil smile.

I think writer or Director are loosing controll over the story and I also think that they are rushing to end the Episodes. :unsure:;)

Please director and writer and producer We can MAY BE ...... give up Muhyul's happy ending with Yeon BUT!!! we want YIJI :tongue2: to be EXPOSED!!! and her HEAD ON A PATTER :crazy::ph34r:

PLEASE !!! PLEASE !!!! PLEASE!!!!

Guest Pyoungsang

I hate that Yiji : :fury: she makes me soooooooo.. agitated :fury:

I remember in Episode 26 Princess Seryu ordered her maids to keep an eye on Yiji, because she is from Biryu tribr and who knows what evil could she be planning.... but now no one cares about whatever she does. No one even notices about her leaving the palace at night with her maid (I hate her too). What happened to thier Department of Intelligence :huh:

Do Ha-Ap and Chubalso ever wonder why Meonjin was in Buyeo stopping them from escaping and giving them that evil smile.

I think writer or Director are loosing controll over the story and I also think that they are rushing to end the Episodes. :unsure:;)

Please director and writer and producer We can MAY BE ...... give up Muhyul's happy ending with Yeon BUT!!! we want YIJI :tongue2: to be EXPOSED!!! and her HEAD ON A PATTER :crazy::ph34r:

PLEASE !!! PLEASE !!!! PLEASE!!!!

Ah, someone who shares my distaste for Yi Ji. I do want badly for her to be exposed and punished. Every word from her vile mouth is like fingernails on chalkboard to me. Hopefully Hye Ap will figure out Myoung Jin's association with Yi Ji and expose her.

Speaking of people slipping out at night or infiltrating enemy city, what about Ma Hwang always dressing in his bright garish garbs when going to Buyeo. Isn't that an easy way to get noticed? How about when Hye Ap sneaks into Buyeo in her immaculately stylish expensive looking outfit that would have surely attracted a bit of attention. At least Chu Bal So had the sense to dress like a bum. Wait... he's probably used to dressing like that. Another funny thing is that when groups of soldiers are approaching, the infiltrators often just turn their back to the street as if that would be enough for the soldiers to not notice them. I guess it works in show, though.

Guest ardentfrias

kr_news_photo_123147012420433.jpg

the above photo tops at No. 1 photo at Yahoo Korea Photo site

The kid's lips resemble SIG's. Perfect match. After this drama, I hope SIG concentrate first on making his own baby. :rolleyes:

Right, he still doesn't have a kid of his own. Will he be casted again in another period drama? I hope so...

Will Yeon and MH still meet?!?!

Guest mastiff78

I kinda get the feeling after watching the last week episode that this drama has a sad ending! I know, I hate to see Princess Yeon still suffering after all the promises that Muhyul made to her long back.

Anyway my guess is that one of the major character might die or should I say, will die in the next episode. I'd say its either Maro or Princess Seryul's lover...Can't wait to see the remaining last episodes...

Archived