[drama 2008] War Of Flowers / Tazza 타짜

Guest huangsy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fivemagic

Hi everyone and alll newbies on this Tazza thread!

Hi wils - I am glad you like my first Tazza artwork... I thought bringing the black and white colors will blend in to make a more mature look of our Ye Seul playing cards. I hope to make more later.

Super duper thanks for the TAZZA Official Homepage link... will check it out later.

Welcome Jill4675, junefaye to Tazza thread... nice to see you ladies making your way here. Please share your comments with us.

Hi chula

I guess it is because the drama promotion team does not provide enough photos and bits of the story we can play with. :angry: Not surprisng about the story part..they may think we know well about the story as this is a remake of the manwha and its movie version recorded a grand hit.

Hope more media stuff comes out for Tazza so that the thread gets buzzy. :P

hi wils! i know :crazy: the promo team (production or network) could at least indulge the fans with a teaser video or more photos *sighs*

no wonder this thread is so quiet compared to the other upcoming drama threads i stalk :sweatingbullets:

thanks to everyone who's been sharing the pics, news translations and fan graphics btw :)

Guest lovemod

Han Ye Seul as Kwan Suk Eun

01kc5.png

02dg0.png

03en1.png

04it8.png

Jang Hyuk as Go Ni

05al5.png

06ri2.png

07bc0.png

08pu8.png

Kim Min Joon as Young Min

09sh2.png

10wh0.png

11jp0.png

12qm0.png

Kang Sung Yun as Madam Jang

13hc7.png

14kj1.png

15pu1.png

Kim Gab Soo as Ah Gwi

16ni3.png

Son Hyun Joo as Go Gwang Ryul

17cx2.png

SBS

SQUEALS at seeing the pictures!!! Thanks lovemod for posting all thoese pics here. They all look GREAT.

wils! Komapsumnida! ;) I can see I have a lot of catching up to do over at the JH thread...and this new drama sounds great so far! :)

BTW, I was really amazed how quickly the Bad Guy/Robber DVDs were released...(I wonder if it had anything to do with fan contacts made to SBS?????!!) I bought them IMMEDIATELY for my Kdrama collection and I can't wait to watch them...I'm preserving them for a little while (!) (it's kind of like saving a special bottle of wine!!! :lol:) and in the meantime I'm watching other dramas, etc. If Tazza turns out well, we had all better campaign for FAST DVD release... because I like owning my favorites.

PS, I recently watched "Please Teach Me English"...any Jang Hyuk fan who hasn't seen it should watch it. It is a really cute movie and I had plenty of laughs watching it. He looks adorable in the film!!! :wub::lol:

Thanks again, wils!

Jill B)

Jill : You're back!! Seems all most of the regulars over @ Hyuk's thread gave found their way here now....of course in anticipation of Tazza. And yes PTME is hilarious.

Jill4675,

You are welcome. I am definitely with you on the feel of saving something precious! ;)

junefaye,

Wecome to the thread. I hope so too...HYS will do as well in this drama. :)

BTW, hey~~~~~~~~~~Guys~~~~~~~~~~

the Tazza official Homepage just Opened!!!!!!!!!!!!

here is the link: http://tv.sbs.co.kr/tazza/index.html

There are new character photos and some video clips. If anyone knows how to download the video clips, please let us share the ones. Thanks in advance.

There is a teaser preview clip. That is AWESOME!

I think I am a little bit hyped...haha... :blush:

Hahahaha wils...you're not the only one that's hyped about it. Count me in as part of the too hyped club :lol:. Ooh thanks for translating too. I read all those terms and went WTH is 땡집기, 밑장빼기 ? hehehe.

hi wils! i know :crazy: the promo team (production or network) could at least indulge the fans with a teaser video or more photos *sighs*

no wonder this thread is so quiet compared to the other upcoming drama threads i stalk :sweatingbullets:

thanks to everyone who's been sharing the pics, news translations and fan graphics btw :)

oh chula I know exactly what you mean. I was hoping for trailers or..I don't know..something more than just stills. Like wils said I guess they assume people already know the major storyline.

Oh Jang Hyukkkkkkkk! :wub:

the one with him with a cigarrette... so hot.

Yes dearie...I had the same reaction....he is so seductive,huh? hehehe. Dang it...what a gorgeous man. :blush:

Hmm..I wonder where our other resident Tazza-er mandalaywith is.

