[drama 2008] War Of Flowers / Tazza 타짜

Guest huangsy

Guest fivemagic

Hi everyone!

Hi o-cha,

I will try to do some Tazza pics/posters, and don't laugh at me for doing a job that I just started knowing how to do myself, OK?

Super thanks for your another Tazza poster... I really loved it and saving it again into my collection.

Hi mandalay,

Super thanks for posting a couple of the shooting pixs. OMG! looks like they are throwing MONEY on the ground, and so many people standing around those money... I don't think they are REAL money though.

Thank you to everyone for posting on this Tazza thread... really enjoyed reading everyone's comments.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fivemagic

Hi everyone!

Super thanks ww2000hyuk for sharing some Tazza captures... I am so happy to see more captures and pixs.

Btw, welcome to this Tazza thread.

Hi everyone! newbie here.

me, from Hyukbest.com, another Hyuk fan, will follow this thread from now on~~ :blush:

thank you so many guys sharing much stuff here...even there is a month long to see the drama~

o-cha, i like those posters you made before, can I post them to Hyukbest? thanks!

fr:º«ÒÕɪÖÐÎÄÍø

glad to see you here...."no dot" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

seem like some characters went wrong in your post...

Guest fivemagic

Welcome vistablues, hohomania, celena8899 to this Tazza thread... nice to see you guys making your way here.

Super thanks vistablues for some more Tazza captures... please keep them coming this way!

Hello TOKS, fivemagic, O-cha, Mandalay, Sayoo, Imogene, cecil, ww2000hyuk, hohomania, vistablues, celena8899, and all Tazza threaders~~

Thanks O-cha for sharing the second poster you made! I like this Tazza poster more than the original one ~~~ (you can say I am biased) ~~ hehe

fivemagic, oh..I hope I didn't push you too much! I look forward to seeing your artworks!

Mandalay, ww2000hyuk and vistablues, thanks for sharing the filming pics. They show a lot of money! quite impressive! keke... Oh...JH and HYS look great, especially the third one where they smile at each other. :lol:

And then the YoungMin's scenes..wow..I can feel the aura of a professional gambler there.

I am so glad the filming seems to move smoothly. Hope the production company releases a lot more news and pictures about filming processes. ;)

Guest imogene_af

Are JH and HYS playing childhood sweethearts? I wonder what led them astray.

Thanks for all the updates.

Aigoo! September will be one busy downloading month for me.

Aigoo! September will be one busy downloading month for me.

Haha...same to me! Besides Tazza, EOE, Beethoven Birus and Garden of Winds are on my list.

BTW, I want to add one more filming pic taken on the same street scene.

2yw7rxz.jpg

And..I just read on a DC gall that the child version of Goni is played by the child actor who played in Illjimae which I stopped to watch on its 9th eppie. He did an excellent job as the younger version of Illjimae. I am glad he joined the cast. :lol:

Guest fivemagic

fivemagic, oh..I hope I didn't push you too much! I look forward to seeing your artworks!

Hey wils,

NOPE, you are not pushing me at all... I am so looking forward to doing my artwork, but I won't be able to until this weekend. It's going to be my first in this Tazza thread, so when you see them, please don't laugh, OK?

Likewise, me too, September will be very busy for me... not for downloading, but for watching Tazza and EOE.

Hi imogene_af, mandalay, ashlee, parn, toks, o-cha, cecil, and everyone!

Guest Thorpedo_oz

WOW! I'm a bit late on this thread. But seeing all the clips and pics is getting me all excited. The film is finally rolling, and its already producing dramatic scenes. Can't wait for this new Jang Hyuk project. I'm sure he is going to bring it again for this role. Thanks again guys for the regulars for posting the pics. You know who you are!

Guest fivemagic

Hi wils, ashlee, parn, mandalay, imogene_af, cecil, toks, o-cha, sayoo, ww2000hyuk, hohomania, vistablues, celena8899, Thorpedo_oz and all Tazza maniacs!

I said I was going to make Tazza artwork this weekend, but I got to thinking that the Olympics will be on, which I will mostly be tied up watching the Olympics on TV, and so I may not be able to do the artwork, and since I have time last night, I started a sample. This is my first attempt making Tazza artwork, so don't laugh, and I will try harder for the next artwork. It's not good, and I didn't do anything to it except I added a frame and added captions to the original pix... sorry, I am not photoshop savy yet.

