Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest traciebo0ox3

Angelababy&Janice Man Spam

i was browsing a website and came upon these beautiful pictures of angelababy and janice. they look absolutely gorgeous!! hope they havent been posted before ;] enjoy!

2rdi9fm.jpg

121y81f.jpg

8485191.jpg

8277697.jpg

7783133.jpg

Image02.jpg

angelababy & will so cute together!

Paul081004a002.jpg

Kit081004a025.jpg

8735427.jpg

8617343.jpg

8427583.jpg

8434848.jpg

b125637817.jpg

baby_5.jpg

264.jpg

Guest heartsxdesire

I dont think all of Angelababy and William's Giordano pictures were posted.. but here are some of them! sorry if i reposted some of them again :P

ti.jpg

ti.jpg

ti.jpg

ti.jpg

ti.jpg

ti.jpg

ti.jpg

ti.jpg

ti.jpg

ti.jpg

ti.jpg

ti.jpg

_DSC7246.jpg

b58b9c5fdc0de47770c166c2e32adb3e.jpg

Guest simpli_me

i just have a quick question

BUT I MEAN NO HARM >_<

i'm wodnering did Baby ever do plasitc surgery?

cause i looked at her photos and the changes were DRASTIC 0_0

I don't mean anny offence please don't bash >_<

Guest Cherish_

i just have a quick question

BUT I MEAN NO HARM >_<

i'm wodnering did Baby ever do plasitc surgery?

cause i looked at her photos and the changes were DRASTIC 0_0

I don't mean anny offence please don't bash >_<

Haha... actually now when i look back at those photos i felt that her change is drastic too but if u were following her since a few years ago u wouldn't notice, the change was subtle. When she was first popular she had braces and so whenever she smiles... she looked very weird.... But when she poses without such... she looks pretty much the same

Besides, don't forget she was still only 13 - 4 in some of the photos.... i bet most pple who r 20 now n look bak at fotos of when they were 14 they will notice a big change. (That's certainly a fact for me)

There's this chinese quote that "girls a lot change when they are 18"

The make up style has also changed a lot!

Come in here:

http://www.fotop.net/angelababy/index

This place hav a collection of photos of Angelababy a few years ago when she still hav braces, some photos posted in the previous post were about the same time as the photos in this album

Guest raindrops

angelababy blog entry translation;

10 10

10 10

Today is my childhood hero/idol KangTa's birthday

Just came back from taiwan, this time it i was a photoshoot for brand names under IT

and also their new store opening

I really want Jay's new album, but it won't be out until the 15th

Eve always goes shopping with me, and i also saw the longest fry haha

-------------------------end blog entry*

janice never updates anymore, which is sad :(

but yeh theres new photos, someone post them up, i'm too lazy

to UPLOAD THEM ONTO ANOTHER SERVER INSTEAD OF HOTLINKING cought.

blue---skies*

^ Yay for translations, thxxx!

WOW..

JANICE looks really REALLY good at the metro plaza function.. gorgeous.

omg i agree. i love her in that white dress, and her smile is absolutely beautiful x132095385!! i love it when janice smiles like that, her eyes turn into that half moon shape that i just adore ^___^.

Guest moncchichi

interview with janice:

interview with abb:

i'll translate later if i have time....

ok.. so the interviews were kinda bad..

janice interview: the lady just asked janice if she helped angela with her photobook, and janice said that her friend was the person who helped her take the pictures, and then the interviewer asked janice which was her favorite look on abb, and janice said the japanese styled ones.

angelababy interview: abb has a nickname called like young, model godess i guess, and she asked abb what she though of it and if abb would get pressure from this nickname. abb said that she is not good enough to be a "goddess" but she's going to try her best with her work. interviewer told abb that when she went to causewaybay, a lot of people were dressing and looked like janice man and abb and asked her what her thoughts were. abb said that probably the people are not trying to copy her and janice's style, but the look, clothes and way they do their makeup is just similar to what she likes.

sorry for the crappy grammar

Guest raindrops

12 Oct, 2008 Apple Daily

Angelababy relying on SMS-ing to keep friendships

angelababy, who has been coined a 'goddess' of the modelling industry, attended a function for fashion label 5cm two nights ago. towards the news about how she and good friend janice man are having a rocky friendship, she just said 'news media make it a big deal, we just do what we got to do (work), she's still a good friend.'

When asking angelababy about whether her friendship with janice man been downgraded she said that in friendship, there is no 'different levels'. When she was told by reporters that jm seems to have become a competitor in the industry, ab replied: 'don't say that, everyone has their own individuality, we still sms, although i don't remember when i last saw her, but it doesn't affect our friendship.'

12ec3p5sfv0.jpg

recently ab has been developing her career in japan, two nights ago she says she relies on text messaging to keep in touch.

...... hmmm

Guest BeatofboA

maybe after the 'smoking' incident where JM seems to not help out her friend too much then AB got mad? I dunno just guessing

Archived