(¯`'•Kekkaishi •'´¯)

Guest clapika_86

Guest clapika_86

anime & manga (Hoi, Joso, Ketsu, Kai, Metsu, Tenketsu, Zekkai, NenKekkaishifull612617.jpg

Title: Kekkaishi (結界師)
Author: Yellow Tanabe
Japan Publisher: Shogakukan
English Publisher: Viz Media
Anime Director: Kodama Kenji
Anime Studio: Sunrise

PLOT

Five hundred years ago, a feudal lord was attacked by demons wanting to retrieve his mysterious inner power, the invincible power that can help them take over the human world. The famous mage, Tokimori Hazama, was called upon, and with his 2 students, managed to save the whole land. But they fell ill, the feudal lord was killed, his power was also buried with him at a site called Karasumori.

In the present day, Yoshimori Sumimura and Tokine Yukimura, heirs of the Hazama clan, became the kekkaishi protecting the land and the power. They use a technique called Kekkai, a form of magical barrier, used to capture and destroy Ayakashi (monsters/demons) that are drawn to this land. Any demons that come near the power will become stronger and therefore Yoshimori and Tokine are to guard the land from intrusion of the Ayakashi.

But some of the demons form a powerful organization to take over that mysterious power. Yoshimori plans to destroy not only the demons, but also to gain the power to completely save the world from being controlled by demons. To do that, he first needs to know what the power actually is, and also strengthen his poor kekkai skills.

(Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kekkaishi)

MAIN CHARACTERS

Yoshimori Sumimura
Tokine Yukimura
Masamori Sumimura
Shigemori Sumimura
Tokiko Yukimura
Madarao
Hakubi
Gen Shishio
Toshimori Sumimura
Shuji Sumimura
Shizue Yukimura

(Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_chara...s_in_Kekkaishi)

ANIME (Release up to 52 episodes)

Available to download through BITTORRENT or MEGAUPLOAD

Torrent File
[Yoroshiku]_Kekkaishi_(Complete)

Megaupload Links (HQ Version)
Episode 1 & 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36 & 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52

Watch Online: Click here

Subtitle by Yoroshiku Fansubs

MANGA (Release up to Vol. 18 Chap. 172)

Read Online: Click here

Direct Download Link: Click here

(Source: urakai.com)
 Volumes: 35 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1162Published by: VizAnime Episodes: 52*This series has also games released.

Kekkaishi-Episode-33-English-Dubbed.jpg

kekkaishi-kekkaishi-26893022-576-320.jpg

Kekkaishi-keyart-Custom.jpg

• 4 months later...
Guest KAITOU KID.

So, the manga doesn't end where the anime does?

The anime was quite good though. Pretty under-rated; but I found myself able to easily watch the episodes as they came.

Although I finished this awhile ago...xP

Guest chocoberryjam*

So, the manga doesn't end where the anime does?

The anime was quite good though. Pretty under-rated; but I found myself able to easily watch the episodes as they came.

Although I finished this awhile ago...xP

nope i don't think it has. i mean yoshi hasn't even sealed the power yet..

Guest hungrycollegeboy

I really liked this anime, but the fact that it almost always takes place at the school until quite some time later in the end, makes it a turnoff for most people.

I liked it though, hahahaha.

Guest chocoberryjam*

The thing is, Kekkaishi has a lot of character development where you see yoshi and tokine interact , the real action does take a while to start, but when it does it was worth it.

WHY ARE THERE SO FEW PEOPLE POSTING ABOUT KEKKAISHI!?

it's definitely underrated

Guest KAITOU KID.

nope i don't think it has. i mean yoshi hasn't even sealed the power yet..

True that

And he hasn't got together with Tokine yet.

They need another female character to appear, and then make passes on Yoshi (and thus make Tokine jealous).

/shoujo

and moar epic battles with his new found hardcore kekkai power (which will > his brothers)

/shounen

yup. xD.

maybe i should start reading the manga =o

Guest chocoberryjam*

a bit off topic, but i definitely found Gen's death very sudden, same goes for Kaguro's death. Wasn't as exciting or climatic as i would have expected.

Though it probably was for the better (Gen's death) or else it would have turned into the typical trio battling evil with anime-level teamwork. I thought Gen would become a more important character though... ToT

I miss him . .

• 2 weeks later...
Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

The thing is, Kekkaishi has a lot of character development where you see yoshi and tokine interact , the real action does take a while to start, but when it does it was worth it.

WHY ARE THERE SO FEW PEOPLE POSTING ABOUT KEKKAISHI!?

it's definitely underrated

i know...i wonder...tooo...i first discover it when i read the manga....that was when the firt vol 1. came out...theni started collecting..it and then the anime...woot....i like it alot...

one that kept me laughing...crying and going...gah that shisou...i think thats his name...

really RECOMMENDED though.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

... this anime deserves a bump

im rewatching it :)

right now

and i want to BE a kekkaishi more than i want to be ... part of the vongola family

.... yeah if you got that reference... you get... a highfive from me.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest aahhee

* bump *

how come nobody likes

k e k k a i s h i

? ! ?

If you're reading this is seriously suggest you watch it,

you'll probably find the first few episodes a bit ...

' u g h '

but t r u s t m e ,

it's awesome...

anyway, I came here to ask whether anyone knew anything about...

possible continuations in the anime ?

Guest shufflez

I really liked this anime, but the fact that it almost always takes place at the school until quite some time later in the end, makes it a turnoff for most people.

i thought it was amazing how they only had two settings [their house and the school] and yet i was still entertained haha xD

• 8 months later...
Guest Billion

I can't believe there's only one page on this topic! I started reading Kekkaishi a while back but my library was caught up with English volumes and I stopped. There was gap after which I picked up scanlations, but forgot what happened before so I stopped. Now I started watching the anime (yeah the beginning episodes are boring - on ep 6 right now) and maybe I'll continue the manga after that. I agree with everyone that says it's underrated. It's a pity the anime is discontinued because the quality seems to be pretty good.

Guest xkrn4lyfx

dunno, i never really like the drawing style, and i still don't like the drawing style. only reason i keep reading is... it's freaking over 200+ chapters, i ain't gonna stop after that much reading >_>

that and the story's decent i suppose

can anyone explain to me, what the hell happened with that forest control dude? that whole battle was just a wtf thing for me. i dont' know why they were fighting, i dont' know what either's goals were. i dont' know what either side was talking about, i don't know why he was killed. and even though i don't know what yoshi's bro wanted, but i don't get why the forest dude didn't just agree to go with it

Archived