Hottest Men Around The Planet 2008! [winner Is....]

Guest GoRgYnA

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest QCJ626

Hey every one hope all is still hanging in there? because im still here, haha things been busy as hell and the producers are very unorganised with this event... its terrible... no sleep almost... and food sucks... =x

so allwe doing is rehursal for the show on the 2nd.

and sorry to tell every body this wont be on tv live or anything... think its just gonig to be on some dvd and local korean tv.

but many things have happend while my stay here in korea during this manhunt event. and little details of things have caused alot of people to think the contest has already picked the winner b4 we will even go outo n stage. but nothing we can really do but ake the best of the time we have here. otherwise they wont have much of a show then. haha

all fun and games. met some great people (usa, Macau, China, australia, macedonia, sweeden, ghana) and some really shady people. dont think will be dropping their names... but lets just say some of them are real cocky pricks who treat other people like mini cooper and look down on others.

well still want to saythank you all for your suport!

and i will be writing about manhunt once i getback to hk and things have settled down.

ttyl.

Quinn

Guest jfooleyz

OMGGGGGGGGG!!!! he's freakin HOT!!! these photos are hot..

plus the one w/ the fans he looks very cute there!!!!

HELLLLLLOOOOOOO!!! mr ENGLAND!!! gawsh!!!

a lot of the guys look pretty good

but

mr brazil, china, england, greece, mexico and ireland are definitely hot Papas!

and mr thailand looks pretty good too :w00t:

edit: scratch mr. china x)

he doesn't look that good without the glasses =/

This will be held tonight... What is your final prediction? 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st runner ups and Mr. Manhunt International?

My Prediction based on my favorites:

4th: BOSNIA or HONG KONG

3rd: BRAZIL

2nd: VENEZUELA

1st: DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

Mr. Manhunt International: ENGLAND (Sam Whitman)

Guest GoRgYnA

Manhunt International is

Morocco

manhuntfn2.jpg

Abdelmoumen El Maghraouy, 26, the representative of Morocco, was elected Manhunt International 2008, in Seoul, Korea. Runner-ups were Sweden (1st), Costa Rica (2nd), Korea (3rd) and Angola (4th).

Sigh, mr sweden was so close!!

I <3 Mr Sweden lol

swedenpjoa9.jpg

s6301300_1212225499.jpg

img_3162_1212116172.jpg

Guest sentuhmentalfo0l

Sw8.jpg

i'm sorry, but taiwan has pretty big moobies lol

congrats to morroco, but he looks a bit old

Archived