A Blank Stare & Randomness

ohchells

sondambi-1.jpg

I've been addicted to Son Dam Bi's Bad Boy song so I made a banner. This banner, I used Lee Yeon Hee's images from the S Magazine last year I believe to get the floral sides and the colors mainly. To get some more colors I used a few textures.

credits: SDB's site, Soompi Photo Section, Deviant Art, & DaFont

thedoortoreality-1.png

This has become my livejournal header. I fell in love with Epik High's music video so I decided to use that as my header. The text is weird, I didn't know what to do

credits: Epik High - One Music Video, DaFont, & Deviant Art

sweetmelodies.jpg

This was my entry for Soompi's Peace Concert Contest (: Took me a total of 4 days to do this. I had a lot of fun doing this and it's probably my most favorite artwork I've done in a long time. Even though I didn't win I had so much fun it didn't matter <3

credits: WG's Thread, KARA's Thread, SNSD's Thread, FTTS' Thread, Big Bang's Thread, 1TYM's Thread, CSJH's Thread, BoA's Thread, Da Font, & Deviant Art

Guest purplesoompi

i so love the header

love the textures

that you used...the text,

well it looks good

the scrapbook looks

really fun too :D

michelle. the banner of son dambi is beautiful <3 I like her song bad boy too,

her songs never fail to impress me, i love cry eye when she first debuted even though there was stuff about cry me a river and such .___.

I also like the header for your LJ. epik high songs are totally awesome <3 you gotta teach me how to use LJ, i dont get it ._. lol

AND the last graphic you made, that sucks you didnt win but it seems like peace concert might not even happen anymore

gahh my money ): hopefully ill be able to get my refund. boo!!!! (: you make awesome stuff dear <3

Archived