[Drama 2008] Land Of Wind / Kingdom Of The Winds 바람의 나라

Guest huangsy

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YesYES Doji and Sagu had to retreat..... In your face DOJIN in your face!!!!

Seeing Daeson all angry at Dojin and SAgu... was the best ever!!!!! Man what an awesome battle. My God.... im at school watching this right now.... sooooo awesome. Man King Yuri and court had tears of joy!!!!

Doji got owned!!!!! He GOT OWNED!!!!!

Damn... Dojin saved Yeon. It is good that she was saved BUT... it was Dojin not Muhyul. Muhyul only found out from Mawang... Darn it.... darn it.... Poor Muhyul.... darn Dojin. He just had to be all 'heoric' and save her. Freaking talking to her in a soft voice and evrything. So pissed!!! Bet you he takes her to Buyeo.... BYT she wants to stay in the place where Muhyul is. Yet again in your face Dojin.... In your Face. I just loved this episode.

Hi Aquajoh1986.....

:lol: It was fun reading your posts... IN YOUR FACE DOJIN!!!!!! I guess everybody would want to say that to him....

Yeon: "My heart is already filled by him alone, and from the time I first treated his wound and our fate began til now after I treated him many times, I've realized that when I'm with him my wounds are closed, and now, I can't be without him; I can't live apart from him. So please send me back."

Dojin: "STOP!"

Yeon: "Please send me back... "

Dojin: "You watch! See how I destroy Muhyul! I will ruin him until all traces of him disappear from your heart!"

Thanks dramaok for the synopsis.... i was supposed to watch just epi 21 today but having read all your posts here about it being so depressing, i think i should just watch it when i have time to watch epi 22 also....

But i love how you translated Yeon's statement.... it kinda gives me a good mood before going to work....

And...

About Kim Jung Hwa, i saw her already on a drama but i couldn't remember the title... i don't find her pretty but if she could deliver well then that's fine with me... im rooting for Yeon and Muhyul so at least Yeon still prettier than the first wife...

Is Lee Jin character a villain?

Guest shiningstar153

Hi Aquajoh1986.....

:lol: It was fun reading your posts... IN YOUR FACE DOJIN!!!!!! I guess everybody would want to say that to him....

Thanks dramaok for the synopsis.... i was supposed to watch just epi 21 today but having read all your posts here about it being so depressing, i think i should just watch it when i have time to watch epi 22 also....

But i love how you translated Yeon's statement.... it kinda gives me a good mood before going to work....

And...

About Kim Jung Hwa, i saw her already on a drama but i couldn't remember the title... i don't find her pretty but if she could deliver well then that's fine with me... im rooting for Yeon and Muhyul so at least Yeon still prettier than the first wife...

Is Lee Jin character a villain?

Yup. As I said earlier in this thread, Lee Jin tries to poison Yeon and her son (Yeon and Muhyul's) as she viewed them as a threat.

Hope that helped. ^^

Yup. As I said earlier in this thread, Lee Jin tries to poison Yeon and her son (Yeon and Muhyul's) as she viewed them as a threat.

Hope that helped. ^^

Oh thanks for fast reply shiningstar153... i might have missed that...

Guest selvaspeedy

f_2232m_758dc01.jpg

f_22321m_130f5a5.jpg

f_22322m_1cf6e87.jpg

f_22323m_35a14d1.jpg

f_22324m_a920089.jpg

f_2235m_12467b0.jpg

f_22351m_d19b227.jpg

f_22352m_66d059e.jpg

f_22353m_9f4b08e.jpg

f_22354m_0412807.jpg

f_2234m_7626986.jpg

f_22341m_0ca601d.jpg

f_22342m_0c578a1.jpg

f_22343m_b027238.jpg

f_22344m_d4fdac8.jpg

f_2202m_217143b.jpg

f_22021m_a13f74f.jpg

f_22022m_07c14c2.jpg

f_22023m_4563545.jpg

f_22024m_54ac2d6.jpg

f_22025m_7db2128.jpg

f_2236m_008aa85.jpg

f_22361m_e7f5be9.jpg

f_22362m_3246f6a.jpg

f_22363m_2ea9cbb.jpg

f_22364m_7c3e05f.jpg

the last scene

f_2201m_2173e16.jpg

f_22011m_fe91c06.jpg

f_22012m_075d944.jpg

f_22014m_9218586.jpg

f_22015m_109b677.jpg

sr: gall DCinside KOTW gallery

i think dojin's hair is down like that to conceal the cut near his eye.

