• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A translation by a blogger.

Sorry for the double posting of pics.

Jang Hyuk, Han Ye Seul and Kim Min Joon Tazza Drama Promotional Posters

Source: Coolsmurf @http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com

Olive9 production behind new SBS drama “Tazza” has unveiled the promotional posters of the three main leads Jang Hyuk, Han Ye Seul and Kim Min Joon.

2807bs1.jpg

Han Ye Seul, Jang Hyuk, Kim Min Joon

The drama version of “Tazza” is adapted from the comic version of the same title by author Hur Yeong Man with Jang Hyuk playing Go Ni, Han Ye Seul as Kwan Suk Eun and Kim Min Joon as Young Min. The posters were taken by photographer, Kim Jong Min of playstudio situated in Cheongdam-dong whose previous works included SBS “King and I” and KBS2TV “Hong Gil Dong” (no wonder it looks slick) as it showed the different charisma of each character.

2v9w5lc.jpg

The production company claims that “Tazz” is one of the highly-anticipated dramas in the latter half of 2008 and believes that each of the cast has their unique charisma which will help the drama greatly. There was an earlier movie version in 2006 which was quite well-received and slight modifications would be made to the drama version. In case you didn’t know, “Tazza” is about someone who is good at cheating in gambling and the genre is expected to score well with viewers just like the movie. Filming will commence on 31st July.

“Tazza” will takeover “Gourmet” which is currently showing on the Mon-Tue timeslot. But there are now widespread rumors of an extension to “Gourmet” which is doing extremely well in the ratings so there’s no confirmed date for “Tazza” yet. But it will definitely be debuting sometime in September.

Guest mandalaywith

Five,ashlee,

Nice to meet here.we are 5 weeks wait to our Yeseul drama .

5 weeks are so long for me.hehe :rolleyes:

wils

Thanks share to Translate news.^^

vistablues

You welcome~!I will More pics & info will update.

i like to KMJ&JH.but i'm is not fan.

I'm more like to KMJ.

I think Ye seul & kmj is perfect couple.

but I'm HyunSeul(Hyunbin-Yeseul) Couple Forever Love.

:rolleyes:

lonago Kenox camera cF in HYS&KMJ Together come.

CF vod watch here

http://serviceapi.nmv.naver.com/flash/NFPl...db7314e1072186e

25252525252525252525B0A1C7D1B1E81-k.jpg

25252525252525252525B0A1C7D1B1E84-k.jpg

i like to KMJ&JH.but i'm is not fan.

I'm more like to KMJ.

I think Ye seul & kmj is perfect couple.

but I'm HyunSeul(Hyunbin-Yeseul) Couple Forever Love.

:rolleyes:

lonago Kenox camera cF in HYS&KMJ Together come.

CF vod watch here

Haha.. I see you are already a HYS-KMJ shipper. Me? hmmmm...Honestly both couples, JH-HYS and HYS-KMJ, look pretty good... I will wait and see how the story develops ;)

Guest fivemagic

Five,ashlee,

Nice to meet here.we are 5 weeks wait to our Yeseul drama .

5 weeks are so long for me.hehe :rolleyes:

CF vod watch here

http://serviceapi.nmv.naver.com/flash/NFPl...db7314e1072186e

%7Boption%7D25252525252525252525B0A1C7D1B1E81-k.jpg

%7Boption%7D25252525252525252525B0A1C7D1B1E84-k.jpg

Mandalay,

Super duper thanks again for a couple more hot and gorgeous pixs of HYS and KMJ... they are soooooo cute... saving them again.

I love this pic... they are soooooo cute together.

http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k366/ma...C7D1B1E84-k.jpg

Thanks again for the link!

Hi wils,

Super duper thanks for the translation by the blogger... nicely written and well said.

Hi wils,

Super duper thanks for the translation by the blogger... nicely written and well said.

You're welcome. Looks like we were here at the same time. :lol:

Guest mandalaywith

Haha.. I see you are already a HYS-KMJ shipper. Me? hmmmm...Honestly both couples, JH-HYS and HYS-KMJ, look pretty good... I will wait and see how the story develops ;)

wils

Hi hi

I Like to this drama two couple JH-HYS and HYS-KMJ.

I More like HYS-KMJ is lonago Kenox camera cF together come.

we wait and see how the story develops he he :rolleyes:

Our drama Thread in you is hard working.thnaks again

Guest ashleesimpson

mandalay, wills

me three I'm a HYS-KMJ's shipper,tooooooooooo

hahaha they are soooooo perfect together,haha

Jang hyuk looks cool,too but I prefer HYS with KIm min joon

I wonder how their love story goes,haha

Guest fivemagic

mandalay, wills

me three I'm a HYS-KMJ's shipper,tooooooooooo

hahaha they are soooooo perfect together,haha

Jang hyuk looks cool,too but I prefer HYS with KIm min joon

I wonder how their love story goes,haha

Hey,

Hahaha, right back at you guys... KMJ is quickly becoming addicted to me, but I think this time I am going to JH and HYS... I love the CF pixs of HYS and KMJ together, but my mind is set on JH and HYS.

