Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunnyskys*

It's the makeup and angle

What really helps is shimmery highlight liquid or powder blended on the top part of the nose to make it look taller.

Here's a recent picture (not her best but her nose doesn't look as tall here)

shun080329a061.jpg

Guest Oreobear

lol are you kidding me? makeup and angle makes a difference but you can plaster all you want on your face and if you don't have a pointy, you won't have a pointy nose by the end. janiceman and angelabb have high, long, sharp noses that are more accentuated with makeup or with certain angles, but if you look at candid shots, they're STILL as nice.

so seriously don't kid yourself into thinking you can have a nose like theirs just with some makeup and angles. jealous much? lol

Guest une_fleur

lol are you kidding me? makeup and angle makes a difference but you can plaster all you want on your face and if you don't have a pointy, you won't have a pointy nose by the end. janiceman and angelabb have high, long, sharp noses that are more accentuated with makeup or with certain angles, but if you look at candid shots, they're STILL as nice.

so seriously don't kid yourself into thinking you can have a nose like theirs just with some makeup and angles. jealous much? lol

amen.

Guest geebabyy

wow ive been a silent reader up till now but those apple pics are pretty brutal ..

edit: OMG I TOPPED A PAGE . ... i have no spam to contribuute T___T . booo my luck LOL

Guest worldpeace82

wowwww! these girls-especially angelababy-look like those 3d anime people! like final fantasy people- advent children style! hahaha... gorgeous!

Guest o1honey

lol i saw the MV for William Chan's song xD

i have to admit that Angelababy didn't do much.. all she did was stand there and be pretty =P (like she always does right?)

but some how "her character" annoys me =\.. and i feel bad for William >.>

Guest sunnyskys*

Look, I was not saying that you can a nose just like theirs with just makeup.

Please do not reword what I was saying.

Janice's nose is tall already but with makeup, you can enhance it.

I was responding to people who over-analyze pictures because they may or may not want to find "evidence" that there was surgery involved.

I <3 Angela and Janice =)

Guest o1honey

Look, I was not saying that you can a nose just like theirs with just makeup.

Please do not reword what I was saying.

Janice's nose is tall already but with makeup, you can enhance it.

I was responding to people who over-analyze pictures because they may or may not want to find "evidence" that there was surgery involved.

I <3 Angela and Janice =)

it's true that makeup does wonder

putting a bit of dark shadow on the sides of your nose and light shadow down the center.. can easily make her nose look taller etc

but i still don't understand how ppl say Janice's nose looks different =\

i think it looks the same.. only some pictures her nose is slightly taller but it looks identical @ side view =P

and COME ON PEOPLE!.. the surgery thing is so over -__-"

it's interesting to me that people like to pick out the flaws of celebrities and stuff

"Do to others as you would have them do to you" Luke 6:31 LOL :sweatingbullets:

Archived