I also think the same.

But I think it would've been much much better if they showed of his scar... it would make him creepier. ah well...

I SAW IT...... Dojin scar.... during the battle... the part were his mask isflicked off of his face you can briefly see the right side of his face. Its a thin scar. I guess that reason why all of a sudden he has the devilish look with his hair covering part of his face.

wasn't the war scene is supposed to be shot in China before they even start filming?!

so he didn't have the scar back then... and I also didn't see the scar :huh:

I guess I'll watch closely to see it *run to rewatch this scene* nah no scar :blink:

also the long hair... they made his hair long in China, but now he has short hair :blink:

no continuity in this matter if you get what I mean.

my dear Mic

w/out you I wouldn't be able to understand a thing... so I'm deeply thankful that you are w/ us :)

Yeon: "My heart is already filled by him alone, and from the time I first treated his wound and our fate began til now after I treated him many times, I've realized that when I'm with him my wounds are closed, and now, I can't be without him; I can't live apart from him. So please send me back."

Dojin: "STOP!"

Yeon: "Please send me back... "

Dojin: "You watch! See how I destroy Muhyul! I will ruin him until all traces of him disappear from your heart!"

oh my!!! I can't believe she said that to him and she knows very well that he loves her.

but YES finally she admitted that she loves Muhyul :P

I have many things and thoughts to talk about but I don't feel like writing anything at the moment -_- so will write them later.

now about LeeJin I think I will love her more than Yeon... I always had a thing for tough evil women (dunno why :P )... but let's wait and see.

Guest tateboe

wasn't the war scene is supposed to be shot in China before they even start filming?!

so he didn't have the scar back then... and I also didn't see the scar :huh:

I guess I'll watch closely to see it *run to rewatch this scene* nah no scar :blink:

also the long hair... they made his hair long in China, but now he has short hair :blink:

I posted Dojin's scar face on previous page. You might have miss it

Here you go again

f_Dojinscarm_5a0188b.jpg

This picture was captured during his mask blown away in the battlefield.

There is a long scar on his right side of the face, which he tried to hide with hair.

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

f_2235m_63e4f60.jpg

Guest selvaspeedy

I posted Dojin's scar face on previous page. You might have miss it

Here you go again

http://img26.picoodle.com/img/img26/3/11/2...arm_5a0188b.jpg

This picture was captured during his mask blown away in the battlefield.

There is a long scar on his right side of the fase, which he tried to hide with hair.

I saw your previous post and saw the picture and rewatched the scene for more than 10 times and I really can't see it :blush:

(I think you're mixing a wisp of his hair w/ the scar... this scene was already shot in China 5 months ago... so why would he have a scar?!)

now some of my babbling for ep.21 :P

I felt really sorry for Muhyul when Mahwang told him that Yeon is in Biryu. He was ready to go to Biryu and bring her back w/ him :(

regarding Yeon and Dojin's scenes, they are ok (to me)... I have to admit that PGH is doing justice to his role... I keep hating him and loving him at the same time... but when he's w/ Yeon I don't feel anything :mellow: (yes I see the love in his eyes... and sometimes possession... but I don't feel this urge that I want him to be w/ Yeon)... maybe it's just me, or maybe because I want Muhyul to be w/ the woman he loves w/out any complication... some of you say that yeon has a better chemistry w/ Dojin more than Muhyul, but sorry I don't see that... I rewatched all of Yeon and Muhyul's scenes together and my heart was literally so high in the sky... I find myself smiling and sighing whenever they are together... but when she's w/ Dojin I don't feel the same way.

and when Dojin was pleading to Daeso to send him to the war (even to fight anonymously) I can't digest the idea of him hating Muhyul that much just because of a woman. Is there any guy (male) in here who's watching the drama w/ us :D if there is, would you really feel the same way if you're in love w/ a woman who doesn't love you back?!

