Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lostieee

Looking at some of the pictures that you can see of AB and JM's back, I must say that JM has a healthier and more decent-looking body than AB. AB is just way too boney and it's kind of scary.

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

Looking at some of the pictures that you can see of AB and JM's back, I must say that JM has a healthier and more decent-looking body than AB. AB is just way too boney and it's kind of scary.

true... but I think AB's weight fluctuates. There are times where she actually does look pretty healthy.

For example : (observe her beautiful thighs)

a006jc6.jpg

Yeah, but besides this picture, AB is very skinny.

And if the whole "camera-adds-10-lbs" is true, how does she look like in real life?

Guest littlejade

hey i'm just wondering

how did angelababy and JM get their start modelling? especially since so many ppl think angelababy wasnt that good looking in the beginning

also i heard AB smokes hardcore!

but she's still so pretty, it doesnt show...

If you know that she smokes .. then it means u know something about her!

U also know how she started modelling! .. Some anti-fan!

Guest moncchichi

*off topic* the girl that always takes pictures with janice man and abb ^ up there somewhere should not have gotten the nose piercing. it looks like somethings stuck on her nose

Guest love_pixie

the unseen AB pix up there are ugly. it should be taken off cuz it ruins AB images in my mind. JM's hair and makeup in the pink dress is just wrong.The foundation shade is way too light for her and her hair looks overdone. Bad pics. Plus her hair is too blinde which washes her out. She needs new stylist and makeup artist.

Guest noodlenoodle

^ wow massive update, she's looking really good lately. so is her current hair auburn or brown? i'm finding it hard to keep up.

^ i think it's b/c she's wearing circle lenses in the second pic & she's squinting her eyes in the first pic so it makes her eyes look small ^^

Janice Man is getting prettier & prettier ^^ I love her versatile look

huh how am i an anti-fan?

i don't know how she started modelling, and i never said i did. that why i asked that question in my post...

and i just heard she smokes, i was wondering if anyone heard that too. i dont care if she smokes, lots of ppl do. i still think AB is gorgeous anyway.

i think you misunderstood what i was saying.

you need to read and stop assuming

Guest Whateva

^ ABB would still be gorgeous. A bob-cut or maybe a boy-ish cut? I've already tried photoshopping different hairstyles on her. ^^''

Or..just look back on those pics of her with wigs on.

Guest moncchichi

I wonder what they'd look like with their hair chopped off.

lol good question! i think abb would look the same, cuz she pretty much can pull off anything... jm, i think she'd look more "normal." still pretty, but not as gorgeous with her long and lushious curly hair lol

Omg I looove the new Janice update. (Finally!)

She can pull off so many styles~

I like her selca pics so much better than her modeling/photoshoot pictures

& I guess Whitney's back in HK for now?

Archived