Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I_broke_a_nail!

she looks even prettier when she's tanned!

and i dunno if it's just my imagination, but bb's eyelid crease looks different o__o

yeah... its like her eyes grew overnight or something.

I'm not saying she got some... last minute surgery or something, but something changed.

maybe her make up routine or the angle of the camera.

man, her eyes are huge.

^ It's usually fairly simple to use angles to make your eyes look huge in self-cam pictures lol.

Thanks icefrostedd!!!! AB looks absolutely gorgeous, i love her hair! I want something like that but it looks like a hassle to style..

Guest ilovetrees

I don't know how many times people have said this or even how many times i've said this.

But Angelababy is seriously so pretty.

Cute and Pretty !! Thanks for the update + sharing

Guest lovelyvietgirl

In her old pic, someone point out that she had eyelid tape on. so maybe she used the eyelid tape to make her eyelid smaller. without it, her natural eye lids would appear bigger.. like in the no make up pic she posted up in her xanga, her eyelids was thicker without all that eye makeup and tape.

Guest sunnyskys*

ABB's eyelid looks like she used eyelid glue or something, which I think she does use often.

Her contacts also are huge. She looks really pretty but I prefer her with natural-sized contacts or no contacts. ;o

Archived