BTW is there any chance that Hye-ap and Balso hook up together? I know she's SUPPOSEDLY is in the age of his mother <_< but I think they look good together :D

and also Goyo... did the writers forget that he's supposed to be in love w/ Seryu?!

haven't seen them together for like ever.

and when Yuri remembered his kneeling in front of Daeso :crazy: gahhh I was feeling the same frustration as Yuri (GOD I love JJY :wub: )

and of course the scene between Yuri and Muhyul about that whistle thing is amazing... I was so moved by the mere idea of Yuri teaching his son Muhyul how to use this whistle... and also when Muhyul said to him: I also can't send my father to face death :tears:

I'll say this over and over again they are the best father and son I've ever seen in a TV drama :wub:

and BTW I HATE BAEGUK >_< I WANT TO KILL HIM MYSELF >_<

(but I LOVE the actor who's doing this role... praises to him for making me hate him this much)

the war scene IS AWESOME... I love it... their surprise when they saw the wagons, Balso fighting the soldier and stabbing him even after he already died, Maro and Goyo fighting, Muhyul's frustration after the loss, every single scene in this war I just love it (I mean I love the making of this scene but felt like crap when I was watching :tears: )

but just one thing: some of the swords during the fight were spotless clean :P sorry I couldn't help but notice this :D

and when they met hye-ap and Balso after the war... did you see the happiness in Maro and Goyo's eyes to see them safe an sound!!!! Ok I'll be devastated if one of those 4 died or something in this drama :crazy:

and when Muhyul went down in his knees and dressed the wound of the soldier (who was a girl), this movement moved me so much :tears:

and when Dojin saw Mobak he was really REALLY happy... sometimes I can't understand Dojin... he's too moody... sometimes he's super good and other times I feel like I wanna break his head <_<

(gahhh too many good scenes in this eppie... if I go on like this I won't finish)...

one question: does Muhyul know that Dojin was the one who took yeon to Biryu 6 months ago?!!

now Muhyul doesn't really hate Dojin that much (their last confrontation was during the meeting after the announcement of Muhyul as a prince... and Muhyul looked at Dojin)... but now I feel that the hatred Dojin feels toward Muhyul is way more than Muhyul's.

some more babbles about Ep.22 :P

Muhyul kneeling to Yuri and asking for punishment and Baeguk sticking his nose and saying that he will name the punishment <_<

(there was a tear in Muhyul's left eye and was hanging there and didn't want to go down... I just needed to say that :P )

now, it has been almost 20 years since the last revolt, and those chiefs keep pushing Yuri to his limits all the time, why doesn't he just reinstate them or execute them all and save himself from a severe headache!!!!

I keep thinking it was all Jumong's fault in the beginning... I know it was a good idea for him to unite Jolboon w/out waging a war, but he should have done something about those chiefs who are unfaithful for anybody but themselves.

I think Muhyul, until that moment, wasn't very confident about himself and his ability to help KGR... he got teary eyed just because yuri entrusted him again to the war that he already lost... he also looked very grateful when Hye-ap told him that she trusts him and agrees w/ Yuri's decision...

f_dfghjm_37796f2.jpg

now we get to the toast scene... I feel that Dojin is in desperate need to get Daeso's approval... is it just to restore his family's honor or does he have a hidden agenda?!

f_dfghjlm_6a10c63.jpg

the scene when Muhyul and Maro disguised themselves as Buyeo's soldiers and passed by Yeon and didn't see her :crazy:

f_2345678m_159e5b0.jpg

if he just saw her, he would have been able to save her and take her back to KGR camp until they finish their war :tears:

now this scene:

f_sdfghjm_e1b9e2b.jpg

when Yuri told Muhyul that he's giving him all the powers from now on... love it :wub:

and when Muhyul told the soldiers: “I am Goguryeo’s prince Muhyul. If you are Goguryeo soldiers, throw away your weapons and kneel before me” in such a calm voice but strong and determent at the same time... LUB IT ^_^

f_untitledm_aea63e8.jpg

and then came the war... it was simply breath taking...

