Guest ' t.

Guest ling_ling

Ah so JM did have her teeth done

I just seen some before and afters

Its sooooo subtle but you can tell

It makes her face somewhat different!

But ABB looks so different with black hair

Its abit harsh on her skin colour and even eye colour

IDK maybe the style... maybe if she got her fully fringe back??

But JM stands out to me more now ~

I think ABB needs to do something even more drastic to her hair

Like cut it to really short! ~

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

NEW ANGELABABY

It seems she is back to brown hair?

up_221141.jpg

up_221130.JPG

up_221129.JPG

up_221160.jpg

Is Angelababy mixed or pure asian ?

She is part German.

i love JM's middle part! it makes her look more mature and stands out from the billions of side fringe. and like that other thread on soompi...middle part is definitely harder to pull off unless you're gorgeous! =)

Guest husssh

Janice doesn't have veneers. She definitely has invisalign. I think she's straightening up some crooked teeth she has. And her nose/mouth area looks different because of the invisalign trays. I have invisalign too and it gives me a different look around my mouth when I have the trays in.

You can tell in this picture she has invisalign attachments. There's two little dots/bumps on her teeth that are enamel colored. I have these too on all my canines... they help pull the teeth with more force.

2pzk5qc.jpg

This probably explains why her teeth are getting straighter overtime and gaps closed. I think she had these during her "break" so when she came back her teeth looks significantly straighter. Just three months time got my teeth very straight... and now a year later my protrusion is gone too.

Also they could file your teeth during the invisalign process to make your teeth look good in general. She could've had some pointy teeth smoothed down and stuff. I had a couple of teeth filed down to make smaller.

Guest annieme25

^ LOL i didnt even notice that. hahah but the whole teeth thing, its whatever. i dont care. ppl get their teeth fixed all the time. but janice does look really good now, or..always have been. haha abb should go back to brown! it suits her more!

Guest tirahbunny

2m2z6gm.jpg

1zbyntv.jpg

2pzk5qc.jpg

n1635960011219414992fj3.jpg

w153508145.jpg

w153508653.jpg

does anyone know what haircolor JM has in these pics? I cant think of a better name for it except for Chocolate brown but at the salon that color doesnt really look like hers...

Guest My Sweet September

I think chocolate brown is darker, I would consider it more of a....caramel brown? It's a bit red too though...maybe light chestnut brown?

I think the black hair would look better on Angela if her brows were dyed darker too. She looks classic with the black hair though, I quite like it.

Janiceeeee~ we want MOAR. Teheheheh.

Guest jcbaby852

JANICE MAN TOO PRETTY FOR REAL!!

and new stuff from baby

I'm gonna be in the Japanese magazine, "SWAK-Sealed with a Kiss"

I wore A/W clothes from the brands called "JILL STUART" and "PROPORTION BODY DRESSING "

Very cute &fashionable magazine! Loving it

up222302.jpg

thank god she's back to brown...maybe i'm just not used to seeing her with black hair?

shes looks way more natural this way :P

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I just got AB's book from 2% and I got a cup that everytime there is hot liquid in it, AB appears.

This album is soooo much bigger than the last one. I can't decide which one I like more.

Guest raindrops

ab looks weird because that shade of black is so ... black. i mean, asians have black hair but its not jet black but rather a really dark brown black (:

i'm loooooving janice though! she's really maturing up :) although her singing isn't top notch, but its a start!

Archived