Me three, four, five and six times agreed with you guys on wondering how their love story will develop... cant wait to see it.

Guest ashleesimpson

five

haha so you are addicted to KMJ, but you will go for HYS and JH?hehe

anw, I must say both Jang hyuk and kim Min joon look great

so I don't care who HYS will end up with, I just hope it's KIm min joon,hehe

Guest fivemagic

five

haha so you are addicted to KMJ, but you will go for HYS and JH?hehe

anw, I must say both Jang hyuk and kim Min joon look great

so I don't care who HYS will end up with, I just hope it's KIm min joon,hehe

Yes, after looking at those gorgeous pixs of KMJ with our Ye Seul, KMJ is becoming an addiction, but yeah, I am still rooting for JH and HYS... hehehe.

Me too, I like both of them... they looked really good with our princess Ye Seu.

Guest fifiz

Those promo pics are so gorgeous. Jang Hyuk looks hotter than ever. Han Ye Seul looks sexy too. I cannot wait until September 8!!!!

Guest o-cha

thanks a lot huangsy...wow Kang Seong Yeon looks HOT! She really looks the part of Madam Jung.

Sharing a poster that I just made....

tazzapostersh7.jpg

Hi fifiz and other lovely Tazza threaders~

Thanks for sharing your would-be-favorite couple ;) and it looks like Madam Jung will also join the love relationship according to the news article released today. Madam Jung a mistress of A-Gui (played by Kim Gap Soo) is set to feel for Goni too. So Goni, KwangSook and Madam Jung will be in a triangle relationship. :huh::phew::blink:

Source: http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...5&cp=newsen

Thanks Huangsy for posting the pics of Madam Jung.

Here is another pic with HYS.

20080731115511.727.0.jpg

Sharing a poster that I just made....

tazzapostersh7.jpg

Oh Hollay! The poster is awesome! :w00t::w00t: You catch the right vibe of the drama. The idea of seating the drama title on the cards is quite cute! Thanks o-cha for sharing this nicely done poster! :lol:

Guest o-cha

Hi fifiz and other lovely Tazza threaders~

Thanks for sharing your would-be-favorite couple ;) and it looks like Madam Jung will also join the love relationship according to the news article released today. Madam Jung a mistress of A-Gui (played by Kim Gap Soo) is set to feel for Goni too. So Goni, KwangSook and Madam Jung will be in a triangle relationship. :huh::phew::blink:

Source: http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...5&cp=newsen

Oh Hollay! The poster is awesome! :w00t::w00t: You catch the right vibe of the drama. The idea of seating the drama title on the cards is quite cute! Thanks o-cha for sharing this nicely done poster! :lol:

wils : thanks for the news. Wow that means there's a possibility of a 5 way romance A Gui-Madam Jung-Goni-Kwang Sook-Yeong Min (I'm guessing Yeong Min would fall for Kwang Sook so that Goni has a love rival)

I'm glad you like the poster...I had to search the net for pics of Hwatu cards...hehehe..but hey the good thing is I kow a bit about Hwatu and the 'Five Kwang' now..:lol: Who knows? I can be a tazza myself eventually...hahahaha.

cecil : thanks for posting Kang Seong yeon's pics...she looks sexaayyy....

About Ye Seul's character here...read wils' post below

Han Ye Seul's character, Kwang Sook, based on the news articles:

Kwang Sook and Goni had grown up together at their early years. (She is Goni's first love, actually.) Her happiness didn't last long, though. She was sold for money to the dark world, like a brothel. Going through ordeals, she became cynical about love, men and life, with her soul tortured. Somehow she later became a professional tazza and happened to meet Goni again after years of falling apart. After meeting Goni, she begins to change. Kwang Sook will be in a triangle love relationship with Goni and Young Min.

wils : thanks for the news. Wow that means there's a possibility of a 5 way romance A Gui-Madam Jung-Goni-Kwang Sook-Yeong Min (I'm guessing Yeong Min would fall for Kwang Sook so that Goni has a love rival)

I'm glad you like the poster...I had to search the net for pics of Hwatu cards...hehehe..but hey the good thing is I kow a bit about Hwatu and the 'Five Kwang' now..:lol: Who knows? I can be a tazza myself eventually...hahahaha.

Hahaha..OMGSH...I didn't notice they are 'Five Kwang' :w00t::w00t: That's even cuter. The only Hwatu game I know is 'Go-Stop' and Five Kwang is my dream in there...hehehe... We may end up being tazzas by the time the drama is finished... hahaha...

Guest o-cha

wils : hehehehe...why not? very possible we all be tazzas by the end of the drama...

slightly OOT...but here's a wiki entry on how to play Hwatu/Go Stop...just in case we want to familiarize ourselves a bit with hwatu before tha drama starts.

http://wiki.galbijim.com/Hwatu

Archived