Honey And Clover

Guest flashcube

Guest flashcube

Hachimitsu to Kuroba, anyone?^^
I am super obsessed with the anime right now, and I'm just wondering if there are any other Hachikuro freaks out there^^ I LOVED LOVED LOVED the anime, the movie (it has nothing compared to the anime, but it has it's own charm as well PLUS discovered Yusuke Iseya in H&C :wub: ) and I'm about to watch the Jdorama version. Might find time to watch the Taiwanese series as well.

The soundtrack is something else, for both the anime and movie version, and I especially love Dramatic and Fugainaiya by Yuki, Split by Suneohair, Maho no Kotoba by Spitz, and Scooters by James Wendt.

hc-1.jpg

honey-clover-01.jpg

800px-Hachimutsu_to_Clover.jpg

Guest Millou

I don't know if it's just me, but i thought the anime was very boring...i just watched 2 eps though.

I find that little girl quite annoying all that she says is "a...ah?...aaaaaaaaaah"

Guest chocopocky

One of my most favorite anime series. Yes. I don't watch much anime but this one keeps me awake! :D

Guest flashcube

If anyone else liked it, can you guys recommend similar animes that I could watch? I really like the "slice-of-life" type if anime, so if there are other titles you think I might like, post 'em up^^

Guest srenity

Sorry, but http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=42315

I personally found that I like the manga more since it's more of a comedy.

If anyone else liked it, can you guys recommend similar animes that I could watch? I really like the "slice-of-life" type if anime, so if there are other titles you think I might like, post 'em up^^

How about School Rumble? Lucky Star? They're more of a comedy and barely any drama though.

As you can see, I like funny slice-of-life series =P

Guest flashcube

Oops, so sorry! I tried looking if there was a thread, and I didn't find it....but I guess there is one.

*waiting for the thread to go bust*

Anyway, I'm watching School Rumble now, and although it's funny...hmmm, I still have to reserve judgment on this one I'm still stuck with epi 4 or 5.

Havent read the H&C manga yet, but I am starting to.

Who's your favorite H&C character? ^^

Archived