Guest BluOltremare

Thanks, really thanks for the links of the official site of Tazza and new photos.

The images are fantastic, because every actor has revealed some details of their characters and many more I can discover watching Tazza.

I believe that Tazza will be an interesting drama and I am sure that the public will reward the hard work of actors and staff.

Guest fivemagic

Thanks Lovemod for those gorgeous and hot Tazza pixs... love them all... big and bold images and saving them too.

I went into the official homepage, but toooo bad, I don't understand a single word... I can click on pics, news, etc etc, but don't and can't understand korean language.

Thanks cecil for your post... just look at those pixs... awesome combination and talent skills.

Thanks lovemod and cecil for sharing the screencaps and photos!

Hi BluOltremare and fivemagic,

Exactly. The new photoes reveal more depth of our Tazza characters. JH, KMJ, and HYS are all gorgeous, though.

Imogene, o-cha,

I am one hundred percent with you on the photo with a cigarette. Wow....beyond description..

chula,

It looks like the promotion team heard our conversation to open the homapage right away..hahaha...

BTW,

I wanted to translate the words on the trailer, ending up doing some strange photoshop works...hehe...

They are not posters. Just translation of the trailer...hehe... So, don't laugh at these works..hmm...keke...

dos5k7.jpg

6h5kk6.jpg

358xuf5.jpg

rbbkp4.jpg

Guest fivemagic

Excellent job wils on the translation and the pixs... you are one talented individual.

Gosh, I wish I was in your shoes to do all these amazing photoshop skills... keep more coming!!!

Anyone care to translate the character descriptions?

I was thinking about doing it, but not now. I have a guest coming over to my place tonight. So I can't start it until tomorrow. So if someone can do it, please do so.

The character descriptions have pretty detailed storylines, which make the drama more exciting, seriously.

Excellent job wils on the translation and the pixs... you are one talented individual.

Gosh, I wish I was in your shoes to do all these amazing photoshop skills... keep more coming!!!

Thanks so much for your nice words. Actually i don't have a good sense of art. :sweatingbullets: hehe...In that you are better than me. I believe if we keep working, probably we may improve a lot. Let's cheer up each other..hehe...

Guest fivemagic

I was thinking about doing it, but not now. I have a guest coming over to my place tonight. So I can't start it until tomorrow. So if someone can do it, please do so.

The character descriptions have pretty detailed storylines, which make the drama more exciting, seriously.

Hey wils,

If anyone can't do it by tomorrow, please do so on your end of the side... would really want to know about their character descriptions too... heehee, the pixs already making me all excited... looking forward to an exciting drama for late 2008.

Hi imogene_af,

How are you? Me too, am hoping that wils can translate the character descriptions for all of us here.

thanks cecil for posting the pics from the website.

wils : woohoo!! Great job on the translated trailer graphics. Lovely! and now we all can understand the trailer. thanks! And we have to rely on you on the character description too..hehehe...

BTW just want to say I really enjoyed the trailer. It's quite slick and movie-like. Love the first shof of the hands dealing cards.

Guest Jill4675

thanks cecil for posting the pics from the website.

wils : woohoo!! Great job on the translated trailer graphics. Lovely! and now we all can understand the trailer. thanks! And we have to rely on you on the character description too..hehehe...

BTW just want to say I really enjoyed the trailer. It's quite slick and movie-like. Love the first shof of the hands dealing cards.

<<waves at o-cha>> o-cha, couldn't agree more with you! That was some amazing work by wills on the trailer!!! (wils, maybe SBS should hire you to help them out with English-speaking fans!!! LOL)

Thanks to everyone for all the pics posted. As I mentioned a couple of days ago, Kim Min Joon is one of my favorites...I am so delighted that both JH and KMJ are together in this drama!!! :wub:

chula, It looks like the promotion team heard our conversation to open the homepage right away..hahaha...
LOL, wils, I hope SBS has assigned someone to monitor our posts! We need to let them know that "team JH" is dedicated!!! ;)

B) Jill

Guest hjkomo

Dang, so much catching up to do! ;)

Glad to see so many chingus anticipating this drama. :D

JH and KMJ together in one drama.

Be.Still.My.Heart. :sweatingbullets:

Question: I haven't watched the movie. Should I watch the movie first, or could it alter my expectations of the drama too much?

Archived