Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Park Bom showcases result of lettuce diet

100716parkbom1460x345.jpg

2NE1’s very own Park Bom recently updated her me2day with a new picture revealing the result of her infamous lettuce diet so far.

Although she’s just sitting on the couch staring at something else and not the camera, netizens have taken notice on the extreme amount of weight she has lost thus far.

Some of the comments include, “The Lettuce Diet is true..” “This picture startled me,” “Did she lose half her face?” and “She’s only getting prettier~”

Even though she was previously caught eating corn and burgers, she knows how to keep fit!

C:allkpop

She looks so slim now :)

Guest cristina0422

another translation of that article...

[ARTICLE] The final stage of the Lettuce Diet? Park Bom lost even more weight?

The final stage of the lettuce diet?

An image of Park Bom who seemingly lost even more weight was revealed.

2NE1's group member, Park Bom uploaded a recent picture of herself, on her me2day on July 16th.

Park Bom hadn't struck a particularly interesting pose in the picture, but the image of her showed herself even skinnier than her previous update. Her v-line chin especially drew a lot of attention.

A long with the picture, she left a post saying, "Where am I this time??? *^^* It's still a secret ke ke ke I want to say "The emperor's ears are donkey ears~~~~~!!!!!" right now but ㅠㅠ.... you must watch the show starting on the 27th!!!! *^^* ", stimulating the curiosity of the fans.

Seeing this picture, fans replied, surprised at the even skinnier Park Bom, "Unni really lost a lot of weight! The true power of lettuce", "Her face has really thinned out", "A v-line lives on her face".

Meanwhile, Park Bom, who had entered into a diet starting in March, revealed her recent, thin image on her own me2day, and it is currently becoming a hot topic.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100717n04556

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

DO NOT REMOVE/EDIT CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT

----

Thanks NoljaSubs for fast subbing. Kansamnida. It was awkwardly cute. Omo Bae you put Dara on spot. Poor Dara I can really feel her awkwardness about Bae's teasing.

Do you think it's cute?

Omo! Harang with umma and appa? Just kidding. :P

1773602.jpg

I don't know whose fans made this but it gets media's attention.

Nate:http://news.nate.com/view/20100717n05662

So, this is tweeted by a blackjack named Shimille - "@jinuSEAN3000 Oppa! This is the I need a girl family kekekeke" And Sean retweet it and said he really loves it.

"A NEW IDOL GROUP?" Dara, Taeyang and Harang. kekeke.

Guest cristina0422

Dara's Me2day 100717

25rcxao.jpg

잠에서 깬 씨에루!!! 동동동.. 거리며 거실로 나오고 난 바로 손가락으로 매미를 가르켯다!! ㅋ 웬지 약간의 깜놀과 불안함이 섞인듯한 말투로 물었다. “ 지금 집안에 들어와있는거에요…?” 아니라고 밖에 붙어잇따고 햇더니 급 안심하며 “아~그럼 뭐^^” ㅋ귀엽네 ㅋ

Guest Zelle

oh Taeyang's family look so beautiful. hahahaha. cute! great idea!

Bom, ur beautiful! i love u! dont get too skinny.

Guest elavip

haha i need a girl family, that is such a cute photoshop!

21dara127937145385048me.jpg

Dara: 여긴 어디??? 밥상앞에서 초긴장..? ㅋㅋㅋ 뒷통수만 봐도 긴장한거 같은데요? 여기가 어디길래..ㅋㅋㅋ 아유 궁금해요!!!^.^ 기둘려야겟네.. 시간아 빨리가라~ ! 눈빠지겟당!!! D-10

14n0fa9.jpg

Dara: Hul!! ㅠㅠ A Cicada came to visit our dorm!!! It's the summer... I want to wake everyone up and show them ㅋㅋ I want to see CL's reaction ㅋMinzy would be like "Wah~ it's a Ciceda" in her Jjangoo voice ㅋBom wouldn't care ㅋ I thought it was a rolypoly at first TT TT It scared me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

xni2dg.jpg

Dara: CL woke from her sleep!!! stumblestumblestuble.. she came out to the hallway and I pointed to the cicada!! ㅋ She asked in a scared and surprised voice "Is it in our house...?" I said no and she relaxed and said "oh~ well then ^^' ㅋits cute ㅋ"

translated: lovesong@YGS21

Guest NV4ever

ohmygosh tat family photo of Dara, harang and YB is sooo kute!! they really looks like a sweet adorable family rite there ^.^ and with matching shirts too!! *squeals* totally adorbs :lol: Sean loved it too even retweed it hahaha wonders wat dara and YB thinks when they see the pic ^o^

BOMMIE is really thin now! she lost alot of weight, no more kute chubby bunny cheeks park bom :(

but if she's fine with the diet then im okay with it, i just dont want her to force herself to lose weight b/c of

those netizens u know~~

Guest itszmaeee

Since i've been an inactive penguin nowadays, i've decided to share something.

12794133142010071809444.gif12794133142010071809444.gif12794133142010071809444.gif

12794133142010071809444.gif12794133142010071809444.gif12794133142010071809444.gif

12794133142010071809444.gif12794133142010071809444i.gif12794133142010071809444.gif

CREDITS:DC2NE1

LOL i thought this was cute.

12432816.jpg

Guest evilgary

wow dara's picture from her mee2day looks a little scary

yea seems that the lettuce diet really helps alot and shes getting really thinner

Guest tomorrow13

[Fanpic] Candid photos of CL(?) @ a possible 11st.co.kr filming (July 14, 2010)

12791704062010071514071.jpg

사진올린분도 11번가인가 핸드폰인가 찍는다고

저 동그라미는 채린이 같은데… 왠지 봄이인거같기도 하고…

출 처 황다*님 미니홈피

credit: pink★MIC@DC2NE1 , 황다*님 미니홈피

Taken from: clbaddestfemale.wordpress.com

They said that girl was CL. But it looks a lot more like Dara to me.

What do you think, guys?

Are they filming another 11st CF?

Guest NV4ever

the girls just appeared on Inkigayo for Taeyang's encore stage!!! no bommie though ^.^

i really want to see Dara performs with TaeYang for INAG at least once~! :lol:

Guest cristina0422

oohhh! I love the maknae she's really lady-like now. she's turning into a pretty young lady, she grows so fast. next thing we know she's collecting her own fanboys just like her unnies.

Ahaha. The vid is on the repeat. Tsk! I really miss the girls so much in music shows. Even though they are not performing I really love this encore especially it shows how much YG Family is love.

V yeah! maknae is growing prettily. I must keep an eye on her. She's growing so fast...and taller..hehehe. She's taller than Dara now.

CL is on her usual chic and cool look.

Dara with her plain shirts and jeans, she's still gorgeous. Even she wear rugs I think she will still looks pretty.

And Bommie? Where are you? MIA again.

Guest NV4ever

^ agree!! our magnae is turning to a really pretty lady now~! love her dress and heels, she's gonna tower over her unnies soon, poor dara :lol:

i was reallly surprised when the girls turned up on stage with TOP!! wat a pleasant surprised ^.^ and the fans were screaming when they came out, the kfans miss the girls just as much as we do.

CL always soo chic and cool with her fashionista ensemble, and dara can put on a jumpsuit and still looks gorgeous!

love their glowing smiles, they're really happy for Taeyang

Archived