[drama 2008] War Of Flowers / Tazza 타짜

Guest huangsy

You're right wils...it doesn't matter to us living overseas hehehe.

Anybody knows if Gourmet got extended?

There was an article on mydaily about the differences between manhwa characters and the actor playing them in dramas.

200808281158191115_3.jpg

manhwa Goni vs Goni Jang Hyuk

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fivemagic

fivemagic : here you go..uploaded to imageshack.

%7Boption%7Dphoto43346bq3.jpg

Hey O-cha,

Now I can see the pic... yay!

Thanks for posting through imageshack... yep, I agreed with you that he's too young to be Goni's classmate. He's a cutie... heehee.

OK, let us all wait one more day to September 16... still counting down!

if you have time do you mind translating what was said and written on the second trailer? Thanks!

Here is the translation of the second trailer. Easy homework! :lol:

Beauty is the best killer (Son Hyun Joo and Han Ye Seul)

Son Hyun Joo: You bungling fool!

Kill or to be killed (Kim Min Joon)

There can be only one final winner (Jang Hyuk).

I re-watched the trailer and find the background music cool! ;)

Guest mandalaywith

hi hi

Our Yeseul News drama Tazza preview vod is coming.

Han Ye Seul,Kim Min Joon,Jang Hyuk-Tazza Preview

한예슬,김민준,장혁 드라마 타짜 예고편

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY8A12bvKmo

credit,upload By-mandalaywith@ Iris Daum Fan Cafe,Han Ye Seul Soompi Thread.

http://blog.daum.net/mandalaywith

Vod download is my clubbox in will update.wait^^

38154408_800x500.jpg

Guest fivemagic

Hey Mandalay,

OMG!!! Super duper thanks for the youtube video. I am so loving it every moment of it. You are awesome! :w00t::lol:

Heehee, JH acts and fights like BRUCE LEE... how cool is that! :D

Guest BluOltremare

Mandalaywith, thank you very much for Tazza Preview. :)

BluOltremare : I like the way you think. Wouldn't it be wonderful if that scene is a precursor to the ending? All three living together happily..Goni and Nan Sook back together again and having Young Min back as their friend just like their childhood days. Their facial expressions seem to have that kid-like bliss. Plus the fact that at the end they ran away from a bunch of guys could be taken as them running away from the tazza thugs. And don't forget the whole money being thrown away around them...maybe that symbolizes them leaving the money behind (the gambling world)? I hope so...

The new trailer defintely opened my eyes to the way I think of this drama.

Here is the translation of the second trailer. Easy homework! :lol:

Beauty is the best killer (Son Hyun Joo and Han Ye Seul)

Son Hyun Joo: You bungling fool!

Kill or to be killed (Kim Min Joon)

There can be only one final winner (Jang Hyuk).

I re-watched the trailer and find the background music cool! ;)

Wils, your translation from Korean underlines, once again, the details of characters.

The seduction of Nan Sook is the best killer, but she can only continue to wrap his skilful opponents...

The indomitable character of Young Min, kill or be killed, shows how the instinct for survival pushes to kill when necessary and not always and in any case.

Finally, the words of Goni.

There can be only one final winner...

This is the confirmation of a sense of their smiles in the trailer.

O-cha wrote right words and I totally agree with her.

Three friends recover their relationship of affection, after the cruelty of life had broken it because of criminal power of money, and that same vile money launched air is the sign of their willingness to leave the evil world of gambling.

P.s. Wils, I totally agree with you about the music of the background.

The evocative power of music.

The dramatic darkness of the themes of money and of lies as the only way to success in the world of gambling shown in the first trailer has given way to furtive complicity of the intent of the protagonists in the second trailer.

Guest mandalaywith

It sure says September 16 on the website...hmm...that is a bit unusual to start a Mon-Tue drama on a Tuesday...

Well guys and gals...I guess we have to wait one more day to September 16.

hi

o-cha :rolleyes:

September 13,14,15 is Korean Big Holiday "Chuseok(추석)"

Chuseok:the harvest[moon] festival(on the 15th of August by the lunar calendar)

so drama is September 16 starting. :lol:

mandalaywith : thanks for the youtube link. You rock! I can watch it over and over again now.

wils : mucho gracias on the translation...kisses for you!

BluOltreMare : totally agree with you that wils' translation definitely makes us understand the trailer at a deeper level.

fivemagic : hehehehe..well after all Jang Hyuk is a student of Jeet Kune Do (Bruce Lee's martial arts style) besides the fact that he also admires Bruce Lee.

Guest mandalaywith

Han Ye Seul,Kim Min Joon Tazza drama Shooting Pics.

Kim Min Joon Mini Cyworld in found to shooting pic.

pics is so cute. :blush: :w00t:

MJ__2104.jpg

source-Kim Min Joon Mini Cyworld

Guest mandalaywith

hi :rolleyes:

Han Ye Seul,Kim Min Joon,Jang Hyuk-Tazza Preview Vod upload finshed in My clubbox.

Preview file Download link

credit- http://clubbox.co.kr/mdy80

you join my clubbox,you can download file.

If you donot know how to use clubbox.Clubbox Tutorial

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/mandalaywith/article?mid=103

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...492&st=1425

Guest mandalaywith

Han Ye Seul drama Tazza Preview Captures

credit,upload By-mandalaywith@ Iris Daum Fan Cafe,Han Ye Seul Soompi Thread

38154399_800x500.jpg

38154400_800x500.jpg

38154401_800x500.jpg

38154402_800x500.jpg

38154404_800x500.jpg

38154406_800x500.jpg

38154407_800x500.jpg

38154408_800x500.jpg

38154409_800x500.jpg

38154410_800x500.jpg

Guest fivemagic

Hi everyone and all Tazza threader! It's TGIF on a happy Friday afternoon!

fivemagic : hehehehe..well after all Jang Hyuk is a student of Jeet Kune Do (Bruce Lee's martial arts style) besides the fact that he also admires Bruce Lee.

Hey O-cha - Really, I didn't know that JH is a student of Jeet Kune Do... was his character on Tazza supposed to be that Bruce Lee's martial arts style? Yay! I am happy to hear that he admires Bruce Lee cuz I admired BL myself and was a huge fan of him for years.

Hey Mandalay - Super duper and heap thanks for all the downloadable links and vod... you are wonderful and thank you for your hard effort in getting them to share with us.

Zombie, welcome to the Tazza thread... nice to see you dropping by and sharing your post with us. Hope to see more of you around and please feel free to express your thoughts / comments with us here.

Hey O-cha - Really, I didn't know that JH is a student of Jeet Kune Do... was his character on Tazza supposed to be that Bruce Lee's martial arts style? Yay! I am happy to hear that he admires Bruce Lee cuz I admired BL myself and was a huge fan of him for years.

I don't think Goni is supposed to be a Jeet Kune Do student...but the thing is with JH..he has practiced Jeet Kune Do for 7+ years now so it's almost unavoidable that whenever he is in a fight scene his Jeet Kune Do abilility always appears.

And yeaahh Happy Friday to all my lovely Tazza threaders!

Guest Zombie

Zombie, welcome to the Tazza thread... nice to see you dropping by and sharing your post with us. Hope to see more of you around and please feel free to express your thoughts / comments with us here.

Thanks. With so many good offerings for mon-tuesday k/drama slots, hard to make choices now.

At least Tazza is only 20 episodes as compared to MBC "EOE" running a 50 episods series which is too lengthy. :D

Hi everyone. thanks for keeping us updated with all the articles and pics. just can't wait for this to be shown.

posted some promo pics in HYS' thread. would just like to share it here....

take care everyone...

pics credit as tagged

tazza7.jpg

tazza8.jpg

tazza9.jpg

tazza10.jpg

Archived