(enough... this is such a long long long long post :P and GOD bless anyone who reads it all :D ) but anyway I love the last 2 episodes and can't wait for LeeJin's appearance.

some pics from the official website:

f_144005157Lm_853a860.jpg

f_144003278Lm_62edef6.jpg

f_144003279Lm_c9a5b9d.jpg

f_144003284Lm_648876a.jpg

f_144003289Lm_e32451a.jpg

f_144003290Lm_fbd28d2.jpg

f_144005197Lm_c490111.jpg

f_144003285Lm_58338e2.jpg

f_144003288Lm_f7b8e27.jpg

f_144003287Lm_857c65c.jpg

f_144005151Lm_fbdbade.jpg

f_144005166Lm_153da85.jpg

f_144005174Lm_483b1d8.jpg

f_144005187Lm_205f793.jpg

f_144005211Lm_a8ba2c3.jpg

f_144005232Lm_3b0bf6a.jpg

f_144005235Lm_cab7cf8.jpg

f_144005243Lm_ecad60c.jpg

f_144005246Lm_f28557c.jpg

f_144005251Lm_e755baf.jpg

f_144005300Lm_a1e6b20.jpg

f_144005301Lm_adff991.jpg

Guest dramaok

no the scar is there:

fdojinscarm5a0188bjo4.jpg

^ capture by tateboe.

aww poor guy.. w/ the scar pretty big.. but why is he wearing eye-liner????

the war scene was shot in china earlier, but they mixed in some recent shots. if you look carefully you can see the editing.

but the battle scene was very nice breath-taking. wish it were longer actually.

ep. 22 the acting was good top to bottom. even yeon was better. but she still has better chemistry with mahwang of all the men.

dojin and muhyul face off next week! can't wait. SIG's acting was so powerful and commanding as usual. love the man top to bottom.

the new character by kim jeong-hwa is called LEE JI. not JIN. ^^

where's Helena? you're not posting ratings in here anymore. ><

KBS kingdom of wind:

ep. 21: 15.1% (nov. 19)

ep. 22: 16.9% (nov. 20)

MBC general hospital 2:

ep. 1: 14.5% (nov. 19)

ep. 2: 15.8 (nov. 20)

SBS painter of wind:

nov. 19: 13.0%

nov. 20: 12.9%

so KTOW is currently #1 in its timeslot.

Balso is so cute. he's soo pretty. heehee.

and Goeyu + Seryu. aja aja. but that's never gonna happen probably.. but the tease is cute.

oh i wonder if they're gonna do the 'yeon is presumed dead' sceneario. so Muhyul can marry Lee Ji. i think she is from Biryu.

Guest selvaspeedy

no the scar is there:

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3017/fd...m5a0188bjo4.jpg

^ capture by tateboe.

O_O ..... o_O ..... X_X ... T_T

I know you will think I'm :crazy: but all I can see is this wisp of his hair on his cheek :crazy: *run and hide*

anyway :sweatingbullets: loved your comment about Yeon and Mahang chemistry... thanks about the Leeji name :D

I'll go now before someone kills me here (I still see hair and no scar T_T )

Guest selvaspeedy

Selva

You are funny

Actually, I can see your responsibility.

We all have fun here

yeah sometimes stupidity brings smiles (I mean my stupidity :D )

what responsibility you mean :blush:

(BTW I'm starting to see a scar :blush: but not sure though :P )

I have a feeling that Dojin will tell Muhyul that Yeon died.... :(

gahh :crazy::crazy::crazy:

oh my can he do that :crazy: :crazy: just to see Muhyul devastated and sad :tears:

Guest tateboe

yeah sometimes stupidity brings smiles (I mean my stupidity :D )

what responsibility you mean :blush:

(BTW I'm starting to see a scar :blush: but not sure though :P )

I means you want to cover up what actors and actresses want to hide. No actor or actress want to show the ugly face, they cover it up. And you tried to help them.

We are honest, we see what we see. Although they tried to hide.....we uncover it.

We are doing irresponable way. ( You are doing responsible way :blink::blink::blink: )

<_<<_<<_<

Have fun!

Ask tateboe if you need a good eye doctor, I will recommand you a good one. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived