Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest icefrostedd

The link doesn't work?

aw man! i think it got closed then! :( i'll find another one soon if i'm not lazy :P

PLEESE DO NOT CLICK ON THAT LINK. IT'S A HOAX. FOR EVERY CLICK, THAT OWNER GETS PAID.

LOTS OF UNSEEN ANGELABABY!

http://www.image.paying.sites.not.allowed/...Angelababy.html

click it! too many HAHA sry i'm lazy :P

there are pictures of the photobook too! :D

READ:

"IMAGE PAYING SITES NOT ALLOWED"

DON'T CLICK!!!!!!!!

Guest traciebo0ox3

hey guys! i've been thinking about doing a Janiceman/Angelabb makeup tutorial. if so just let me know if i should! hehee

yes you should! LOL i been waiting for someone to do their make up tutorial! :D

Guest Sasha100

PLEESE DO NOT CLICK ON THAT LINK. IT'S A HOAX. FOR EVERY CLICK, THAT OWNER GETS PAID.

READ:

"IMAGE PAYING SITES NOT ALLOWED"

DON'T CLICK!!!!!!!!

Damn i clicked it like 10 times :ph34r:

Guest promises

hey guys! i've been thinking about doing a Janiceman/Angelabb makeup tutorial. if so just let me know if i should! hehee

YESS PLEASE 8D

that would be awesome!

Uh yeah they both wear Circle lens. Its kinda obvious :rolleyes:

Are you sure? I actually don't think it's that obvious. I myself wear circle lenses, and to me, it looks like the two of them wear Freshlook Colorblends in honey.

Are you sure? I actually don't think it's that obvious. I myself wear circle lenses, and to me, it looks like the two of them wear Freshlook Colorblends in honey.

I feel like ABB likes lenses like Neo Dali Brown, her right lens here is slipping and it's definitely a circle lens.

DSC07436.jpg

i love these two! i think angelababy is prettier but janice man seems to have more jobs.. i think both of them have plastic surgery, youtube it.

Guest noodlenoodle

^ I can assure you, you will get bashed for saying they had plastic surgery. It's kind of a boring subject now.

I think Janice's hair really makes her look more vibrant and adds to her appeal whilst with angelababy, she can have less flashy hair and still look really beautiful. I find Janice more interesting though, I can never really keep up with her hairstyles =(.

Guest honey.2kiss@hotmail.com

I don't get the hate about plastic surgery talk. Its so common nowdays.. and so accessible. I wouldn't be surprised if they had SOMETHING done.. It's their job to look pretty.. I wouldn't really believe it if they had NOTHING done. Almost all celebrities get some sort of comestic enhancement (botox.. whatever) to make themselves look even more appealing than they already are. They have to keep getting prettier in order to keep themselves popular and "in the game", since their are always prettier people.

Angelababy is really pretty now.. regardless of whether or not she had pS done.. I personally believe she had some sort of work done on her face. Her old pictures and her pictures now have such a big contrast.. yes yes.. she got her braces off.. but even her eyes look different.. its just.. inconcievable to me that she just "grew up".

I don't really care if she DID get some work done.. it's all fair. The end prodcut is good. If you want to be as pretty as her, u also have the option of getting PS.

Of course, if she's au naturel.. then.. good for her =)

ANyways..

Archived