►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

My first post for the new 2NE1 thread here in Soompi.

Finally their own thread!

Everyone really looked forward to this SONG and most of all the MV, i just didn't expect it to

have two MVs but it's all cool. It gave fans different versions to like.

To be honest, i'm one of those who were really excited but didn't expect the song to be like that.

It took me several replays to really like the song. The intro part was strong but the latter came out weak for me, idk,maybe because of the repetitiveness? It was catchy though and eventually addicting. I'd have to say

that for me it wasn't something that i instantly liked but it was catchy enough.

CL and Minji are the core members for this group. They have it all, the charisma,talent,"presence" etc.

I have no doubt they'll make it big even if they go solo.

Bom is simply gorgeous and has strong vocals but she lacks something. I can't really point it out but she comes out a bit hesitant on the vid but I know she'll work on that so hwaiting to her.Playboy bunny was so unexpected, i totally didn't see that coming, oh well she's sexy but anything with that "playboy bunny" image connotes something mature.

Sandara..

her voice was too DIGITALIZED. I know Taeyang had his voice digitalized for Prayer but people

knew his singing abilities. But for Sandara, having this song as their debut song; people want to hear her singing

voice. I wonder how it'll be for the live perf. She's charismatic and the camera loves her. Her "Jai Ho" part

which was so random but it came out good. One thing i have to say about her, sandara and hiphop doesn't mix well. So they really have to make an IMAGE that is HER. She has to own it.

i know YG wants them to be DIFFERENT but sometimes being too different comes out a bit crazy. (like GD sometimes..lol)

I'm talking about their outfits. Their stylist needs to tone it down a bit.

some people are complaining about their choreo but i'm sure they will reveal it

on their live perf.

So on the 17th...all eyes on them again.

Hwaiting to them.

just my two cents here cause i really don't have the time to read all the previous comments in this thread.

2NE1 is a new group so fans should expect lots of criticism and skepticism going around. There is a fine line

between constructive criticisms and bashing. People will always have something to say, either good or bad. It

doesn't mean they hate the group they are simply voicing their opinions. Unfortunately for some they really go over the board.

Fans don't need to be too defensive or cocky about what other people might say about the group. When you know in your heart 2NE1 is can make it then hold that belief, no one can take that away from you. There is no need to prove over and over again that they are best because it will definitely show... real talent shines the brightest.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest exoticprincess

update

our girls has broken the 20k barrier!

Untitled-1.jpg

and its still increasing!

congratz to the girls!

Guest jadeal_17

^^ Uhmmm, can you further explain what that figure means? Sorry I don't read Korean.

Why do I get the feeling that this is not the last time we'll hear a different arrangement for this song :lol:

Like how WG has different versions of Nobody.

^^ Uhmmm, can you further explain what that figure means? Sorry I don't read Korean.

that number

is the number of the fans that registered into 2NE1's fancafe

hehe

so basically, it's the number of 2NE1's official korean fans

Guest shinhdeplol

20617 ALREADY??

that's mad fast :lol:

@leslie: ommmgg leslie, we always have the same opinion hehehe. I also think Bom's still so shy and hesitant. Maybe she's not very suited for the gangsta looks

The remixes sound really good. I want more remixxeessss

By this time next week, the girls will have officially debuted :w00t:

i seriously cant wait

XD

wonder what their fanclub will be called :)

Guest szai

spare me some spaces....

remember this?

they sent this...

03312009383.jpg

they replied with this days later...

csi2.jpg

and now this...

pic credit : jemnise, soulstar and the aliens @YGSECRET21.com

at least they enjoyed The SWEET LIFE!

and is expecting more!

^_______^

~ if ya'll want to be in this party click the crown below ~

Guest elavip

^ lol szai <333 just wanna say this sweetlife project was also planned way before lollipop came out ;D too much coincidence.

still top searched on naver,

zu02sx.jpg

i think they'll be the top searched this week.

and music charts ranking,

MELON - #5 (Lollipop at #1) _______ MNET DAILY - #1

35izkeb.jpg21lvn86.jpg

BUGS - #1

6ns85t.jpg

CYWORLD REALTIME - #1

20fyp2q.jpg

MUZ - #3 ____________________________ DOSIRAK - #1 __________ MUSICON - #4

2nvh5jo.jpg98uihf.jpg3bns5.jpg

you guys, ONE WEEK left till stage debut! i was so excited when i heard eun jiwon briefly mention them today on inki, gahhh <3

Guest heliane_maine22

i love 2ne1 lets have a full support huhuhu!!!!

MANY people saying that Dara voice is sooo digital yah i thinks when she's singing in 1:45 of the video if you watch it but in the last part 3:13 of the video i think dara voice is not digitalised or its just me ..... ?????

oh well !!!!

Guest Kochuu

Hey!I just REMEMBERED! Didn't Bomi record songs FOR her supposed debut in 2007 OR 2006? I remembered reading once that a few years back, JYP and YG were chatting together over lunch and YG joked,"Hyung,Bomi's going to debut..make her a song." And JYP did and YG was so happy that it was free(I lol-ed when I read that part).Apparently her debut song was a ballad (RNB most probably) called Scarecrow. And there was this pretty picture of her with a recording mic thing.I'm just wondering... do you think YG would add that song into their album?I was like waiting for for like:

2009-2007/2006=2/3 YEARS FOR HER AWESOME RNB VOICE!!

Ehehe...Shaun and Aimee!Its so nice to see them again!SInce what..last year at YoungBae's concert?

i'm so sure park bom will be in FO! just a rumor though i just read it somewhere that after they debut, she will be the guest!! hope its true hehhe

what do you mean park bom will be in FO?....what is FO.....

Guest exoticprincess

^ fo stands for family outing

its like a reality based program

daesung of bigbang is part of the 'family'

not too sure about what they do in there though, since ive never really seen it before.

so correct me if wrong.

what do you mean park bom will be in FO?....what is FO.....

F.O = Family Outing

:]

and OMG

i thought i read somehwere on bbvipz before about 2NE1 in Family Outing

is it really true though?

really hope though hehe

Park Bom is being shy...

really want to see her more open after debut :]

Guest kenchynne

i'm hoping also that bommie will join FO! i just read about it but forgot where is the site! hope its true

Guest heliane_maine22

oh its today that they will release of the making Fire MV right!!!!

in my time its may 11 !!!huuhuhu!!!

Guest ButterCake

Question..why is Sandra Park called Dara. And I've heard of her before but don't really know much bout her..but why do people hate her so much? This is my first time seeing her in something and she was fine and quite likable.

Guest kimoy

i think they better let dara on FO too..

i mean...she really fits in a variety shows..so a lot of people have the chance to see dara being dorky and funny...

Guest nathaniel

Question..why is Sandra Park called Dara. And I've heard of her before but don't really know much bout her..but why do people hate her so much? This is my first time seeing her in something and she was fine and quite likable.

her name isn't sandra, it's sandara, lol.

i'm not sure why people hate on her either, i thought she was quite likable as well! :/

Archived