Anyway, here it is:

Tazza.jpg

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

WOW! I'm a bit late on this thread. But seeing all the clips and pics is getting me all excited. The film is finally rolling, and its already producing dramatic scenes. Can't wait for this new Jang Hyuk project. I'm sure he is going to bring it again for this role. Thanks again guys for the regulars for posting the pics. You know who you are!

Hi Thorpedo_oz

Welcome to the thread. You're not late at all! Ditto your comment on JH.

fivemagic!

You are awesome! Nice Job! It's a good start! Did you watch the opening show of the Olympic games today? I missed it. :(

www2000hyuck,

Yes, he is the boy I talked about..hehe...Thanks for sharing the pic of the child actor.

And hey~

Look at this pretty lady playing a card game. She is so gorgeous. If I were a man, I wouldn't be able to concentrate on the card game at all. Haha..

30wt26c.jpg

This is a filming pic (not official one, probably taken by a staff member?) I found on a DC gall today.

Guest fivemagic

fivemagic!

You are awesome! Nice Job! It's a good start! Did you watch the opening show of the Olympic games today? I missed it. :(

And hey~

Look at this pretty lady playing a card game. She is so gorgeous. If I were a man, I wouldn't be able to concentrate on the card game at all. Haha..

%7Boption%7D30wt26c.jpg

This is a filming pic (not official one, probably taken by a staff member?) I found on a DC gall today.

Hey wils,

Thank you for your warm compliment! I really appreciate your feedback and since it was my very first attempt, it's OK, but not as good as I wanted it to be... heehee, I will try harder next time.

Super duper thanks for sharing the gorgeous and yet beautiful Ye Seul pix playing cards... yeah, count me in it too... if I was a man, I wouldn't be able to concentrate on the card game at all. Haha... right back at you!

Can I share these two Ye Seul pixs over her thread? Of course, I will credit you for the pics.

One more thing, if I haven't invited you yet, I would like to invite you and everyone here on this thread to join me, mandalay, ashlee, parn, and everyone over at the Ye Seul thread... we would love to see you ladies and guys making your comments and sharing them with us IF you don't mind me asking for a BIG favor. I hope to see you and everyone from this thread there.

Here is the link: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&start=2000

About the Opening Ceremony of the Olympics, I haven't seen it yet because I live in the US, and I won't be able to see it until 7:30 PM at my side of the world... although, I am already excited about watching it... I am so sorry to hear you missed the opening ceremony. :(

Hey www2000hyuck,

Super duper thanks for sharing the pix of the little boy who will be playing Goni's child character.

Guest polaris

Kim Kap Soo .. has amazing eye color... wow..

the pic of Han Yeh Sul in the first page wearing red... makes her chest look really strange...

Anyway, the drama has excellent casting.. I'm looking forward to watching..

Guest Lil.Miss.A

I'll be watching this for sure!

Great looking cast.. I hope it'll be as good as the movie ^^

pls pls pls pls have a gud ending.....

Guest lovemod

Taking a gamble with Tazza

August 11th, 2008 // by javabeans

200808111601201116_1.jpg

New stills are out for upcoming gambling drama Tazza, featuring its main cast: Han Ye-seul, Kim Min-joon, and Jang Hyuk, getting into trouble as always.

The stills were taken from a shoot for the title sequence at the drama’s gambling-den set, which is located in Kyunggi-do. A rep from production company Olive Nine stated that the lead actors showcased newly learned gambling skills in their aim to come off as genuine high-rollers: “In particular, Jang Hyuk and Kim Min-joon took on their intense action scenes themselves without using doubles, and even earned applause from the crew.”

Tazza is based on a manhwa by Heo Young-man, which also provided the basis for the 2006 film of the same name starring Kim Hye-soo, although producers point out that the drama will diverge from the movie version, adding several new characters into the mix.

The series will take SBS’s Monday-Tuesday slot currently occupied by Gourmet starting September 8. I can’t say I’m too thrilled about the drama, but I’ll admit it sure looks pretty.

200808111601201116_2.jpg

200808111601201116_3.jpg

200808111601201116_4.jpg

Via My Daily

Archived