►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

thanks to ashlei and itszmaeee ^^

i do feel this elitist label and i do get guilty of that sometimes. ^^ however, this was just a case of being very cocky, immature and sorry to say, stupid. but i see this mostly in YT and AKP, not here or YGS/YGL, so it's a little consolation. lol

question. if 2NE1's sales in Japan is good enough in numbers to qualify for a top ten sales, would Oricon reflect that in their chart? or would they exclude it since it's not promoted there?

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toozdae08

^

If they sale enough copies in Japan it will be on the Oricon charts depending on the week. Some days it's enough to sell a 1000 copies and make it on the top 20 daily. I heard that SNSD was able to do it with their album OH! and get very low on the daily or weekly Oricon charts (in the top 100, maybe 70). So 2NE1 may be able to do it.

Guest itszmaeee

How does the Oricon Chart work anyway? Is it by album or digital sales or maybe both? Do they count all the sales from other charts and stores and then all those sales will end up on the Oricon Chart? Ranking #5 in Japan is already a good start for the girls and that is if you're already thinking ahead. Maybe once the album drops on the 9th, we'll see how they progress not only in the Korean charts,but also Japan charts and iTunes. I'm still waiting for another teaser from YG. The teaser pictures they've released aren't the official ones, but more like BTS teasers. Salllll good though.

IS HMV A BIG RANKING CHART?

EDIT:

So I've done a little research. It might really be a little impossible for our girls to top Oricon chart since well others said 'it's a Korean Album' not a Japanese one. Hopefully jblackjacks make the impossible possible. Ranking #5 is still a good accomplishment though since this is only pre-orders.

Guest babymodz

i wish i was kblackjack -

then i can get one of those polaroids from Dara ...

:tears:

she's definitely the best PR an entertainment company can get HAHA!

& omg!

so proud of the girls entering HMV Japan chart!!

though a couple of fans have voiced out their concern that

all this hype might either make or break their comeback -

i don't really care ...

i'm just too happy to finally have an album

tee-hee!

@zelle:

girl, every single fandom has it's stans & elitists!

& sure it annoyed me initially when Blackjacks (or YG fam fans in particular) are labeled as an elitist

but i got over it -

most of them calling us that are probably haters or trolls.

there's no need to response to all the hating, really because once they got tired of it,

they'll move on to creating havoc onto another fandom

;)

so let's just roll our eyes at those who call us true blackjacks as elitists...

sooner or later they'll shut up.

oh - & for those fans who are too over the top,

i guess we can't do anything about it.

every fandom has one,

but it's sad that only the YG ones are pointed out for it.

oh well ...

who cares?

we shall have party posts & stuff once 2NE1's album is released!

Guest blabennetta

@2CL1 - Thanks for the good news. It's very nice to hear that 2NE1 is making waves even though there are 3 more days before their comeback. I'm pretty sure that fans will flood their YT channel, YGE YT and any other websites for that matter. I'm really excited about this album because this may be as great as their mini-album. No, I take it back. This will be certainly a great album.

@Zelle - I think there are just really fans who would bash to downplay a certain group's success. As long as we are not provoking anyone by saying like "they are the best group ever"and compare them with other folks or something along that line, I think we can make peace with other fans. I also follow other artists so I feel bad sometimes when there are fans who will bash others. About the "elitist" thing, not sure about that. But, judging by last year's year end shows, they seemed aloof, out of place if you will because groups did collaboration left and right. I hope this year will be different.

Can't wait for 2NE1's comeback. I'm sure everyone is.

Guest NV4ever

love that vid of magnae minzy dancing se7en's digital bounce~! lol she looks soo kutee ^^ but wat's with the helmet minkki?? we wanna see ur face ^^

TO ANYONE ranking on HMV japan chart~!! CONGRATS TO THE GIRLS~! off to a good start already...they havent even debut in japan so this is a really good news :lol: they moved up to number 8 on the weekly chart~! i really think they can make it BIG in japan and the world! this is 2NE1 we're talking about, they always breaking barriers and set new records...im soo proud hahaha

The album also ranks number 1 on the bestseller list for both YesAsia and DVDHeaven!

Few More Days And 2NE1 GONNA DOMINATES!

Guest albeitalways

@Zelle:

meanwhile im fuming mad coz some "Blackjack" kind of shoved it to my throat 2NE1's achievements when all I did was answer matter-of-factly a question posted on YT. i didnt say a single thing bad about 2NE1, and already I was told to stop bashing 2NE1 and he/she compared 2NE1 to BoA because i had mentioned BoA. so i ended up being a BoA fan and a 2NE1 hater. then someone after her bashed BoA. i just hate it. dont anyone of u feel a lot of Blackjacks are getting way too cocky? I do. it's kinda frustrating. why cant we just love our girls without having to compare them to anyone else.

sorry for the rant. im really mad and need to take it off.

hope u guys understand ^^

Don't feel bad, just move on *pat pat*

You know there are some Blackjacks who are a little cocky (personally I think these people must be Kpop newbies that's why they don't have as much respect for other artists) but it doesn't mean every Blackjack out there is like this way. Just forget about it and move on. After all, when it comes down to it, don't you like 2NE1 because of the girls themselves and not their fans?

In the meantime, I'm kind of worried for their new album. There's so much hype even for non-2NE1 fans that I'm kind of afraid when it's finally released and there's like huge backlash of sorts after :<

Guest itszmaeee

Right now is not the time to doubt the girls, their full album and comeback. I admit I had high expectations from this album due to their long hiatus, but it's better not to. I'm going to be happy with whatever the girls are going to come out with. I personally think it's a matter of preferences. If some nonfans and some blackjacks alike don't like what they come out with because the girls didn't meet their expectations, 2NE1 is not to be blamed or should be the reason why they're upset. Just be happy that they're coming back bigger better and stronger. So either love it or hate it, but just please don't blame our girls. Blame yourself for setting that high of an expectation or just simply not liking what they came out with. Just saying (:

Guest bluishme

based on their outfits and the mv set. i think that is for "Clap our hands"

the third title track.. haha.. well.. since it is like a dance mv and clap your hand seems

like a strong dance song like fire.. wohoo..

can't wait.. few days left before 2NE1's album and mv release and comeback stage!!

Guest NV4ever

YG-LIFE has just updated more concept pics!!

Minzy is soo fierce and gangster!!! I LOVE IT ^^

she looks seriously badass and gangsta in tat suit! GORGEOUS 2NE1~!

But i lol at the futuristic outfits, they're 2NE1 alrite hahaha

Archived